Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wanted to comment asking her is she for real?! She is so insensitive to that fact that the world seems to falling about. My boss had a sit down with us all today to say there’s a very real chance our hours could be cut next month and she’s bragging about being about to lie in her #gifted bed all day and play games and consider it her ‘job’
I’ve unfollowed her as didn’t realise I was still following her home account. I need a break from all these ‘influencers’ who are completely out of touch with the real world.
Not Brogan related but Grabriella Lindley is just as bad at mo:
9DACB1CB-6AFC-407F-8810-5FCDB02CD601.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Us Tattlers had been predicting the Influencer bubble bursting at some point when people start to see what complete arseholes most of them are (there are a few notable exceptions). I wonder if this is the tipping point? People struggling to buy food to make a meal after working a long hard shift as a nurse and they're still wittering on mindlessly about palettes and Primark.

This could be something positive that comes out of this awful situation. The end of phoney Influencers just out to earn a fast buck.

Reactions: 20
She’s taken the day off to play her switch all day when in the real world people who could lose their jobs/have hours cut are desperate for work! I don’t usually post here but this was just too much!

Reactions: 32
She’s taken the day off to play her switch all day when in the real world people who could lose their jobs/have hours cut are desperate for work! I don’t usually post here but this was just too much!
Yep, so she has all this time to play games but could do a little wander down the road check any elderly that might need any shopping or maybe ring her nan check she is ok...it’s unbelievable and I’m all with this girls, and plenty of other bubbles bursting fast. Boasting is not a way of distraction, its very insensitive.

Reactions: 14
Never watched Gabriella but what an uncalled for response just because someone dared criticise you. I question whether the influencer lifestyle doesn't change these people and they have in fact always been entitled, spoilt and self absorbed. I guess at the moment they're probably a bit touchy because they know their bubble is probably going to burst at this unsteady time. Especially, as rightly so followers may start to turn on them if they constantly show off their freebies from brand deals , particularly as they may start to dry up and like for the rest of us keeping an income coming in will start to become a worry

Reactions: 10
Took the day off “work” to play animal crossing while I’m just home from working in student accommodation with over 500 other people around me because I cannot afford to lose my job. Girls a lazy slob and isn’t even acknowledging the people who have no choice. She’s an asshole

Reactions: 17
It's a clean one

had this dream last night Brogan was showing people the house, wheres this item from "Oh its gifted" wheres this kitchen from "Oh its gifted" wheres the prints from "Oh thats gifted also" :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

I'd be red face saying that to people rather than working for it and be proud.

I dreamt last night that I stood in front of her and told her she was lazy fat and unrelatable. 🤣 She cried

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Self entitled lazy duck!! Took the day off work to play a kids game when her house is a tit hole and everyone around her is clinging onto their lives and jobs? Kids are missing out on education and social interaction, company's are shutting down, the NHS isn't even on it's knees at this point it's flat on the ground with the weight of the world on its shoulders. Honestly can't deal with her existence.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I've messaged her too tonight and unfollowed. Not an offensive post and acknowledging that she has a right to a safe space and that people likely do appreciate it but there's a limit, there's a responsibility on her as an influencer to also say that its safe to talk about this stuff but you don't need to let it rule you. She's been tone deaf so many times and its been annoying but its never really mattered or been as obvious as it is now. That and the whole getting the freebie bed and yet she decides to take a day off to play some game that's also encouraging people to splurge on stuff when right now, we probably all need to be a bit careful financially. Its so unforgiveable.

Reactions: 26
Self entitled lazy duck!! Took the day off work to play a kids game when her house is a tit hole and everyone around her is clinging onto their lives and jobs? Kids are missing out on education and social interaction, company's are shutting down, the NHS isn't even on it's knees at this point it's flat on the ground with the weight of the world on its shoulders. Honestly can't deal with her existence.
Same think im going to take a break from hate watching shes becoming worse.

the bed was last straw.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She should be ashamed of herself. Her bragging and obnoxious attitude is bad enough normally, with the current issues in the world it’s even worse

Reactions: 11
Why couldn’t she just have a lazy day & play on her switch.. why does she feel the need to splatter it all over social media and rub it in peoples faces (hi I’m doing duck all all day while I get paid for you mugs using my 50% off code) whilst others worry about family members, food shopping, work, money etc.

She couldn’t give a tit about anything or anyone outside her pathetic little bubble. She will be one of the first people taking advantage of the not having to pay any tax etc even though she isn’t experiencing ANY hardships & won’t even acknowledge what’s happening in the world right now! She deleted anything related to it from her vlog through fear of being demonetised, horrid self absorbed brat.

Reactions: 24
Why couldn’t she just have a lazy day & play on her switch.. why does she feel the need to splatter it all over social media and rub it in peoples faces (hi I’m doing duck all all day while I get paid for you mugs using my 50% off code) whilst others worry about family members, food shopping, work, money etc.

She couldn’t give a tit about anything or anyone outside her pathetic little bubble. She will be one of the first people taking advantage of the not having to pay any tax etc even though she isn’t experiencing ANY hardships & won’t even acknowledge what’s happening in the world right now! She deleted anything related to it from her vlog through fear of being demonetised for god sake!!
And looking so smug and self satisfied to boot! OMG her ‘smug hand under the chin’ pose irritates me so much!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.