Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crying in front of the castle is just so performative. It wasn’t a thing 10+ years ago unless you were maybe a child. it’s to try to prove how big of a fan they are, but it impresses no one.

Reactions: 35
"Hello, Darling! Call me Brogs, darling, everybody does! Disney, Disney for everyone"!
Bubbles-682_117796_1178184a.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
1000003109.png

I'm happy to admit I'm quite a nervous traveller and things stress me out, but I managed getting the Eurostar to Paris and (the next day) the RER to DLP with zero issue, and all by myself at that 🥴 I cannot emphasise how easy and hassle free it was. It's sheer laziness and not taking 10 minutes to research how to do it. And wanting to pay in one step. The RER was dirt cheap. Pissing money away for the sake of saving a few clicks. I would find the 15 minute transfer window a million times more stressful than getting a metro at my leisure.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ugh, Binjuice eating hula hoops at 4am.

Going to Disneyland via a whole other country instead of figuring out the trains.

The sheer size of the pair of them compared with even a year ago.

How TF do you book a character meal without realising it's a character meal?!
1718652082840.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She can just about manage one change on the tube to get from Waterloo to Covent Garden without breaking down in hysterics, but to admit she didn't use the Paris metro system because she hasn't "navigated it before" (you're not bloody racing around the world like Phileas Fogg) is ridiculous and a piss poor reason for her justifying spunking money on the 4 hr trip. Her thinking it was a flex and straightforward is laughable, she's the most stupid "traveller" I've ever witnessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She can just about manage one change on the tube to get from Waterloo to Covent Garden without breaking down in hysterics, but to admit she didn't use the Paris metro system because she hasn't "navigated it before" (you're not bloody racing around the world like Phileas Fogg) is ridiculous and a piss poor reason for her justifying spunking money on the 4 hr trip. Her thinking it was a flex and straightforward is laughable, she's the most stupid "traveller" I've ever witnessed.
Is she not a travel vlogger? Best laugh I’ve had all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My sister is fairly nervous about the tube and she manages to get across London by tube and she doesn’t travel to London more than once a year

Reactions: 5
lol at the D’Isigny butter
I think she thought that it was Disney butter

And dolphin-waz potatoes

so uncultured

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New thread m’loves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.