Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do doubt that she could talk or even mention the Coronavirus situation with any amount of tact or intelligence. If she had any self awareness of this I would commend her decision to not talk about it. This however is Brogan, she doesn't comprehend her ignorance, so she doesn't get a free pass from me.
She won't mention it becos everyfink has to be about her - I watched other channels they have at least brought the subject up but this is why we hate Brogan it's about her her her she isn't understanding whats going on just another normal week for her were in lock down and Brogan is bragging her bloody birthday.

Reactions: 3
Because its the one day a year she has a justifiable (she thinks) reason for attention and she laps it up and tries to stretch it to a birthday week. Brogan is not one of those girls that are naturally pretty/intelligent/funny. She doesn't walk into a room and command attention. She has nothing to offer. She is extremely average. Or maybe under-average now that she has let herself go and looks much older than 26. Thus her birthday is her 'special day' when people throw her a crumb and she laps it up.
Quite childish really to be so vocal about a birthday at this age!
Someone call the fire brigade....cus bleeping BURN!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥😂 haha that was brilliant, round of applause 👏

Reactions: 15
I can’t wait for the vlog with her party for one.... and are we getting a video on the iPhone as she’s so into gadgets 😂 plus why hasn’t she stepped up the content on her blog, people have more time read and she hadn’t capitalised on that, all she does is posts which justify her lazy does nothing lifestyle

Reactions: 2
I hope every one is okay for food before Brogan takes it all did anyone see all that coleslaw on that bagel :sick: whats Benji meant to have that tub can last me 2 days

Reactions: 8
I hope every one is okay for food before Brogan takes it all did anyone see all that coleslaw on that bagel :sick: whats Benji meant to have that tub can last me 2 days
And she put a spoon of it in her mouth! As if there wasn’t enough for 2 grown men on one bagel 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thanks for posting as I don't watch the vlogs anymore.
But Oh My God!!!! That is an insane amount of coleslaw. She knows how many calories are in 1tbsp right? And she has like 3 tbsp worth there. No wonder she is piling on the pounds.

What's with the cocktail sausages too? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I want to know who are these delusional people asking how she did those horrible eyebrows???

Also is anyone else getting annoyed at her talking constantly about her switch- like she is the only person to ever own one. She constantly tries to jump onto the bandwagon of everything!! She will stop talking about the switch in a few weeks when she gets bored.

Reactions: 6
so i am currently working from home and have got a workout plan to do every night before bed that doesn't need any weights or equipment I've got a running playing to go for a jog during my 45 minute break and due to the current crisis with being unable to get food I've cut down portion sizes and snacking.
Basically I'm doing what I am calling the anti-brogan plan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my Christ! That isn't a portion, that's enough for a family. She has no idea!

Reactions: 5
i'm bored already how do the unemployment do this i've hoovered three times :ROFLMAO:

Brogan Tate #21 Birthday Party for one 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know there’s quite a lot of food there but that wouldn’t fill me up and give me energy, no wonder she’s constantly eating!

Reactions: 3
Brogan that lunch was over 1200 calories!!!! For one meal!!!! Including your drink. That's absolutely mental!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She does everything in excess especially with food.. even the glass of fruit juice is way more than a recommended portion.

Reactions: 7
She does everything in excess especially with food.. even the glass of fruit juice is way more than a recommended portion.
She kept drinking and topping it up too! I don’t think she actually has any idea what she’s actually consuming in terms of the carlories, she’s just picking up stuff (I think the cocktail sausages come from slimming world where they are a “free food” or some bollocks but as it’s been mentioned she could turn this into a series, she could do a get fit in social isolation and talk about meal planning etc, would be easy content and would give her more to work towards and be honest to herself. Keep a weekly diary going on the blog. Plus surely she can’t just keep buying bigger clothes because eventually deliveries will slow down considerably

Omg why has she made herself a buffet for lunch 🤣

Them sausages are only ‘free’ if you’re following SW (if they’re sw ones that is) and you definitely aren’t following any diet Bogey, so what’s the point of them? 🐷

Reactions: 1
Just looking at that plate of food has made me feel unwell :sick:

I'd be embarrassed to post that online if that's what I was eating.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.