Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey... Another thing Brogan is an ‘expert’ in as she’s ‘always worked from home’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her Tips will/should be:
Get up and dressed - don’t stay in PJs all day
Have a routine for your day
Try and plan your day
Make a list of things to do and tick them off
Take a lunch break like you would in an office/job etc
Have a ‘work space’ to work which isn’t distracted by others
Work during ‘work’ hours

All these ‘tips’ have been covered by numerous others such as the news, other ‘influencers’, google and I’m pretty sure she has said all this before.... Plus these are all things she bangs on about doing and never does - except her lunch break... gotta get that Tuna Pasta/bagel in somehow! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Then sauces are total trash! They're free from everything edible so basically just chemicals. But she has so little else to show of course she'll show crappy sauces and spreads! The content train hasn't just left the station, it fell off the track and blew up!!!

Reactions: 11
Crikey... Another thing Brogan is an ‘expert’ in as she’s ‘always worked from home’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her Tips will/should be:
Get up and dressed - don’t stay in PJs all day
Have a routine for your day
Try and plan your day
Make a list of things to do and tick them off
Take a lunch break like you would in an office/job etc
Have a ‘work space’ to work which isn’t distracted by others
Work during ‘work’ hours

All these ‘tips’ have been covered by numerous others such as the news, other ‘influencers’, google and I’m pretty sure she has said all this before.... Plus these are all things she bangs on about doing and never does - except her lunch break... gotta get that Tuna Pasta/bagel in somehow! 🤷🏻‍♀️
A lot of us with actual full time jobs who are lucky enough to WFH have been doing so for almost 3 weeks now too!! So it’s not like tomorrow I’ll sit there in my pyjamas at 6pm having not eaten for 8 hours, watch her video and think ‘WAIT...WHAT...I should be getting DRESSED and EATING?!’ Who knew?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do companies keep gifting her!!??
She is so lazy. Can't wait to see how she advertises these.
Do you think think they were actually insulting her?
THIS! Plus, even with the jar right in front of her she is too lazy to spell 'chocaholic' correctly!

Reactions: 5
i proper hated Beth at first but she’s grown on me. Replied to her stories a few times and she’s had a good chat with me. She’s the opposite of brogan
Indeed. She's easy to chat with. Not above criticism of course but approachable. Social media very normal and she doesn't mind looking like a tit. The opposite of Brogan.

That is such a Brogan reply though 'oh but I get SO many messages'. I know accounts with ten times her following who still take the time to reply. Braggy boring witch.

Reactions: 24
Also, Bethany gas n
Indeed. She's easy to chat with. Not above criticism of course but approachable. Social media very normal and she doesn't mind looking like a tit. The opposite of Brogan.

That is such a Brogan reply though 'oh but I get SO many messages'. I know accounts with ten times her following who still take the time to reply. Braggy boring witch.

The most relatable / likeable accounts on SM reply to messages. That's how they build up audiences and their brand.
The engagement is more genuine.
The real reason Brogan doesn't allow DMs because that bubble is so thick around her, it's a simple way for her to keep it all about her.

Reactions: 17
The way they made that bolognese makes me irrationally angry. There is so many things wrong with it I can’t stand it. The order of things, the roughly chopped veg, the bleeping sugar (sure a pinch when cooking from scratch is ok, I personally don’t use sugar) the lack of any spices aka bleeping flavor. I can’t stand when people have no flavors to their food, even if I’m not even eating it and it’s none of my business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a strange little room downstairs. Don't get me wrong I would love to have a storage room but it seem very odd to have a wardrobe, chest of drawers and a shoe rack taking a whole room. Why not make that room an office and have some more storage upstairs in a bedroom?
They literally have more rooms than they know what to do with and it’s so infuriating. She literally said in the most recent vlog I think about one of the rooms “we don’t know what to do with this room”.

She has no idea how good she has it, more space that she knows what to do with when other people are struggling so much right now.

Reactions: 10
Why don’t they have coat hooks like normal person? Who has too many coats that they have to have a downstairs wardrobe? They’re so weird

Reactions: 15
She’s only turned off the comments in correlation to the negative comments being more and more. She’s such a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That part of the vlog where she was singing Wiley with her new phone :sick: :sick:

Edit to add: She is definitely buying insta followers. Clicked on a random few and got the below notification. Coincidence?
Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 21.11.06.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Honestly the spag bol section was laughable. Who doesn’t know how to make spag bol?? What’s next week how to make beans on toast???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The room could have been made as a cloakroom with a little bench to sit on when you're putting shoes on, some wooden panelling with coat hooks! A mirror to check before you leave! So many gorgeous cloakrooms on Pinterest! The drawer they put together looked sooooo cheap and shoddy! And bland. But why am I suprised?

Why is your face in the shot!!! You can barely see the cupboards you're trying to show off!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Can I just say I love you all lol!! I can’t keep up with the lols on here :ROFLMAO:
The skinny syrups...what in the actual feck is the point of them sending her that? She’ll bloody pour it all over full sugar ice cream or on her pasta 😂 defeating the point of it actually being a skinny syrup.
(Note* full on Sandra bullock in Miss Congeniality snort laughed at the pasta dig then haha!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why don’t they have coat hooks like normal person? Who has too many coats that they have to have a downstairs wardrobe? They’re so weird
@disney i screamed saying GET COAT HOOKS NOT A WARDROBE OR A BLOODY COAT STAND they even come with storage for shoes who gets a wardrobe for that :rolleyes: :oops:

The room could have been made as a cloakroom with a little bench to sit on when you're putting shoes on, some wooden panelling with coat hooks! A mirror to check before you leave! So many gorgeous cloakrooms on Pinterest! The drawer they put together looked sooooo cheap and shoddy! And bland. But why am I suprised?

Why is your face in the shot!!! You can barely see the cupboards you're trying to show off!
@Cupcake12 Thats what ive done to mines got a few coat hooks and a basket for shoes an boom done.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

You are spot on! I know she said in a recent vlog that she was no interior designer (no s**t sherlock) but surely she could have done at least one room in the house with a bit of colour. There are so many gorgeous, inspirational interior accounts on Instagram. She's just so bland with everything, ugh! I can't even hate watch her vlogs anymore, she's become so dull and full of herself it's quite sad really.

Reactions: 16
Why do they always go for white shite wood? Even in that room where she’s got the door closed all the time....
Why couldn’t Benji just have a little games set up or a place to watch the football like he clearly wants too.... could have made it really nice, instead they’ve gone trigger happy on argos

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.