Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a random video and this You Tuber did a whole video writing to her subscribers hand written letters it was lovely , why can't brogan do anything nice in return for these 5 years that her viewers has done for her and do a video.

Reactions: 4
Because she’s a self obsessed brat who doesn’t give a tit about her viewers, all she cares about is that they just keep watching and bank rolling her sad, pathetic, branded bandwagon life 🙄

Reactions: 11
The room could have been made as a cloakroom with a little bench to sit on when you're putting shoes on, some wooden panelling with coat hooks! A mirror to check before you leave! So many gorgeous cloakrooms on Pinterest! The drawer they put together looked sooooo cheap and shoddy! And bland. But why am I suprised?

Why is your face in the shot!!! You can barely see the cupboards you're trying to show off!
Just like in the vlog when Benji was explaining the room but all we could see was her mug! Why she couldn't just turn the camera around and show us what he was telling us about rather than making us have to stare at her!

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice how she never mentioned the leaking roof or damp again?? Bodge job and brushed under the bland carpet (that doesn't go with the bed!) that she insisted on hoovering like no other human ever has!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
she used to do those penpal letter things in the old days when she had her flat (not fancy ass calligraphy though , that means effort! :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: 3
That cloakroom is a joke! It’s a basically a room full of cheap ass ikea furniture rammed full of pointless tit! Who has a party drawer?
and don’t even get me started On that wardrobe 😂😂😂😂😂 what a pointless exercise! A lovely bench with hooks above and an maybe an umbrella stand at the side, with like a feature wall would have looked lovely...
that house is 🤢

Reactions: 20
Spag Bol debacle - immediately thought of Buddy from the film Elf in the scene where he put a load of sugar etc on top of his 😂

Mistake for her to stop the weekly vlogs, the only thing that is consistent for her. She did this once before when she lived in her flat and it went Pete Tong and she had to go back to it.
If you need someone like her to tell you how to work from home then something has seriously gone wrong. Plus you’re a bit late love we are in week 2 of lockdown in the UK, what do you think people were doing last week?
There is nothing about her ‘ work ‘ that’s transferrable to the real world. So next time my boss wants forecasting completed for the year or a summary of the budget profit and losses instead I’ll be sure to look up some motivational quotes to post to Insta during my working hours and tick off that I’ve taken the bins out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Spag Bol debacle - immediately thought of Buddy from the film Elf in the scene where he put a load of sugar etc on top of his 😂

Mistake for her to stop the weekly vlogs, the only thing that is consistent for her. She did this once before when she lived in her flat and it went Pete Tong and she had to go back to it.
If you need someone like her to tell you how to work from home then something has seriously gone wrong. Plus you’re a bit late love we are in week 2 of lockdown in the UK, what do you think people were doing last week?
There is nothing about her ‘ work ‘ that’s transferrable to the real world. So next time my boss wants forecasting completed for the year or a summary of the budget profit and losses instead I’ll be sure to look up some motivational quotes to post to Insta during my working hours and tick off that I’ve taken the bins out.
s
Surely her weekly vlogs are her most popular videos so she is cutting off what most people watch? I do think it’s the right decision because she’s so bland and boring but I personally don’t really watch daily vlogs as I think they drag out a bit.

If it was me, I’d do a “isolation series” and keep the weekly format but mix up the content:

- a weekly focus to learn a new skill, so something new etc
- sharing something she aims to achieve over the next 12 weeks or so, set a fitness goal and show home workouts
- talk about your feelings with what’s going on
- do some volunteering and document it, she should sign up for the NHS volunteering with all the free time she has

I just don’t think the daily style will offer anything expect give her an excuse to do nothing for 6 days of the week

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The room could have been made as a cloakroom with a little bench to sit on when you're putting shoes on, some wooden panelling with coat hooks! A mirror to check before you leave! So many gorgeous cloakrooms on Pinterest! The drawer they put together looked sooooo cheap and shoddy! And bland. But why am I suprised?

Why is your face in the shot!!! You can barely see the cupboards you're trying to show off!
Ooooh that bleeping boils my piss when she does that. Benjis bolognese bonanza was a good section of the vlog because her ham head wasn’t taking up two thirds of the screen! She always does that bleeping narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their house is so lovely but decorated so badly. What a shame. This took them 8 months!! I prefer how it looked before 🤣

who’s going to tell bogie that grey and beige aren’t a match made inheaven?

• Haha
New video up about working from home tips. Why would she not check her appearance on camera first?! Granny bra strap poking out throughout

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The wardrobe looks so odd pushed up against the radiator. How would it even open properly?

It’s such a wasted room, I’d have been tempted to turn it into a downstairs loo, with some coat hooks and a small shoe storage basket... and keep the rest of the shoes/coats upstairs and swap out as the seasons change?! Rather than spending £150 on 2 cheap looking units, plus whatever else on the wardrobes/drawers.

Who needs that many shoes?! I thought I was bad at hoarding shoes! 😳

Also LOL at the ‘Clickbait’ game

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Their house has a lovely layout and has so much potential, it’s wasted on beige Brogan!

bland in aspects of her life from content to her food (no spice) to home and decor.

why anyone follows her home account or take inspiration from her is beyond me.. maybe her followers are as bland as her

Reactions: 16
Its like she's tried to make her house into an ig show home, but missed the mark by about 100000000%

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is my first post.

That working from home tips video was a video that could have been an email people send straight to their trash folder. What a waste of time!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
£25 on a box of brownies.... You don’t bloody need any baking stuff you greedy cow all you do is eat crap and chocolate and sweets. Why on earth would you need the addition of a tray of brownies!! I can’t believe she’s not diabetic yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She really needs to make a separate insta for that effin towel that's always on her head

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.