Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching her ‘dancing’ stories on Instagram. Is she on something?

Reactions: 5
Nope, and rightly so, fake Disney fan
But she’s full of herself, look at this, sorry boregon no one wants to see your moon face, like send them to your friends via Snapchat oh wait, you haven’t got any, AND PUT ON A BRA
What the duck is that photo about???? Jesus Christ

I’ve just seen the dancing ‘party for one’ stories. Im sorry but what the bleeping duck???? People. Are. Dying. And here you are dancing around the room in Minnie ears like you’re TRYING to be ignorant to the issues going on around the whole WORLD right now??? I have no words. None. What. The. duck.

Reactions: 20
What the duck is that photo about???? Jesus Christ

I’ve just seen the dancing ‘party for one’ stories. Im sorry but what the bleeping duck???? People. Are. Dying. And here you are dancing around the room in Minnie ears like you’re TRYING to be ignorant to the issues going on around the whole WORLD right now??? I have no words. None. What. The. duck.
Still hasn’t put a bra on, maybe you would groove in your office by yourself, but WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT....

Reactions: 2
Why is her home account not got Benji's name in its Brogan Tate home it's Both of your's I have this feeling it's in Julies name.

Reactions: 8
Why is her home account not got Benji's name in its Brogan Tate home it's Both of your's I have this feeling it's in Julies name.
Is it because she can then list stuff from it as a business expense? Lucy wood’s is also just her name, I assume it’s because there boyfriends aren’t influencers and they just run it?

Reactions: 3
Lets see of she is still doing a smug dance party for one when all the work has dried up in the next couple of months.

bet she will want to talk about the C word then 🙄

Brogan has irritated me for years (hence being on this thread), but in the last week or so she has made me lose absolutely any remaining respect I had for her. The fact she’s shouting about her birthday/Disney plus/her new phone/bed/whatever else when people are dying, losing their jobs and income, and the majority of the population is terrified of what’s happening and to come. I get that she might want to keep her social media a ‘positive place’ but acting as if the world is rosey and that it’s a wonderful time to be alive is anything but - it’s insulting, insensitive and completely self absorbed. Even other influencers that are doing this are at least acknowledging the global crisis. How any one of her friends can be sticking by her is beyond me, if my friend was acting like she is I’d be calling them out/cutting them off. She’s a disgrace.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
BROGAN. WERE ALL PSYCHED ABOUT IT BUT PLEASE SHUT THE duck UP ABOUT DISNEY +!!!!

Reactions: 7
Wowww I did not know she’s the same age as me she looks about 35/40!😂 It’s my birthday in two weeks, I will be staying at home with my parents and will FaceTime my boyfriend in the evening😂 what I won’t do is eat cake for breakfast, dance party by myself and I deffo won’t take a photo of me with a cuddly toy taken by a self timer

If I was Brogan and it was my birthday today I would of done an Instagram livestream for my followers or something like that. One it would be a bit of company for me and giving back to them as well, but this girl really doesn't care about her followers just likes the attention she gets from them

Reactions: 18
As much as I am loving Disney+ (and I was wrong about server issues) most of my neighbours are elderly and I don't want to read their death notice anytime soon. The longer corona goes on the more worried I get.
Brogan this is what's called community ties, we help each other out, even without a pandemic. I want to shout this at all influencers who are suddenly dropping things off to neighbours, I know some of my neighbours from my old house l, five minutes walk away, have adult children/grandchildren with special needs, and they all know if they are stuck just give us a call and we will drop up emergency supplies to get them through 24 hours.

Reactions: 5
Has she actually mentioned the fact we are living through a pandemic at all?
I understand people wanting to stay positive, but posting most of your life online and to not even mention it. It's just not right at all.
Her birthday is the first day we've gone into lockdown and she's not said anything at all. She's making out like it's any other birthday. Does she even realise what's going on?😤

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She’s so cringe to watch I feel proper secondhand embarrassment for someone making such a big song and dance about their own birthday 🙄

Shouldn’t we have a new thread? This one is awfully long..

Reactions: 9
Has she actually mentioned the fact we are living through a pandemic at all?
I understand people wanting to stay positive, but posting most of your life online and to not even mention it. It's just not right at all.
Her birthday is the first day we've gone into lockdown and she's not said anything at all. She's making out like it's any other birthday. Does she even realise what's going on?😤
She lost me at her what a time to be alive comment

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.