Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes of course, I'm an adult, I wouldn't expect my dad to buy me one either. When I said, "we just buy for the kids," I meant my husband and I buy eggs for our kids who are still children. We don't buy for each other, we're grown ups and the novelty of chocolate in the shape of an egg has long since passed. Cheaper to just buy a bar of Cadbury's.
Me and my partner buy each other one. Same with advent calendars but I think it's because I love these holidays and we don't have children yet so that is my way of getting that joy. Probably when we have kids, we will focus on the kids :)

Reactions: 11
I watched her Orlando vlog from her trip with Charlotte and the difference even then is ridiculous, they fell out ues, but borgsn seems so much more well spoken and her appearance is like that of a different human - make up is actually half decent and she wears pretty dresses.
How can someone change THAT drastically in less than 3 years.

Reactions: 5
I watched her Orlando vlog from her trip with Charlotte and the difference even then is ridiculous, they fell out ues, but borgsn seems so much more well spoken and her appearance is like that of a different human - make up is actually half decent and she wears pretty dresses.
How can someone change THAT drastically in less than 3 years.
I wish Charlotte would spill the tea about what happened on that trip.. I think that Brogie couldn't cope with the constant walking and organisation so her and Charlotte had a little tiff, and Brogie blew it out of proportion...

Reactions: 18
My issue with her giant Easter egg is all the packaging! All her food comes from boxes and hello fresh packaging is absolutely diabolical! Everything she gets is pre made and overly packaged and I'm pretty sure she doesn't make sure she's recycling everything that can be recycled! Another selfish point to add to her growing collection!
Does anyone think it's normal to keep posting the same stuff online for over a week? Ie her switch? I'm super into colouring it's giving me something to focus on when I'm in all weekend (not all week as I'm a key worker still working full time for NHS!) But I'm not plastering my colouring all over the internet? Surely once, maybe twice is more than sufficient!

Reactions: 8
Yes of course, I'm an adult, I wouldn't expect my dad to buy me one either. When I said, "we just buy for the kids," I meant my husband and I buy eggs for our kids who are still children. We don't buy for each other, we're grown ups and the novelty of chocolate in the shape of an egg has long since passed. Cheaper to just buy a bar of Cadbury's.
Depressing

Reactions: 23
No one should feel guilty about what they eat during this time - it’s unprecedented, scary, and whatever makes you feel better! If that’s running 10k and eating fresh, do it! If it’s treating yourself to a bit of chocolate - do it!
my issue is the *cost* she should be saving. Not splashing benjis money on an egg!! My favourite one is £10 but I told my partner to not buy it and he got me a £2 one insread -still very grateful!
Thing is I don’t think she’s eating more because of any of this.. it’s like she hasn’t even noticed it’s happening.

Reactions: 4
I remember when she first posted the picture that she has just posted on Instagram this morning. I remember thinking that she looked like she had gained weight. It comes to something when I’m now looking at that same picture this morning thinking ‘wow look how much slimmer she looks in that photo’

• Wow
On the local news last night there was a story that the police had stopped a woman driving her car "aimlessly" in Bournemouth. I immediately thought of Brogan. Her whole life is "aimless".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I remember when she first posted the picture that she has just posted on Instagram this morning. I remember thinking that she looked like she had gained weight. It comes to something when I’m now looking at that same picture this morning thinking ‘wow look how much slimmer she looks in that photo’
Just had to have a look and wow!! Wow wow wow 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t lie though, chocolate always tastes better in Egg shape 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why are we arguing about Easter Eggs? 😂

If you want one, great. If you don’t want one that’s also great. It’s chocolate at the end of the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Please tell me she’s dairy free... please don’t tell me the only reason she is using oatly uht is because she panic stocked it.

Im dairy free and am so mad at people stocking up on dairy free uht milk - I can’t have normal milk due to an allergy and struggled to find dairy free milk in my last shop before lockdown

Reactions: 12
Please tell me she’s dairy free... please don’t tell me the only reason she is using oatly uht is because she panic stocked it.

Im dairy free and am so mad at people stocking up on dairy free uht milk - I can’t have normal milk due to an allergy and struggled to find dairy free milk in my last shop before lockdown
she uses dairy free milk alternatives. But eats cheese, chocolate etc

You can tell shes purposely included it in the shot too 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.