Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is super slow, isn’t it? How can she drag out a weekend in Disneyland over so many weeks, they’ve been back absolutely ages! That reel was just more of the same stuff she had posted on her stories and on the grid.

I thought she had someone (manager??) who was guiding her about her content? Why doesn’t that person tell her to speed up her output a bit???

Reactions: 24
She honestly looks so burnt. Like she's been laying on a beach and fallen asleep and just forgotten to apply any suncream. Every photo reaches new rough heights 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought she had someone (manager??) who was guiding her about her content? Why doesn’t that person tell her to speed up her output a bit???
They probably know how fragile Brogan's ego is and how she somehow gets overwhelmed so easily so knows suggesting she speeds up will just end up with Brogan crying and insisting she's so so busy she can't possibly do her job that she's been doing for over a decade in a timely manner. Knowing Brogan she'd also complain to the manager's boss and it wouldn't be worth the hassle.

Reactions: 3
She's a disgusting looking creature, isn't she? My god, need a trigger warning for this thread sometimes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
N'aw, she'll be putting her Citoren C1 on like a wee jacket at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.