Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm, what's going on with the side of her leg, a big chunk is missing.

Someone been editing their photo again Bogie?
Screenshot_20240615-223042_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Cracked me up saying she bought a longer chain for a necklace - no wonder at the rate she's expanding! Bet all her old necklaces look like chokers 🤣
1000009255.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I personally don’t subscribe to the idea of them, however I really feel Brogan would benefit from one of those colour analysis things all the influencers are getting done

Reactions: 9
Cracked me up saying she bought a longer chain for a necklace - no wonder at the rate she's expanding! Bet all her old necklaces look like chokers 🤣
View attachment 2997255
OMG yes i laughed when she said that 🙊 in her eyes she thinks she looks stunning 😣 im still cringing over her photos from Disney Paris and those shorts. Wait do we get a Disney vlog this coming week??

I personally don’t subscribe to the idea of them, however I really feel Brogan would benefit from one of those colour analysis things all the influencers are getting done
The industry surrounding it is very 80s but I agree! She looks far better in dark, bolder colours than she does in the ditsy floral vibes she seems to always go for. I just had a quick scroll through her grid and she is such a big fan of pastel colours and they just make her look like a gammon steak. I don’t know why she can’t see it.
She also needs someone to show her how to dress for her shape, as well. I recently watched her home vlog where she tried on a ton of stuff and none of the things she picked did ANYTHING for her shape - just emphasised the barrel shape and cut her off at a really weird point on her legs.
30 can be such a weird stage, style-wise. It would be fine for her to admit she didn’t really know what suited her anymore and to spend a bit of time refining her style. It would make for some cool vlogs. But floral granny dresses and weird shorts it is!

Reactions: 17
A good stylist, and a wired jaw as well maybe?! (heavens knows she doesn’t use the gym or have a PT anymore)
As long as she’s with that enabler of a husband of hers she won’t change, they encourage each others bad and some times disgusting habits

Reactions: 15
She’s on threads flexing about forcing a British business to come down in price to match a quote of one that manufactures in China. If they can spend close to 5k on two nights in DLP, I don’t think they should be haggling over £350 for shutters in their horrible house
Bogues loves a bit of Chinese tat though so I’m surprised she didn’t just go with them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now that this bloke’s been found, I can post this and say I honestly thought this was Bench when I was scrolling through Twitter earlier.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saw this and thought this could be Bogies new car tray and mid morning snackies 🤣💀
She could visit when she’s on her 5.6% U.K. road trip

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Saw this and thought this could be Bogies new car tray and mid morning snackies 🤣💀
OMG the amount of sweets… I can feel the Beetus kicking in just watching that.

Reactions: 6
She’s well on her way to becoming a chinfluencer

• Haha
I'm a bit late haven't been on here in a while but regarding her not understanding Hadestown... did she not also say she didn't understand Hamilton at one point, then do a 360 and say she loved it?

Reactions: 17
I'm a bit late haven't been on here in a while but regarding her not understanding Hadestown... did she not also say she didn't understand Hamilton at one point, then do a 360 and say she loved it?
She has also done a 180 when she gushed about something and then Benji said he didn't like it for X,Y and Z and then she starts parroting!!

She really is unable to form her own opinion on anything without guidance!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.