Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a really great idea to get shutters fitted when your house is damp and crumbling away. The Mensa couple are at it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Definitely a really great idea to get shutters fitted when your house is damp and crumbling away. The Mensa couple are at it again.
It'll be interesting to see if the walls will be dry enough to hang shutters from, and if they currently are, how long it'll be before they fall down. The whole house is absolutely riddled with damp.

Reactions: 15
She's going full on Ma Larkin now 😂 next Waitrose snackies ad be like
A1CxH5duh5L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

---
It's a good job Bench has filled in that subsidence with polyfilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I don’t know if she would even pay for them! They are not known for investing in their house…I had shutters fitted this year to the tune of £2,800

• Wow
Reactions: 11
At least her nails are nearly the same shade of pink as her skin. Give it another holiday without sun cream and they’ll be identical

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can probably haggle on the price of shutters if you don’t require them to open.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet she's getting shutters to copy fellow vapid youtuber and 'friend' Emily Canham. The difference is her house has been fully renovated and doesn't need all the maintenance the shithouse does! (it's still not great but won't fall down)

Reactions: 13
So MrBabes and I have just booked a trip to the Maldives for a fraction of the price these two gormless idiots paid for their wedding disaster trip. The amount of content that could be made from a trip like that, plus some resorts offer discounts for influencers posting stuff (not me). These two really did miss a trick with their shitshow tugboat trip.
Not a brag btw, I’m not Bogs, MrBabes and I work bloody hard for our one holiday of the year

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tell me you’re trying to get a deal with a curly hair company without telling me you’re trying to get a deal with a curly hair company.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve only just caught up on the London vlog, did Bench say he buys her pins everytime they go to the theatre? So like… she gives him her card or pocket money and lets him go to the merch stand?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.