Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg why has she made herself a buffet for lunch šŸ¤£

Them sausages are only ā€˜freeā€™ if youā€™re following SW (if theyā€™re sw ones that is) and you definitely arenā€™t following any diet Bogey, so whatā€™s the point of them? šŸ·
The raspberries on the side make me laugh. Still in the box, poking into frame. Like those few leaves of salad she chucks in in the week. I bet she barely touched the fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The raspberries on the side make me laugh. Still in the box, poking into frame. Like those few leaves of salad she chucks in in the week. I bet she barely touched the fruit.
Wouldnt surprise me if the raspberries are just a prop and put back in the fridge after - unopened šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the sad thing is.. in brogans head everyone who disagrees with her and those who talk about her on here, she believes are jealous of her. When in reality, I donā€™t think I could be any LESS jealous of brogan. Yes she has some amazing opportunities which Iā€™d love to be given but apart from that, she offers nothing to be jealous of

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just had leftover Bolognese with pasta and a heaped teaspoon of cheese coleslaw, I thought it was alot but it's a baby portion compared to hers.

Reactions: 1
The reason that she doesn't mention CV in her vlogs is nothing to do with 'escapism' and everything to do with her losing money ! Let's be honest we're not going to be able to tell the difference between a normal weekly vlog and one where she is on lockdown at home šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
She has had Disney+ for a DAY and has already made a video on it, bloody hell
Phaha! What?! I mean sheā€™s never been creative, now sheā€™s really scraping the barrel. Hun, if they donā€™t like Disney, Star Wars or Marvel, they probably wonā€™t buy it. If they do like those things, Iā€™m pretty sure they are already going to know what they want to watch. Duh. Iā€™d imagine itā€™s her just telling everyone what she likes to watch...it makes me laugh how 70k+ people really care. There are some losers out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Brogan is one of the 405,000 volunteers? It's not like she's got anything else to do all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Brogan is one of the 405,000 volunteers? It's not like she's got anything else to do all day.
She should take a leaf out her friend Alices book, who has been collecting sanitary products for the nhs staff in Southampton. Over the past few days, sheā€™s using her status as an influencer to help and already had boxes gifted by companies ready to donate unlike that tit dancing about her office.

Reactions: 21
She kept drinking and topping it up too! I donā€™t think she actually has any idea what sheā€™s actually consuming in terms of the carlories, sheā€™s just picking up stuff (I think the cocktail sausages come from slimming world where they are a ā€œfree foodā€ or some bollocks but as itā€™s been mentioned she could turn this into a series, she could do a get fit in social isolation and talk about meal planning etc, would be easy content and would give her more to work towards and be honest to herself. Keep a weekly diary going on the blog. Plus surely she canā€™t just keep buying bigger clothes because eventually deliveries will slow down considerably
They are not free on slimming world. 'Beige food is a no no.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.