Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's also no actual meals on her list!!! You can't live off (unless your brogan!) Drinks and snacks!

Reactions: 10
no fruit or veg on that list apart from bananas, she is heading for health troubles and diabetes if she carries on like this with her eating.
Also nothing to make a meal with, just snacky bits. Mind you, we know she can't cook, but where are her beloved baked spuds and pizza?

There's also no actual meals on her list!!! You can't live off (unless your brogan!) Drinks and snacks!
Ha Ha snap!

Reactions: 4
My sister told me about this girl, I’d never seen her insta or heard of her. She told me to look at her insta and her house renovation... I had a look and genuinely asked my sister what the point was when the renovations hadn’t started yet...??! Oh my mistake...! What a completely unremarkable house. The decor is the bland equivalent of a mouthful of steamed rice. Boyfriend looks dead behind the eyes... it’s like Weekend at Bernie’s #2: DIY SOS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
“We don’t have any baking stuff so I’ve not been doing anythink” ...sorry what? When the duck has she ever baked anyway? Why is she trying to make it sound like she’d be a regular Mary Berry if only she had the ingredients to bake with?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Made me laugh in her newest video saying to make good and healthy food choices... She's not one to give health advice when she can't even string a sentence along without being out of breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My sister told me about this girl, I’d never seen her insta or heard of her. She told me to look at her insta and her house renovation... I had a look and genuinely asked my sister what the point was when the renovations hadn’t started yet...??! Oh my mistake...! What a completely unremarkable house. The decor is the bland equivalent of a mouthful of steamed rice. Boyfriend looks dead behind the eyes... it’s like Weekend at Bernie’s #2: DIY SOS
it’ll be microwave rice if it’s Brogan 🤣

Reactions: 1
The 10 tips for working from home... eating healthy?
Did she forget that we actually watch her vlogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Literally came to say eggs and bananas are the only healthy things on that bloody list she may just as well have sent him a message saying ‘bring me allllll the tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s got a bloody cheek telling people working from home to make healthy choices. I made a roast chicken in the slow cooker this morning, worked from home then did some veg when I finished to go with it after. Now off you duck and put a ladle full of sugar on some mince ya baked twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh wow......
Brogans karaoke/dancing is EVERYTHINK 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I hid behind my hands, then rewound and watched it again. No shame.

also benji you wet lettuce, putting sugar on mince is a “Mooney“ thing.
are you surprised, she would probably put icing of broccoli if she ate broccoli.

I don’t want to offend anyone but there is something disturbing about a grown up that’s that obsessed with animal crossing.
It screams.......that’s all I’m sayin’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s got a bloody cheek telling people working from home to make healthy choices. I made a roast chicken in the slow cooker this morning, worked from home then did some veg when I finished to go with it after. Now off you duck and put a ladle full of sugar on some mince ya baked twit.
Ahahahaha second time today I have laughed out loud reading this thread

“We don’t have any baking stuff so I’ve not been doing anythink” ...sorry what? When the duck has she ever baked anyway? Why is she trying to make it sound like she’d be a regular Mary Berry if only she had the ingredients to bake with?!
'The gym is closed and as you know I can't do any exercise unless I go to the gym'

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I didn’t watch the video....was one of the tips really eating healthy choices. Damn girl you didn’t get to looking like the stay-puft marshmallow man with healthy choices.
(just like to add not an dig at people that genuinely struggle with their weight, this girl just doesn’t move and eats SHITE)

Go exercise...make use of your garden that a lot people don’t have the luxury of. If I didn’t laugh about this mooneymoron I would be seriously worried about the human race if this is the 21st centuries answer to ‘grown up woman’......nope can’t even say it with a straight face

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t watch the video....was one of the tips really eating healthy choices. Damn girl you didn’t get to looking like the stay-puft marshmallow man with healthy choices.
(just like to add not an dig at people that genuinely struggle with their weight, this girl just doesn’t move and eats SHITE)
I kinda feel like she trolled us with the healthy eating one cos she even called out cocktail sausages and crisps didn’t she?? Hahaha 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahahahaha second time today I have laughed out loud reading this thread

'The gym is closed and as you know I can't do any exercise unless I go to the gym'
I would also like to note I had a bottle of wine last night. Got up, showered, prepped tatties, onions and carrots into the slow cooker. Seasoned a chicken and put it in with the tatties. Worked a full day from home. Then prepped veg after and made a gravy from the juices. EASY healthy cooking whilst working from home. And she sits drinking litres of Pepsi max, eating a duck tonne of brownies, and eating 3 fairy cakes for her birthday followed with “batter” pancakes and ice cream? Get fucked. I’d rather take advice off a sausage than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow......
Brogans karaoke/dancing is EVERYTHINK 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I hid behind my hands, then rewound and watched it again. No shame.

also benji you wet lettuce, putting sugar on mince is a “Mooney“ thing.
are you surprised, she would probably put icing of broccoli if she ate broccoli.

I don’t want to offend anyone but there is something disturbing about a grown up that’s that obsessed with animal crossing.
It screams.......that’s all I’m sayin’
I'm offended 😂 my switch says I've played 60 hrs of animal crossing since I got it on the 20th lol. But I've also made time for work, decorating a room, doing a cross stitch project, at home workouts and reading so i don't feel guilty.

Reactions: 5
I'm offended 😂 my switch says I've played 60 hrs of animal crossing since I got it on the 20th lol.
2A4EE01F-0B22-4FD8-9C8E-311B64928D2D.jpeg

I’m not taking it back 😐
I said it. it’s been said. 😐😐😐

I love that you went back and edited a “but” 😂😂😂 because even you know it’s bleeping weird to bring your animals crossing into the bath with you during the day.
Weird. Weird. Weird. 😐

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just incase you can't handle that joke of a video!!
Here's the low down (cos the content quality was seriously bleeping low!!!)

1. Set an alarm - I never set an alarm!! I also don't have breakfast and get showered and ready before I start! I eat at my desk!
2. Open the window or go outside - ha to both!!!!! How laughable.
3. Get dressed - again I live in PJ's and a wet towel!!!!!!!! Sometimes I wear lipbalm and perfyumeee! Perfume doesn't cover the stench of unwashed love!
4. Make a to do list - can't fault that one she loves a list! Text my friend, open 2 emails, reply to comments, turn washing machine on, dance party for one in lingerie! Set yourself achievable tasks like a 3 year old.
5. listen to music like you're in a spa - I do that all the time for free but you peasants will have to pretend!
6. Eat lunch away from your desk. Except I don't do this cos I'm just sooooo busy!
7. Eat healthy snacks and drink water!! My faves are coleslaw, penguin bars, caramel (not the dark blue for fucks sake!!!!!) M&ms, Pepsi maxxxxxx. Obviously any meals should be about 1200cal - remember bad habits stick! Eat an apple not a penguin bar or packet of crisps - oh wait what was last week's slog????
8. Schedule your calls. Sorry isn't that what a normal working day is?? Time management. Communication. Working as a team.
9. Don't scroll on social media all day!! Instead read tattle and delete any comments that don't blow fire up your arse!
10. Be kind to yourself!!!! And share endless quotes on Instagram about being kind. But then tear people apart on Twitter and get your mate to jump in there too!! But bekind guys!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.