Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The head towel thing is so weird, I don't get why she doesn't just lightly towel dry her hair then just leave it out to dry naturally? Surely her head/hair must get sweaty under there considering how long she seems to have it on :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
what a sad duck! im only just catching up on her "me me me burfday week vlog" who gets up at 6am on their birthday and watches disney+??? at 26 years old surely you'd want to get up and spend some time looking nice despite the situation? not staying up until the early hours adding your fav shows to your profile :ROFLMAO:😂 at 26 i was going through ivf, shes such a bloody baby really don't know what Benji sees in her there's nothing about her that comes across as appealing! someone really should advise her to ditch the cropped jumpers she wears, she looks like an egg on stilts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She should be ashamed of herself for that latest vlog - I know we're on lockdown, but Jesus, all she did was hoover up sugar in between playing kids games.

Reactions: 8
The head towel thing is so weird, I don't get why she doesn't just lightly towel dry her hair then just leave it out to dry naturally? Surely her head/hair must get sweaty under there considering how long she seems to have it on :sick:
She's mugging us off

Reactions: 1
"Grab an apple instead of a Penguin bar".
Why is she telling people to do things that she doesn't do? If this was accurate it would be 'grab half a tub of coleslaw, a bagel, crisps, chocolate and orange and a punnet of raspberries' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she telling people to do things that she doesn't do? If this was accurate it would be 'grab half a tub of coleslaw, a bagel, crisps, chocolate and orange and a punnet of raspberries' 😂
She’d only eat an apple if it was covered in toffee and chocolate xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
no fruit or veg on that list apart from bananas, she is heading for health troubles and diabetes if she carries on like this with her eating.

Reactions: 11
So she does read DMs now? Make up your mind woman.....
It’s been advised not to touch your phone when food shopping if you’re wearing gloves/disinfected the trolley handle so bit pointless making a list on your phone

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.