Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she never dyes her hair I think she secretly does
Nah she hasn’t got the balls to do it, it’s just the sun. I think she will dye it darker and get a fringe cut in soon just to film a “transformation”

I'll admit that this year I have gotten small Easter eggs to help me through corona, it was 4 for €4 in my local supermarket and I eat one over 2/3 days , gave one to my parents and pass on some to them every so often. Difference is I know to space it out and not eat it all in 10 minutes. 5 for €5 offer started in another one so thats the ones on Easter Sunday sorted, nothing too extravagant in my house.

Reactions: 1
I'll admit that this year I have gotten small Easter eggs to help me through corona, it was 4 for €4 in my local supermarket and I eat one over 2/3 days , gave one to my parents and pass on some to them every so often. Difference is I know to space it out and not eat it all in 10 minutes. 5 for €5 offer started in another one so thats the ones on Easter Sunday sorted, nothing too extravagant in my house.
Nothing wrong with that dont feel guilty over a treat but this is brogan if thats what she eats on camera imaging what its like off :sick:

Reactions: 4
I actually hate to think about the eating habits shes gotten herself into. The excuses are something else too.

We treated ourselves to a takeaway on Friday and they chucked in some free Lindt chocolate 😊 Fella and I have some for the week now so I'm happy.

Deffo getting a mini eggs egg when Easter comes around!

Reactions: 1
Sat here waiting for my boyfriend to read his emails to tell me he is being made redundant by easyJet. Getting angry at the union for not pulling their finger out and the COO ripping off speeches to motivate his staff and still taking home millions a year but couldn’t care less about the staff.
My OH showed me that picture. It made him pretty sad.

And this nob who can’t even Acknowledge what’s going on and think that picture is funny!
We’re the same... although my job is ‘safe’ (I’m a teacher) my OH works in Security at an Airport and although the boss has said they will get 90% pay as of 1st April (agreed with Unions apparently to ensure the keeping on of staff) as they ‘don’t want to loose staff as they need to be prepared for when the world opens up again, that 90% is for 12 months and there is NO guarantee they won’t have to lay people off if it continues 😔 Every time he reads his phone on like ‘who is it?’ ‘Is it a work email?’... he got stood down for a shift on Wednesday which he has to ‘pay back’ the hours for (he’ll be paid a full wage so he’ll owe them the 12 hours at some point)... I’m very scared of the situation but really trying to keep a brave face to pull him through it all as he lost his mum 6 months ago very suddenly and tragically 😢

That is why I can’t watch her anymore... I occasionally will click on her insta stories but I’m going to withdraw from them too now. Never had her on Twitter and I’m glad considering the way she behaves. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s so out of touch it’s unreal...

LIFE IS NOT NORMAL BROGAN.

LIFE IS NOT SWEETNESS AND LIGHT AT
THE MOMENT BROGAN.

PEOPLE DONT GIVE A tit FOR YOUR BEGGING BRANDS AND CRAP AT THE MOMENT BROGAN.

PEOPLE ARE DYING BROGAN

PEOPLE ARE STARVING BROGAN

PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR JOBS AND HOMES BROGAN

THIS IS NOT A DISNEY FILM BROGAN

(Meanwhile, In Brogan’s Land, Brogan eats a giant Easter egg (after not following the rules to be 2 metres apart and going shopping alone to avoid contamination of which she is obviously immune becoz her magical expensive wellies keep her safe from Cocoa-19) while playing on her Nintendo Switch, sitting on her brand new sofa, underneath her free pictures. Benji is using their begged washing machine and hoover before they retire to their free bed at 8pm to sit and watch Disney+ #notanaddasDisneywouldnttouchherwithabargepolethesedays)

Reactions: 27
No one should feel guilty about what they eat during this time - it’s unprecedented, scary, and whatever makes you feel better! If that’s running 10k and eating fresh, do it! If it’s treating yourself to a bit of chocolate - do it!
my issue is the *cost* she should be saving. Not splashing benjis money on an egg!! My favourite one is £10 but I told my partner to not buy it and he got me a £2 one insread -still very grateful!

Reactions: 7
We treated ourselves to a takeaway on Friday and they chucked in some free Lindt chocolate 😊 Fella and I have some for the week now so I'm happy.

Deffo getting a mini eggs egg when Easter comes around!
:oops: Where was this?

No one should feel guilty about what they eat during this time - it’s unprecedented, scary, and whatever makes you feel better! If that’s running 10k and eating fresh, do it! If it’s treating yourself to a bit of chocolate - do it!
my issue is the *cost* she should be saving. Not splashing benjis money on an egg!! My favourite one is £10 but I told my partner to not buy it and he got me a £2 one insread -still very grateful!
I got three medium ones on offer at £8 for 3 and I had a bad mother nature time and i swear they said eat me now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
:oops: Where was this?
I've been with my boy in London since the lockdown started. We got some food from a Greek place near us. Local businesses are obviously thankful for orders being placed. I've had a few random freebies because of it. People can be lovely.

Reactions: 4
I've been with my boy in London since the lockdown started. We got some food from a Greek place near us. Local businesses are obviously thankful for orders being placed. I've had a few random freebies because of it. People can be lovely.
brogan must be ragin normal working people getting her freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well at 26 I wouldn’t expect my dad to buy me one! I buy my partner one and he gets me one. Aka essentially buying ourselves one but a bit more fun!
I know this is irrelevant, but my parents buy us all eggs and then one of us hides them all outside, and we then go hunting. Last time it took my mum forever as hers was on top of the land rover 😂😂 I am 34 lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s been a tip top butt wipe recently huh!
My biggest laugh this week was her saying about the weekend...love...how is the weekend any different from your weekdays? Phaha!
Sorry someone mentioned above that she was calling herself a girl not a woman at 26. She maybe 26, but she is still a little girl lol! Theres that old saying ‘girls want attention, women want respect’ that coupled with a list of qualities she is lacking to actual qualify as a woman and not a girl;)

Reactions: 17
In my bored lock down state I've been watching an old vlog of Brogies, number 100 and the difference between then and now is literally astonishing. She seems so much nicer and not as much of a spoilt brat.. Its funny how things change

Reactions: 10
A politician recently said ‘life should not feel normal at the moment, and if it does to you, then you’re doing the wrong things.’ I hope if Brogan does read here that she thinks about this quote and questions her actions and outlook.

Reactions: 24
Well at 26 I wouldn’t expect my dad to buy me one! I buy my partner one and he gets me one. Aka essentially buying ourselves one but a bit more fun!
Yes of course, I'm an adult, I wouldn't expect my dad to buy me one either. When I said, "we just buy for the kids," I meant my husband and I buy eggs for our kids who are still children. We don't buy for each other, we're grown ups and the novelty of chocolate in the shape of an egg has long since passed. Cheaper to just buy a bar of Cadbury's.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
My point was more about how Brogan can't wait to have things. She will have more than some families this Easter I am sure of it. No appreciation of anything at all because it isn't a special occurance for her. Guaranteed that is egg 1 of MANY. I don't know how this incessant consumption could make anyone happy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.