Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat fat fat fat fat fat FAT selfish ME ME ME piece of tit. I don't give a duck about her feelings. I never did to be fair, but her selfish attitude clears my conscience. Everything is about HER. She literally couldn't give a duck about anyone else as long as she's good.

However, there is some good news for Brogan: as someone that's always feeling overwhelmed with work, she'll be pleased to know there won't be any holidays for her to go on for the foreseeable future, no freebie meals out, no free spa days, and I'd imagine the vast majority of brands have slashed their marketing budgets, so no other work either. Good luck, you bleeping lump of potato!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She managed to split the vlogs last week. Why doesn’t she produce two vlogs at the same time, one with her coronavirus chat and acknowledging everyone’s concerns, acknowledging that she’s done it so she still has an income from the other one, and one with everything else in that can be monetised. Instead we’re treated to such quality content as “look at my bed””look at my Nintendo switch””look at what a lucky lazy girl I am”

Reactions: 9
And looking so smug and self satisfied to boot! OMG her ‘smug hand under the chin’ pose irritates me so much!
Surely Benji is under more pressure to complete more work or is worried about catching the virus because he works in hospitals?

Reactions: 3
The moron needs a slap in the dish !

40k plus followers still why hasn’t she lost most of them they clearly can’t still think she’s Queen B?

The last few days she has completely and utterly showed her selfishness, lack of empathy and social awareness to her followers. I’ve read a few of the tattle comments that she’s been called out now she’s playing victim by her recent quotes she’s put on her stories. Brogan can’t handle any home truths her family has proberly pandered to her and in my opinion are enablers for her crappy attitude and behaviours.

She needs to realise life can change in a blink of an eye heaven forbid anything happened to her mum or benji to have an accident at work or his dad business to go bust. I wouldn’t wish this on her but she needs to wake the duck up and realise she’s not the only person in the universe.

To everyone else the next few weeks/ months are going to be unsettling and utter shite but 1 positive is least we don’t have a crappy attitude like Brogan Tate!

Reactions: 18
Surely Benji is under more pressure to complete more work or is worried about catching the virus because he works in hospitals?
Surely Ben should dump this self centred little ass wipe more like, I’d be appalled if my other half behaved this way. Who cannot wait for the meltdown about no holidays and offers? (y)

Reactions: 16
You cooked dinner Brogan? Oh well done! Do you want a medal? You’ve only done what most people do 365 days a year. Pathetic.

Reactions: 28
That's surely 2 portions in the bowl? I love pasta a lot but that is excessive!!!

Reactions: 6
She needs to realise life can change in a blink of an eye heaven forbid anything happened to her mum or benji to have an accident at work or his dad business to go bust. I wouldn’t wish this on her but she needs to wake the duck up and realise she’s not the only person in the universe.
This, there are a lot of self-employed people loosing their work. On reddit there have been some people talking about trying to talk their friends out of ending their lives because they were self-employed or doing freelancing and have lost everything in this crisis. A lot of types of jobs have come to a standstill and if something happens to Benjis (I really hope it does not), this is going to put a lot off stress on their relationship and their ability to pay for the house. I do think that the influencer bubble is going to burst or at last fase out a lot of lazy influencers and Borgan is going to have to get a job again.

Reactions: 4
I try and see the best in everyone - but I'm truly failing to see any redeeming features in this girl any more. Self absorbed, lazy, entitled - I could go on and on

Reactions: 17
Carbonara from SCRATCH?? hilarious. cook some pasta and plonk sauce on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but how smug does she look in that Instagram post of her holding her Nintendo switch. She has proven this week, yet again, just how self-centered and utterly delusional she is. I get that these influencers will continue to do ads, but to post that she has spent an entire day today just playing on her new toy is just beyond belief.

And yet she constantly reminds us of how proud she is of herself and what she achieves in her 'job'. Nothing to be proud of Brogie, more like be ashamed of.

So her message for this week, when everyone is worried about loosing their jobs, getting ill, loved ones getting ill, or not having enough food, Brogie wants us to spend over £300 on a new bed and spend all day on a handheld computer!

She has quite a sizeable following, hey Brogan why don't you put that to good use and maybe try and help your followers, I dunno, maybe suggestions on meal planning or budgeting or things to do at home THAT DON'T INVOLVE SPENDING MONEY!!

Reactions: 19
So I'm sat here in tears because my wedding is off until later in the year (only had 2 months to go), honeymoon off and my work is shut and yet here's Moron bragging about freebies and lazing about all day saying things like 'this'll do me' and 'what a time to be alive. I mean, bleeping seriously????

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So I'm sat here in tears because my wedding is off until later in the year (only had 2 months to go), honeymoon off and my work is shut and yet here's Moron bragging about freebies and lazing about all day saying things like 'this'll do me' and 'what a time to be alive. I mean, bleeping seriously????
I’m sorry to hear that. 😘
I came off Instagram for a little while just to avoid these cock wombles.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but how smug does she look in that Instagram post of her holding her Nintendo switch. She has proven this week, yet again, just how self-centered and utterly delusional she is. I get that these influencers will continue to do ads, but to post that she has spent an entire day today just playing on her new toy is just beyond belief.

And yet she constantly reminds us of how proud she is of herself and what she achieves in her 'job'. Nothing to be proud of Brogie, more like be ashamed of.

So her message for this week, when everyone is worried about loosing their jobs, getting ill, loved ones getting ill, or not having enough food, Brogie wants us to spend over £300 on a new bed and spend all day on a handheld computer!

She has quite a sizeable following, hey Brogan why don't you put that to good use and maybe try and help your followers, I dunno, maybe suggestions on meal planning or budgeting or things to do at home THAT DON'T INVOLVE SPENDING MONEY!!
Brogans idea of meal planning = go to local takeaway or boil pasta and chuck in some sauce... 2 min video!
Brogans budgeting tips = go to ‘BM’ or home bargains or sainsbrizzzz or any shop for that matter and fill your trolley with absolute bullshit you don’t need... 3min video!
winner!

I’m sorry to hear that. 😘
I came off Instagram for a little while just to avoid these cock wombles.
Cock Wombles 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry to hear that! Ignore this douchebag (easier said than done, I know) At the end of the day she’s just an overweight, over-excitable child who has just spent the whole entire day playing a kids game & bragging about a boring basic ass bed! & making a bowl of pasta from scratch?! No way has she been rolling out fresh spaghetti 🤣 just let her carry on showing herself up.

Time is flying by this year, your honeymoon will soon come round ❤

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.