Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 102726

Iโ€™m not taking it back ๐Ÿ˜
I said it. itโ€™s been said. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I love that you went back and edited a โ€œbutโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ because even you know itโ€™s bleeping weird to bring your animals crossing into the bath with you during the day.
Weird. Weird. Weird. ๐Ÿ˜
I edit all my messages ๐Ÿ˜‚

You're missing out!

Reactions: 1
I only watched her vlog this evening but benji said they got brownies for her birthday.
not a week later sheโ€™s eating another batch of brownies.....

bet she dipped them in the left over ice cream from her birthday breakfast.
like there was left over ice cream. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love animal crossing, it is a great game! But Brogie and Zoella playing it really puts me off ๐Ÿ˜‚
Is it actually any good? Iโ€™m getting furloughed after this week and my husband has a switch he never uses so Iโ€™m tempted to get it to keep me occupied!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it actually any good? Iโ€™m getting furloughed after this week and my husband has a switch he never uses so Iโ€™m tempted to get it to keep me occupied!
It is so good! Really fun and relaxing game to pass the time. I was in two minds about getting it but I'm so glad I bought it now we are in lock down.

Reactions: 6
It is so good! Really fun and relaxing game to pass the time. I was in two minds about getting it but I'm so glad I bought it now we are in lock down.
I really want it but the fact that every single influencer is flogging it, is making me not want to get it ๐Ÿ˜‚

I really want it but the fact that every single influencer is flogging it, is making me not want to get it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Same! Iโ€™m not sure if itโ€™s all just hype from influencers who are being paid to flog it!

Iโ€™ve never really been a follower of Brogan but after randomly checking in on this thread and seeing the sugar on mince scandal, Iโ€™m now fully invested.

And sorry to be crude, but just by looking at her I can tell that her fanny stinks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think for awhile she was having almond milk? But this is the girl who use to put milk and yoghurt on her granola....
also because she paid for a dietitian she wouldnโ€™t share the advice!
Completely forgot about that! She spent so much money on that DNA testing (cant remember if it was gifted or not) to ignore it completely

Completely forgot about that! She spent so much money on that DNA testing (cant remember if it was gifted or not) to ignore it completely
She got the test gifted so shared her results. She paid for the dietitian so refused to share!!!! Selfish slob. The dietitian either told her the test was bollocks and she can't share that as she was paid to talk about the test! Or she gave her hard truths and trog didn't like it so isn't sharing as she isn't following advice.

Reactions: 9
There isnโ€™t any sugar in Pepsi max though is there? All the sweetness etc are another matter though!
There are sweeteners in it. Your body canโ€™t tell the difference between sugar and sweeteners, It just thinks itโ€™s sugar. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Yoooo I'm 30 and I'm playing Animal Crossing in the evenings when I finish work. It's for 3+ but I still love it hahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know a few who also play it difference is ye all do work aswell not call playing the game work.

Iโ€™m 29 but I am 100% playing Animal Crossing in the evenings after I put my son to bed. I used to love Wild World when I was younger, and this is similar. Very relaxing and when the world outside is very scary.

Reactions: 10
Plus I think even though it's a child's game some of it may actually be difficult for a child. Or maybe I'm just rubbish at it haha (taking me forever to pay for my upgraded house ๐Ÿ˜†) definitely agree it's just the game people need at the moment with what's going on in the outside world!

Plus I think even though it's a child's game some of it may actually be difficult for a child. Or maybe I'm just rubbish at it haha (taking me forever to pay for my upgraded house ๐Ÿ˜†) definitely agree it's just the game people need at the moment with what's going on in the outside world!
Am tit at it as well hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Show me one person on here who takes a bath in the middle of the day and plays animal crossing in the bath......

What I posted, it doesnโ€™t apply to the normal folk, do what you like in your spare time!!

It does apply to the grown ass adults getting excited about what hair style theyโ€™ve given their character because it reflects them best.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.