Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had that tit Disney+ video in the background this morning. How can she be recommending so many shows that she's only seen 1 ep of??? Sounded like she literally binged all day!!!! Sad twit get a life!

Reactions: 8
I had that tit Disney+ video in the background this morning. How can she be recommending so many shows that she's only seen 1 ep of??? Sounded like she literally binged all day!!!! Sad twit get a life!
@Cupcake12 We will never live this down with her she's the ONLY ONE who likes Disney didn't you know that how dare you insult her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
She so infuriating!! They don’t *both* have to go. She has a car! I had to go out with my boyfriend yesterday because i suffer with a really bad back, we don’t own a car and I can’t carry it alone. We tried doing the biggest (non hoarder) shop possible to minimise going out again. I left him outside in the Car park and used the trolley and then carried it back together. She makes me so mad.

Reactions: 7
To be fair I binged all day the first two days, but I was also writing school reports and working on work to send home. I feel like she just wrote a whole day off to sit on her sofa and called it work.

Reactions: 1
How is her weekend any different to a week day for her? She does naff all all day regardless! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
How is her weekend any different to a week day for her? She does naff all all day regardless! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just thinking that myself. How can she do any less than she currently does?

Has she even addressed the coronavirus on any of her platforms?

Reactions: 4
You know what annoys me? If you looked at her social media, YouTube etc. it wouldn’t look any different than it usually does, even though we’re in the middle of a global pandemic. And that’s because her life hasn’t been affected at all. Other than not being able to nip to homesense or primark to buy tat, she can live her life exactly the same as she always has. And she’s so self-centred that she can’t even acknowledge the fact that so many other people’s lives have been affected by this, and people are suffering. But as long as she’s okay in her little brogan bubble, she won’t give a tit about anyone else

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Tattlers, is it really awful of me to secretly want her to spill that drink all over her beige sofa/carpet/jumper/walls/house? 🙊🙈🙉
READY FOR THE WEEKEND duck SAKE BROGAN OPEN YOUR EYES AROUND YOU

tomorrow might be my last shift for the next four months due to this virus does she even read the news

SHE NEEDS TO START WATCHING WHAT SHE POSTS IM LOOSING IT WITH THIS ONE

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
View attachment 100578
Whose going to tell her this isn’t a good thing?!
Casually using a whole grounded fleet of planes during a worldwide pandemic as an excuse to try and blag some attention from BA. Does she realise that BA are currently trying to survive financially from this crisis? Loool of course not. It’s head Brogan. Freebie Brogan. Give me stufffff Brogan. Her ignorance makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What's so special about THE ice cubes? Let me guess Disney shaped
No he got so excited cause the ice cubes pop out of the tray cause they have ‘special bottoms’
Basically an ice cube tray with silicone bottoms that you have been able to buy for yearssssss but now that they have got one it’s amazing hahaha

View attachment 100578
Whose going to tell her this isn’t a good thing?!
Apart from the current world situation... that is a very satisfying picture but I am a geek who loves going to visit airports to see planes (when I can’t park my ass on one 😂)

Reactions: 4
Casually using a whole grounded fleet of planes during a worldwide pandemic as an excuse to try and blag some attention from BA. Does she realise that BA are currently trying to survive financially from this crisis? Loool of course not. It’s head Brogan. Freebie Brogan. Give me stufffff Brogan. Her ignorance makes me sick.
Oh my god thisssss

Reactions: 3
Has Brogan ever done a giveaway? (That isn't part of a paid promotion) She gets so many freebies, at this present time I'm sure she has lots of her followers who have been really financially affected by what's going on. She could give something away as a way of giving back.

It really annoyed me in her Twitter spat the other day that she said she 'provides free content'. Yes, but because of your followers Brogan you are able to earn the income that you do, how about giving a little something back by way of a thank you.

Oops hang on, I just saw a pig fly past the window!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.