Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who insists on using the word ‘influencer’ to describe themselves has an obligation to use their platform in a positive way. Take note Brogan. You have an opportunity here. Deleting comments shows you’re a coward.

Reactions: 19
Hmmmm I think she’s maybe a wee lie teller she uploaded watching marvel 2 at 8.10pm so if she saying she was in the car when Clap for the nhs started so they managed to drive home unpack a food shop and be sitting on their sofa at 8.10. It might be possible but I think it’s bullshit same as her pointless Picci yesterday making her followers assume they were away a walk when in fact it was a pic from Sunday.
Very true, although this is Brogan we're talking about, she probably leaves the shop out for hours on the regular because it's too "overwhelming" to put away all at once :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Very true, although this is Brogan we're talking about, she probably leaves the shop out for hours on the regular because it's too "overwhelming" to put away all at once :rolleyes: 😂
@cybervoodoo This is the girl that had a breakdown in her car when her boss said to do emails for her. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i bet Benji's Dad is glad they moved out when they did living with Brogan during lockdown would be a nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brogan won't give a tit about Covid-19 until it affects her. Until she's desperate for a McDonald's to shove in her fat gob, until the posties stop working and she can't get any of her cheap tat delivered, until her work dries up and she has duck all do to, until she or a member of her family become ill, or until it ruins any plans she has, etc. The only time Brogan will start caring about Corona is when it negatively impacts her life. Selfish to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bianca is the most insuperable person Next to brogan. She is constantly trying to speak up for her “friends” and fight their battles. I have no doubt this is something to do with the insta comments brogan was receiving this morning.
brgoan must run and complain to Briana at every little negative comment she gets 😂😂
CA7AC2FE-F0A7-4DAE-B614-8EF63D6BC012.jpeg

• Sick
Bianca is the most insuperable person Next to brogan. She is constantly trying to speak up for her “friends” and fight their battles. I have no doubt this is something to do with the insta comments brogan was receiving this morning.
brgoan must run and complain to Briana at every little negative comment she gets 😂😂View attachment 100311
This is the girl who claims to be a strong independent woman and the allows her ex boyfriend to walk in and out of her life and she acts like a mug

Reactions: 12
View attachment 100224
Is she just a complete moron!?
You don’t want to talk about Covid thats fine, be an ignorant head but at least take the precautions that have been put in place seriously!!!

ONE person per house should go and do the essential food shop. 😡

'I wouldn't have filmed our street for privacy anyway' i don't mean to sound like a complete stalker, but it was very easy to find her house on rightmove sold prices as she posted on the day they completed and shared very distinctive pictures of the interiors so i'm calling bull on that excuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
they were back in the day at her dads and tinder paul the more watchable an caring brogan they got put to private.

“For privacy reasons” 🤣 Bogey you are not a celeb, nobody gives a tit where you live and absolutely nobody would be turning on up on your smelly doorstep. You could of clapped out through the window - it was dark nobody is gonna be zooming in to see your tit street. It wasn’t about that you self absorbed whale. You’re an absolute joke of a person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
“For privacy reasons” 🤣 Bogey you are not a celeb, nobody gives a tit where you live and absolutely nobody would be turning on up on your smelly doorstep. You could of clapped out through the window - it was dark nobody is gonna be zooming in to see your tit street. It wasn’t about that you self absorbed whale. You’re an absolute joke of a person.
Surprised she didn’t just shove her face in like she does with everything else!

Reactions: 3
I found out my friend's mum died last night. I'm done with these stupid influencers!

• Sad
She does realise you can actually do things without filming them or taking photographic evidence?! These pathetic influencers see doing anything as a waste of time if they can't put it on social media for attention.

AND WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?! People would only want to know her address so they could give her a wide berth.

Reactions: 6
sketch-1585319134122.png

Looking at her face, you'd think she's just gone for quite a fast paced walk/Jog but we all know this is the exhausted face of her just stepping outside of her house. 🥵

I hope you're all keeping safe and well 💕

• Haha
I saw a video on FB of my street of my childhood home! Did I recognize it? Did I feck it was pitch black!!! I lived there 23 years!! Piss of brog

Seems she’s SLOWLY taking note... this up on her stories now coupled with that ‘oneexerciseaday’ hashtag 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wonder if it has ANYTHING to do with all the backlash last night and the negative comments she’s had regarding shopping and the NHS clap etc 🤷🏻‍♀️
Albeit a small mention (and perhaps too little too late) at least it’s the start of some sort of acknowledgement that things aren’t the usual at the moment - the word ‘isolation’ and the picture of the medical hat ‘hero’s’... but you can’t comment or anything on it obviously wanting to avoid criticism.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Seems she’s SLOWLY taking note... this up on her stories now coupled with that ‘oneexerciseaday’ hashtag 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wonder if it has ANYTHING to do with all the backlash last night and the negative comments she’s had regarding shopping and the NHS clap etc 🤷🏻‍♀️
Albeit a small mention (and perhaps too little too late) at least it’s the start of some sort of acknowledgement that things aren’t the usual at the moment - the word ‘isolation’ and the picture of the medical hat ‘hero’s’... but you can’t comment or anything on it obviously wanting to avoid criticism.
Loads of influencers are doing those ‘my day in gifs’ (and then annoyingly sharing loads of randomers ones). All brogan is doing is jumping on the bandwagon!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She turned commenting on her stories off ages ago !

It really winds me up that she deletes perfectly reasonable and helpful comments.

Both perfectly reasonable and polite comments but how long till they are deleted or there is a sarcastic reply 🙄
If she replied to comments like this, even with a brief thank you for the reminder or similar, it would leave me with slightly more respect for her. Heck even if she lied and said she‘d stayed in the car it looks better than just deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.