Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I could not believe it when I saw her post about the grounded aircrafts. Just when I thought she couldn't be more out of touch, she goes and trumps it.

Do you know what I've thought anytime I've seen images or footage of the grounded aircrafts? It's like looking at a graveyard. A graveyard of travel, of opportunities, of new experiences, of visiting family or friends... and of course a graveyard of the many millions of jobs across the world in the airline and travel industry that are in serious jeopardy.

Brogan hunny, if you weren't such a self-centered, Nintendo freak, you may have spared a bit of time over the last month to keep up with current affairs. The airline industry (along with many other industries I hasten to add) is absolutely FUCKED.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Wow I could not believe it when I saw her post about the grounded aircrafts. Just when I thought she couldn't be more out of touch, she goes and trumps it.

Do you know what I've thought anytime I've seen images or footage of the grounded aircrafts? It's like looking at a graveyard. A graveyard of travel, of opportunities, of new experiences, of visiting family or friends... and of course a graveyard of the many millions of jobs across the world in the airline and travel industry that are in serious jeopardy.

Brogan hunny, if you weren't such a self-centered, Nintendo freak, you may have spared a bit of time over the last month to keep up with current affairs. The airline industry (along with many other industries I hasten to add) is absolutely FUCKED.
Your absolutely right, it’s a sad site to see them all grounded. Not just because one of those was our 3 week hol in Florida but because of the job losses that will come and the potential downfall of many airline companies. It’s not a picture I’d tag to try and get some gross attention. Absolute glutton

Reactions: 14
Seems she’s SLOWLY taking note... this up on her stories now coupled with that ‘oneexerciseaday’ hashtag 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wonder if it has ANYTHING to do with all the backlash last night and the negative comments she’s had regarding shopping and the NHS clap etc 🤷🏻‍♀️
Albeit a small mention (and perhaps too little too late) at least it’s the start of some sort of acknowledgement that things aren’t the usual at the moment - the word ‘isolation’ and the picture of the medical hat ‘hero’s’... but you can’t comment or anything on it obviously wanting to avoid criticism.

No it is another bandwagon for her to jump on. It’s the only real exercise she gets 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Malibu and coke is meant to be a short drink 😳.she has a whole cider glass full
She always seems to drink a lot eg always takes two drinks out with her whereas everyone else takes one drinks bottle. I've wondered for a while if this is because she's made herself diabetic with her appalling diet but hasn't got treatment for it.

Reactions: 6
If anyone wants to know what bra Brogie is wearing today, she’s put it on Instagram for us all to see

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Casually using a whole grounded fleet of planes during a worldwide pandemic as an excuse to try and blag some attention from BA. Does she realise that BA are currently trying to survive financially from this crisis? Loool of course not. It’s head Brogan. Freebie Brogan. Give me stufffff Brogan. Her ignorance makes me sick.
When I was driving to work last week (I would normally get the bus but was moved to a different office due to the virus, as my employer decided to spread teams across sites) I had to go past our city's airport, at that moment 'You'll never walk alone' was played on various radio stations at the same time - I know this sounds cheesy but I felt myself well up seeing all the grounded planes while hearing that song. The whole situation just hit home a lot more. Life isn't going to be the same for a long time, with god knows how many people losing their lives (and livelihoods).
Brogan has proven once again how incredibly self centred and ignorant she is if she thinks a fleet of grounded planes is something to get excited about.

Reactions: 17
I work in an airport (retail) and before we had to close planes had started to be parked there. It was so sad seeing them all just sat there on the tarmac. I’ve no idea what it’ll mean for my job, for thousands of other people’s jobs & just for travel in general. I love getting to look at planes but in this situation it is not a good thing. It must be lovely to live in such a bubble where none of this has any impact on you at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh, Brogan. After being so insensitive towards this whole situation, I have unfollowed her on everything and occasionally check in when I see posts on here regarding her.

I mentioned a few weeks back how I am cabin crew and how my job was uncertain. Good news- I’m safe in my job. However, I have been told to expect no work for at least 3 months and that our entire fleet are going into ‘hibernation’ as a nicer way to put it. To top that, I found out yesterday, that my home base where I fly out of for every shift is being turned into a temporary morgue whilst every aircraft there is grounded and just sat there waiting for this to all blow over.

Just as I think she can’t get any more insensitive, big fat Bogey tops it. Tried to reply to some of her stories regarding this, expecting to be blocked, but now she’s even turned that off! Someone really does not like the truth.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
That's a lot of Twitter followers to lose in a month! Queen Bog clearly isn't the well loved twit she thinks she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If anyone wants to know what bra Brogie is wearing today, she’s put it on Instagram for us all to see
clearly spent time arranging so everyone can see the brands including the label on the bottoms 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
How can brands want to work with someone so clueless and lazy, P&O took her for a second cruise when all she did the cruise before was have afternoon tea - I don’t get it

Reactions: 11
She should honestly take a social media break for a month. She isn’t giving us anything we need at the moment, she classes a Instagram picture of her bra and a switch as “work content” and a weekly video of her doing nothing in the house all week as her “weeks hard work”. She’s slipping up, not thinking before she speaks and making insensitive posts and comments left, right and centre at the moment.

Bogey Monster if you’re reading this PLEASE cancel all your current work commitments and go on a social media ban for a while. Reschedule and organise if you can for when you’re not going to put your trotters in it. You alienated a LARGE proportion of your genuine audience yesterday on Instagram and rather than addressing the elephant in the room you delete comments and then say your “bestie” has your back.

You’re old enough and ugly enough to take all criticism on your chin. Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How can brands want to work with someone so clueless and lazy, P&O took her for a second cruise when all she did the cruise before was have afternoon tea - I don’t get it
It was for pensioners. None of the cooler ones probably wanted to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone’s commented to ask where the jumper is from and instead of just telling them she’s tagged hollister. I understand outreach is a part of her job but this is just desperate 😑

Reactions: 5
Why is anybody on here following her?! :LOL: She has public accounts!...so you can just see when you want if she’s still being a twerp. Anyone who is still following stop it right now lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is anybody on here following her?! :LOL: She has public accounts!...so you can just see when you want if she’s still being a twerp. Anyone who is still following stop it right now lol!
She blocked me and then searched me and blocked me on her home account too. Sad duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.