Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if anyone's mentioned this already, but along with the pancakes and ICECREAM she had for her breakfast on her birthday, lets not forget the 3 cupcakes loaded with icing that she had with her coffee and orange juice first thing in the morning. She's a walking advert for Type 2 Diabetes 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Did anyone notice when she was talking about exercise and the fact that she hasn't really been doing any at home because she'd prefer to go to the gym?!?! But she never goes to the gym!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The only other person i have known to put sugar in spag bol is Emma Millard (ItsEmChannel) a grossly overweight middle aged woman who lives with her Mum still.
@Bellamerrell Nothing wrong with living at home some people cant afford to move out and live the instagram lifestyle that offended me you saying that as I still live at home and work some people cant afford to

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have you all seen how they’ve “decorated” their “storage rum”?? Bland as duck as usual, and she wants to keep the door closed so no one can see in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you all seen how they’ve “decorated” their “storage rum”?? Bland as duck as usual, and she wants to keep the door closed so no one can see in there.
Well, I wouldn't decorate a storage room either. Considering how bland the rest of the house looks, having a bland storage room is the least of her problems.

Reactions: 1
I put a pinch of sugar in my own homemade sauces if I need to counteract the acidity in the tomatoes. But NOT in a jar of sauce.

Also, she is so self absorbed and unaware of anything going on around her other than herself. She witches and moans about a random birthday and not being able to go out.

It is mine and my husbands 1st wedding anniversary soon. Probably will still be in lockdown. So we will cook a nice meal with what we have, have a few glasses of wine, watch a movie together and thenenjoy some one on one time together ;) and it won’t be spent eating a ridiculous amount of food and giggling at a bubble bath like they did at their anniversary “get away”

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice when she was talking about exercise and the fact that she hasn't really been doing any at home because she'd prefer to go to the gym?!?! But she never goes to the gym!
Yeah but that SHOWER though......😂😂

bleeping joke

Reactions: 3
I also love how nothing was mentioned after that comment either. No sweaty Brogs saying how hard her workout was so we can only assume she didn’t do it? Don’t worry Brogs it’s only a matter of time before you’re back in the pool at 7am with the grandmas doing your Aquacise class to counteract the cocktail sausages, bagels, coleslaw, crisps, ice cream, pancakes, pasta etc etc.

Just watching the weekly vlog. And on to the new phone and singing/dancing part and I. Hmm. Ermmm. Ahhh. OK.. Ermmm. What the hell was that!! I have no words.

I hope no one from the butchers is watching them ruin their meat with sugar!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve read this 500 times already but I can’t believe they put sugar into meat with a jar sauce 😳 what the actual F!!

these piccies she’s posting without being fully transparent about them being previously gifted holidays bleeping winds me up, I nearly commented on the last one but didn’t bother as she’d only delete it 🙄

And Bogey, you’re clearly desperately buying followers for Instagram & YouTube & forgetting all about Twitter showing your real numbers right now. You have lost 83 Twitter followers since mid March with your pathetic, self absorbed, ignorance to life outside your front. 🖕🏼

Reactions: 5
I’m not quite sure if being passively rude is a thing...but she cannot talk to or about Ben without being full on rude or passively rude. It’s unbelievable, at this point I don’t think I care about the sugar....more in shock at how little she did and still Ben cooked. She has got him traiiinnneddd!
Funny when she was talking about the shower shelf and she was mentioning her tkmaxx video like she couldn’t even remember or care herself.....how can you expect other people to give a rats ass about your videos if clearly you don’t lol!

Can’t even with the dancing in lingerie bit. Can’t. If I saw myself like that on video I’d slap my own face.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Bellamerrell Nothing wrong with living at home some people cant afford to move out and live the instagram lifestyle that offended me you saying that as I still live at home and work some people cant afford to
Sorry if i offended you, there is absolutely nothing wrong with living at home.
The person i was referring to doesn't still live at the family home, her and her husband married and moved her mum in, i dont think its entirely financial decision as the house is more than decent size for 3 adults, its not a expensive area and they work decent jobs . The Mum is maybe mid late 50s active healthy working woman and they are overweight, overfed babies literally.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dancing lingerie 😅😅😅 that makes me die laughing and want to throw up in equal measures!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s blessing us with a working from
Home tips video tomorrow .. that’s going to be great 😂

tip number 1- waste your day in a virtual queue for frozen tickets rather than doing your work

tip 2 - log off early and treat yourself to an afternoon playing animal crossing

tip 3 - be sure to make a Super filling 1200 calorie lunch

tip 4- work with your hair in a towel all day, who needs to get ready?!

Any more 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She’s blessing us with a working from
Home tips video tomorrow .. that’s going to be great 😂

tip number 1- waste your day in a virtual queue for frozen tickets rather than doing your work

tip 2 - log off early and treat yourself to an afternoon playing animal crossing

tip 3 - be sure to make a Super filling 1200 calorie lunch

tip 4- work with your hair in a towel all day, who needs to get ready?!

Any more 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s a week later than every other influencer

File your email notifications from tattle

stick on music - preferably animal crossings

• Haha
What a strange little room downstairs. Don't get me wrong I would love to have a storage room but it seem very odd to have a wardrobe, chest of drawers and a shoe rack taking a whole room. Why not make that room an office and have some more storage upstairs in a bedroom?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.