Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she see in the pics she posts of herself, because she posts things that would be deleted so fast off my phone that time would go backwards, and photos that would send me into a spiral of sobbing and hating myself.

But she’s there, grinning away as her fanny eats her ugly shorts looking like Tweedledum.
What I wouldn’t give for her deluded confidence.
Tweedledum 🤣🤣🤣 I'm in the hairdresser and that made me laugh out loud 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So all the stress of the trains and the hotel rooms was all because she feared not getting a burger before the first show and getting pictures and pins?!

Wish that was all I had to worry about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So all the stress of the trains and the hotel rooms was all because she feared not getting a burger before the first show and getting pictures and pins?!

Wish that was all I had to worry about
She probably needed a shower more than a burger, she was shiny and that polyester botanical gardens nightmare she was wearing didn't help.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but I just cannot for the life of me fathom how she can eat what she eats if, and that's a big IF, she actually does have ibs. I've recently been diagnosed and have to be so careful about what I eat the weight has dropped off.
Maybe it's not ibs and just your really awful, full fat, sugar laden diet thats causing your stomach issues Bogs?
She does not have IBS, just a tit load of BS and she’s just addicted to sugar

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She definitely hasn’t got IBS, her poor digestive system just can’t cope with all the processed crap she shovels in

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Went to see a play called Hades town and then advised it took awhile to realise he was underground.

You mean Hades Lord of the underworld was ...underground. I mean no tit any five year old who has watched Disney's Hercules could tell you that, but then she is a fake Disney fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
When she said she wasn’t even hungry but knew that they HAD to eat something, well…..I would say that’s where you’re going wrong Brogey. Try eating when you are hungry, like physical hunger, not yawning emotional void filling.

Reactions: 37
It's crazy that this is what they see as a light snack after a big lunch and no doubt more snacks in the shows too. He actually says in the vlog "I'm here for a good time, not for a long time" so it's clear that they don't care anymore about their health. He's certainly right about that if they carry on like that, and most likely a much shorter time than they might be expecting.
---
When she said she wasn’t even hungry but knew that they HAD to eat something, well…..I would say that’s where you’re going wrong Brogey. Try eating when you are hungry, like physical hunger, not yawning emotional void filling.
I know right, it's hardly like they're gonna waste away if they skip a meal!

Reactions: 18
It's crazy that this is what they see as a light snack after a big lunch and no doubt more snacks in the shows too. He actually says in the vlog "I'm here for a good time, not for a long time" so it's clear that they don't care anymore about their health. He's certainly right about that if they carry on like that, and most likely a much shorter time than they might be expecting.
I wouldn’t be surprised if one, or both, of them drop dead in their 40s at the rate they’re going

Reactions: 13
3 seconds into the London vlog and ughhhh, her lips are disgusting. Why doesn’t she put some moisture on them? They resemble a minging old cats crusty a*se!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she say she has to eat? No Boggles you don’t have to eat because its a meal time, food is for when your body gives you an actual hunger queue

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t be surprised if one, or both, of them drop dead in their 40s at the rate they’re going
Genuinely believe this. They seem to think they are totally indestructible despite serious health scares

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.