Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait that tagged pic in her stories is ANOTHER copy cat? Flogan number 2? They’re multiplying!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wait that tagged pic in her stories is ANOTHER copy cat? Flogan number 2? They’re multiplying!
Ahhhh FLOGAN 2.0 ALERT 🚨
brb going to look through all her picture for more signs of Brogie cloning!

IMG_20240617_162119.jpg

and the guy kinda looks a bit like Benji too 😂😂

IMG_20240617_162129.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Watching the new vlog, pissing myself over Benigns little croissant 🥐 now they are in the hotel shop, she picks up a notebook and says it’s very me ..subtle Disney 😂😂😂
Says Mrs Disney throws up all over me Lever

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣🤣i cant cope

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I think people who wish to be amateur influencers choose to imitate Brogan because she gets free trips which is appealing but also her content is very easy to copy and doesn't require a massive amount of effort to recreate. She isn't creative at all and makes the whole social media game look easy- IMO because she is very lazy with it so 'her way' of doing it is! Just goes to show even after over a decade in the game her content doesn't offer anything unique or exciting if it's so easy for multiple copycats to mimic.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The crying at the castle is so ridiculous. She is empty in the head, honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
You know the ‘nap’ in the hotel was really 15mins of Brogan fisting Benji whilst wearing a Mickey glove

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
So their journey involved… drive to Bournemouth train station the day before , duck about for hours on trains and tubes trying to get into London, stay overnight in London hotel to get up at 5am to do an almost 4 hour train journey to Disneyland Paris via Brussels with a sketchy connection time. Why the hell did they not just drive to Folkestone and get eurotunnel in their brand new motor? Oh yes. Because they are useless.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
🤣🤣🤣🤣i cant cope
I like Disneyland Paris. The castle is quite nice (the only other one I've seen is Tokyo's, which is smaller). I think the only time I've cried at the castle was in December 2019 when I'd had a properly rubbish time at work leading up to the trip and it was the only thing I had to look forward to for a while. That was on Main Street with the "snow" and I didn't know it was going to happen.

I have no idea what's going on with these two since Benji quit his job, but he needs to go back to work and she needs to do literally anything else for a bit.

They were more tolerable back in 2017 (I think) when she was still doing weekly vlogs and he worked away a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.