Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said she wasn’t even hungry but knew that they HAD to eat something, well…..I would say that’s where you’re going wrong Brogey. Try eating when you are hungry, like physical hunger, not yawning emotional void filling.
you give her too much credit to be able to distinguish between the two at this point.

Reactions: 7
She has an unhealthy relationship with food where she relies on it to give her feelings of happiness.

She needs to change her mindset to see food as a resource for survival, not a tool for fleeting feelings of happiness.

Reactions: 17
Those dinners at Disneyland take like 2 hours each plus the wait for the royal encounter (we waited between 10 and 30 mins for our booking FOR OUR 5 YEAR OLD BECAUSE THESE THINGS ARE FOR CHILDREN!!!) so she spent around half a day of her 2 day holiday, at least, eating & meeting children’s characters…I don’t even have words, also I was there the same week and the top temperature was 22 degrees, so why are they sunbathing on those spa pics?!

Reactions: 18
Those dinners at Disneyland take like 2 hours each plus the wait for the royal encounter (we waited between 10 and 30 mins for our booking FOR OUR 5 YEAR OLD BECAUSE THESE THINGS ARE FOR CHILDREN!!!) so she spent around half a day of her 2 day holiday, at least, eating & meeting children’s characters…I don’t even have words, also I was there the same week and the top temperature was 22 degrees, so why are they sunbathing on those spa pics?!
Sadly she is still trying to push her lifestyle as something us minions can only dream of but reality continues to bite her on her rather large arse. Possibly the best example was the rust bucket. Remember when Bench was pushing it as a five star floating hotel when the grim reality of life on board was being shared online by the other passengers for all the world to see. This whole DLP trip was much of the same: look at us living the dream lifestyle when in reality they were freezing their tits off. You can be sure they retreated indoors as soon as the photo was taken.

I see it all the time, these vloggers/instahuns posing in their summer outfits pretending it's so warm and lovely when I'm walking past in my puffa jacket and winter boots. It's all fake AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If she insists on wearing sandals with those God awful dresses, why doesn’t she invest in a pair of Birkenstocks or Tevas? They’d look 10x better than those Primark-esque Havianas and give her & her weight more support!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I would love to be in her brain for a day

she is a 50-year-old looking woman dresses as a toddler but seems to think she is a slim 6 foot hot thing with the way she poses trying to hide those ham hocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
With that stretch filter, was she going for the Kirby with legs meme?
IMG_20240615_114430.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
If she insists on wearing sandals with those God awful dresses, why doesn’t she invest in a pair of Birkenstocks or Tevas? They’d look 10x better than those Primark-esque Havianas and give her & her weight more support!
Honestly don’t get me started on those bloody havianas. Of all of the bonkers things she does this is the least understandable to me. I go over on my ankles all the time and I CRINGE looking at her walking about in those all over the world. I don’t know how her ankle joints aren’t screaming in pain.

Reactions: 24
Honestly don’t get me started on those bloody havianas. Of all of the bonkers things she does this is the least understandable to me. I go over on my ankles all the time and I CRINGE looking at her walking about in those all over the world. I don’t know how her ankle joints aren’t screaming in pain.
No doubt they are but the volume of alcohol she drinks ensures that she's permanently numb to the pain.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All this bragging about the ‘naturally curly hair’ but it just makes her look wider 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she lost some weight in her face it (might) look half decent

Reactions: 16
All this bragging about the ‘naturally curly hair’ but it just makes her look wider 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she lost some weight in her face it (might) look half decent
I think she needs a fringe. I thought her hair actually looked decent when she must have diffused it but it just made her face look bigger. She still looks best with a blowout imo.

Reactions: 4
She’s on threads flexing about forcing a British business to come down in price to match a quote of one that manufactures in China. If they can spend close to 5k on two nights in DLP, I don’t think they should be haggling over £350 for shutters in their horrible house

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
She’s on threads flexing about forcing a British business to come down in price to match a quote of one that manufactures in China. If they can spend close to 5k on two nights in DLP, I don’t think they should be haggling over £350 for shutters in their horrible house
Tight witch... why support a UK business when you can beat them down to match Chinese prices. Didn't see her telling Disney she could stay somewhere else unless they price matched it 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Tight witch... why support a UK business when you can beat them down to match Chinese prices. Didn't see her telling Disney she could stay somewhere else unless they price matched it 🤔
I've said it before, she knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing. Thick as sugared mince and no idea how basic economics and politics work. And yet people fawn over her ... What a time to be alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well atleast they’re not corpse colour but those hands are screaming for some moisturizer and hydration.
---
Slow clap… way to support local you ignorant cheap ass witch Brogan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.