Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can everyone please use hooktube so she doesn't get any views from us!!! Literally go into hooktube site then type in her name and all her latest videos come up!
Does this still work? I thought someone said YouTube was still counting the views for it?

Reactions: 2
I’ve unsubbed. Like what everyone else has said on here, it’s a difficult time for all of us. Brogan’s selfish approach and generally acting like the world revolves around her was enough for me. She’s an asshole.

Reactions: 4
Who said that it wouldn't be long, here's the best friend with an awful reply to save B. First time poster but she's really got to me, especially with her response to this post. She doesn't seem to be making any sense and whoever called her out is completely right. She's tweeted that she'd like to go on another cruise with no intention of paying like last time...

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Who said that it wouldn't be long, here's the best friend with an awful reply to save B. First time poster but she's really got to me, especially with her response to this post. She doesn't seem to be making any sense and whoever called her out is completely right. She's tweeted that she'd like to go on another cruise with no intention of paying like last time...
Being reallllllllly picky here but why does she say math? We say maths in the UK 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And you sound like a witch! Omg 🙄 bog off Bianca the witch.

Reactions: 11
This is rubbish anyway - if *I* got paid £700 for doing my job, I'd pay 20% tax and 12% National Insurance, plus a percentage into my pension. As a self employed person Brogan would be paying waaaay less tax and NI. Plus, if *I* then bought a £700 holiday, I'd pay a further 20% VAT on the holiday. So any of us lowly workers would only get approx £476 from the £700 anyway, and then have to pay at least £840 on the holiday meaning we'd be £364 in the hole.

I'm no mathematician by the way, just basic maths any 10 year old could probably do according to binkibee

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh duck OFF Binky Big Nose!

It's MATHS.

I actually don't get biancas point because since when does brogan pay a penny for a holiday??

Also I don't really care much for my own birthday, don't like the attention and don't like getting older.. why does brogan love her birthday so much.. I can't relate?!

Reactions: 14
I actually don't get biancas point because since when does brogan pay a penny for a holiday??

Also I don't really care much for my own birthday, don't like the attention and don't like getting older.. why does brogan love her birthday so much.. I can't relate?!
Haha yeah believe me this will change the older she gets, or when she has kids.
I personally can’t wait for the kids, it’s going to be hilarious to watch...the only reason I’m hoping her channel keeps going :p

Reactions: 2
It isn't normal but if it's more than she should be having Brogan will do it. Double breakfast. Dessert after lunch and after dinner. She's not only a garbage human being but she's also a garbage can in (roughly) human form.

Reactions: 14

Because its the one day a year she has a justifiable (she thinks) reason for attention and she laps it up and tries to stretch it to a birthday week. Brogan is not one of those girls that are naturally pretty/intelligent/funny. She doesn't walk into a room and command attention. She has nothing to offer. She is extremely average. Or maybe under-average now that she has let herself go and looks much older than 26. Thus her birthday is her 'special day' when people throw her a crumb and she laps it up.
Quite childish really to be so vocal about a birthday at this age!

Brogan tate #21 eating snacks and playing Nintendo, pretending to not know what's going on outside my window

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Is it normal to always have 2 drinks? I noticed when she goes out it’s always a coffee and orange juice or something. I don’t know anyone else that does that.

I only do that if i'm abroad so maybe shes trying to role play.

Brogan tate #21 Only Self absorbed person that doesn't know it's a lock down

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do doubt that she could talk or even mention the Coronavirus situation with any amount of tact or intelligence. If she had any self awareness of this I would commend her decision to not talk about it. This however is Brogan, she doesn't comprehend her ignorance, so she doesn't get a free pass from me.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.