Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky Benj is keeping her stocked in Easter eggs...
We only ever had Easter eggs at Easter. My Mum bought us one. It was lovely. I don't understand how anything can be regarded as a treat/special if you have loads of them? Or every day? She exists to consume. All the time, as much as possible. Like Pac Man. With that massive stupid tongue out grin she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Your absolutely right, it’s a sad site to see them all grounded. Not just because one of those was our 3 week hol in Florida but because of the job losses that will come and the potential downfall of many airline companies. It’s not a picture I’d tag to try and get some gross attention. Absolute glutton
Sat here waiting for my boyfriend to read his emails to tell me he is being made redundant by easyJet. Getting angry at the union for not pulling their finger out and the COO ripping off speeches to motivate his staff and still taking home millions a year but couldn’t care less about the staff.
My OH showed me that picture. It made him pretty sad.

And this nob who can’t even Acknowledge what’s going on and think that picture is funny!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
We only ever had Easter eggs at Easter. My Mum bought us one. It was lovely. I don't understand how anything can be regarded as a treat/special if you have loads of them? Or every day? She exists to consume. All the time, as much as possible. Like Pac Man. With that massive stupid tongue out grin she does.
Our Broges doesn't do deferred gratification. Sees egg - wants it - eats it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sat here waiting for my boyfriend to read his emails to tell me he is being made redundant by easyJet. Getting angry at the union for not pulling their finger out and the COO ripping off speeches to motivate his staff and still taking home millions a year but couldn’t care less about the staff.
My OH showed me that picture. It made him pretty sad.

And this nob who can’t even Acknowledge what’s going on and think that picture is funny!
So sorry to hear that, what does you boyfriend do for easyJet. My sister in law is a cabin crew and I still waiting to hear what’s happening.

I do agree she being so self centred. We are told to just buy the essentials and then benji gets her an Easter egg. I am struggling with normal food as I have been advised to not leave the house and my husband is a train driver and they are low on staff so working extra.

Reactions: 5
She’s 100% eating her feelings, but I think Benji is a pretty poor bf for not only allowing her to continue down this path but adding to it. He should suggest they work out together rather than buying her more food. Her health....no one should be that unfit and unhealthy at 26 unless for a (non self induced) medical reason I think. I was on the top of my game at 26!

Reactions: 9
She’s 100% eating her feelings, but I think Benji is a pretty poor bf for not only allowing her to continue down this path but adding to it. He should suggest they work out together rather than buying her more food. Her health....no one should be that unfit and unhealthy at 26 unless for a (non self induced) medical reason I think. I was on the top of my game at 26!
Can you imagine trying to speak to brogan about something she disagrees with?

Reactions: 13
So Biggy Tate has got an egg. It’s not Easter until the 12th - wonder how long it will last her. I’m betting around 10 minutes 😂

I like how she tried and failed to hide the ‘XL’ tag on her pants. Why hide it 🤷🏻‍♀️

More followers lost on Twitter today according to SocialBlade
D9655BD9-CBC3-4B51-95F4-5D5137291001.jpeg

Reactions: 8
So Biggy Tate has got an egg. It’s not Easter until the 12th - wonder how long it will last her. I’m betting around 10 minutes 😂

I like how she tried and failed to hide the ‘XL’ tag on her pants. Why hide it 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 100847
She was begging in her last vlog for subs again :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
So sorry to hear that, what does you boyfriend do for easyJet. My sister in law is a cabin crew and I still waiting to hear what’s happening.

I do agree she being so self centred. We are told to just buy the essentials and then benji gets her an Easter egg. I am struggling with normal food as I have been advised to not leave the house and my husband is a train driver and they are low on staff so working extra.
Thank you. He’s a pilot. I am so sorry about your sister in law. I’m sure it’s sending her mad not knowing. 😢

Why couldn’t he have brought the £2 eggs? The small one. Why does it have to be a massive £10 one! They are so out of touch! Ads everywhere, look at my massively over sized chocolate egg!!

View attachment 100847
I read the first bit as biggy tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 100847
Should send this to P&O and Disney. I hope this shows for her YouTube subs too

Reactions: 3
Thank you. He’s a pilot. I am so sorry about your sister in law. I’m sure it’s sending her mad not knowing. 😢

Why couldn’t he have brought the £2 eggs? The small one. Why does it have to be a massive £10 one! They are so out of touch! Ads everywhere, look at my massively over sized chocolate egg!!

I read the first bit as biggy tits!
Yeah she keeps saying that it’s the worse part as every email, phone call she is jumping. Hope everything goes ok for you both.
I agree it’s not even like its Easter this weekend or something.

Unless benji is wanting her to put weight on

Reactions: 1

She replied to one follower on her Hollister top post saying she's a size 16 and wears an L in tops and XL in jumpers. We could all draw conclusions from that, so I don't know why she'd bother hiding the bottoms? Who knows.

Reactions: 7
She replied to one follower on her Hollister top post saying she's a size 16 and wears an L in tops and XL in jumpers. We could all draw conclusions from that, so I don't know why she'd bother hiding the bottoms? Who knows.
I’m pretty sure she bought a men’s xxl or some tit jumper a couple months back? I’d like to know where she is getting in a size L haha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.