Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry if this offends anyone but saying Benji all the time I cringe its more of a toddler or animal name I just cant say that to an adult 🤦‍♀️

I bet his pals call him Ben, imagine Brogan in kitchen and his mates in living room BENJI want a straw in your juice :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Open the window 🙃🙃 legit no point of social distancing then

Also that is the point in this tweet.... brogan you self-centred silly little witch!
It would be challenging even face to face because she has dementia....... its nothing to do with the quarantine.... perhaps if you actually spoke more to her it would still be a challenge but less challenging as you would get more used to it.....

Reactions: 2
Well bloody hell, it’s not her Nans fault but she’s quite cool about blasting how much hard work she is for her. I’m sure explaining to your Nan once a day on a phone call is the very very least you can do for the poor woman. Tell you what would be more of a challenge, explaining to Nan what your actual work is cus I don’t even think we know to be honest 😄 poor Nan, god knows what she’s lived through and this asswipe can’t even respect her enough to treat her with love. What a dick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Also that is the point in this tweet.... brogan you self-centred silly little witch!
So I'm currenlty having to go to my grandmother's house and do her cleaning because she is 91 and unable to do so for herself, and her cleaner is in isolation becuase her husband is high risk. The carers only come in once a day to help her get dressed, and as it is I am the closest family member who is able to support her. It's far worse having to go round, and have her in a completely different room the whole time to keep the distance from her!

(According to government guidelines if you are caring for an elderly relative like this, you can do so as long as you maintain the distance and wash your hands etc. - so I am making sure she stays safe)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why doesn't she ever finish getting dressed. Well done you showered, finish drying your hair and then get on with your bloody day! Dont sit with a towel on you head for hours!!!!

Reactions: 16
Can she learn to spell bleeping DRAWERS please?!
Girl can afford TWO Nintendo Switches and find the time to play on it constantly but can’t afford a dictionary or find the time to check what she’s writing by GOOGLEing spellings... 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hmmmm she goes from not mentioning her at all to talking about her several times in a week... I smell a Tattle Troll! HEY BROGAN! 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Especially as her hair's so thin, doesn't make sense why it needs to dry in a towel for hours

Reactions: 10
She never bothered with her grandma so why look for attention now?

She’s seriously doing an ad with that bastard towel on her bleeping head?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£25 on a box of brownies.... You don’t bloody need any baking stuff you greedy cow all you do is eat crap and chocolate and sweets. Why on earth would you need the addition of a tray of brownies!! I can’t believe she’s not diabetic yet.
you can make 24 brownies for about£2.50 and get the pleasure of eating them warm from the oven

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.