Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Safari" Vlog.

- Showing us what re-fuelling looks like but her ever expanding, massive, duck off face is in the way.
- "Second to last of the vlogs" so that means she was never going to vlog Siam Park, it had nothing to do with Bonnie.
- "EXPEER-INNN-ZZZ" drives me bleeping insane.
- "SOOZ Canal" she says it like it's owned by someone called Sue. duck off!
- She didn't know the difference between a Safari and a Game Reserve, we're in full Ross Gellar "I'M FINEEEE" mode but you can tell she's pissed off. #PLANNINGKWEEN
- "You don't have the BIG FIVE" "THE BIG FIVE, WHAT ARE THEY BENJ?!" so educated, so cultured.
- Why is she acting like we're stupid? Common sense tells you why The Big Five are called THE BIG FIVE.
- She's just reeled off every animal they have at the game reserve, what's the point in going now? The element of surprise is gone.
- "They have Warthogs" she'll be right at home then xoxo.
- "SNACKIES" stunted duck!
- WHO THE duck IS TAKING A KINDLE TO A GAME RESERVE... A KINDLE!
- That "outfit" did she get dressed in the dark?!
- It's the It's A Small World lanyard for me, m'loves.
- As they walk off the ship and she's moaning about the heat, look behind them... I spy Mr and Mrs Over.
- So Gibbon, who says he's pale and struggles with heat, is dressed in... ALL BLACK. Someone going to let him know black clothing traps the heat?
- Brog, get rid of your subtitler. "A Hall" think they mean HAUL.
- The table tennis clip, she's an absolute unit.
- "There were lots of people on a waitlist and we were very lucky that we managed to get on the tour" so that means, lots of people wanted to BUT I'M GOING.
- Have you noticed whenever they sit in a restaurant or somewhere with lots of people it's always in a back corner?!
- So because it says reception it must be a hotel.
- Oh they're stuffing their face.
- "The automotive" he's bleeping slappable.
- "I really don't know what we're going to see" go back to 5 minutes in Bro, you listed them all off. Hope that helps xoxo. head!
- "Hopefully we'll see some sharks, some whales, penguins," first of all.. SHUT THE duck UP! Second, that goes right over her head as straight faced she replies "Well, we didn't see any of that when we were in the sea so I would doubt we'll see it here" YES Brogan, An African game reserve will provide you with Marine life. bleeping idiot!
- The Rhino herd have better skin than her.
- He is one repulsive specimen.
- "Our tour guide was brilliant... Milton." I hate the way they talk about them as if they're friends, Milton is probably just appreciative that you left the jeep so he could get away from the smell of you.
- They did not sell those baskets, she's totally asked to keep it. Just look at Gibbons face as she says it. Embarrassing.
- Back corner of the bus sat stuffing her face, all together now M'loves. In the style of REM "THAT'S B IN THE CORNER"
- "We are just walking through... where? What's this bar called?" it's not as if you've been LIVING on your FIVE STAR FLOATING RESORT (never forget) for two bleeping months...

- This tit writes itself "I'm sad we didn't see more of the Hippo" just look in the bleeping mirror B xoxo.
- Surprised she didn't say her favourite was the Giraffe as a moving collective they're called "a journey".
- His bloody voice.
- Gibbon munching on Pringles right before his dinner, they are literally human bins.
- "Now that I'm a BIG BIG BOOK BOY" I am recoiling in cringe, what even was that. It would seem however Mummy Brogan has allowed Big Boy Benji to spend his pocket money on a bookmark for himself. He then states he hasn't bought any souvenirs during the trip. Compared to how much tat Mummy Brogan is accumulating... how embarrassing to be a 30yo unemployed wannabe who's kept by his "wife".

- Dinner Time M'loves, and again... "That's B in the corner"
- It's minced beef in a roll.
- They are pissed out their heads back in the cabin. She can barely stand up straight.
- He can't get his words out. They're gross.

- That was painful to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
there was a new Kia in the driveway so pretty sure they have got a new car.
Kia gifted Louise Thompson's bleep of a boyfriend a car, so it wouldn't surprise me if she was gifted or heavily discounted. Or maybe they actually did buy it knowing full well they both wouldn't fit in her teeny car after all they'd eaten on the cruise

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Kia gifted Louise Thompson's bleep of a boyfriend a car, so it wouldn't surprise me if she was gifted or heavily discounted. Or maybe they actually did buy it knowing full well they both wouldn't fit in her teeny car after all they'd eaten on the cruise
I don’t know this Louise Thompson person (I’d expect being gifted a car she has significantly more followers than big Bogie)… but Ffs gifting a car is insane, I get some brands loan cars I’ve seen some pretty good influencer ads but geez… Bogie the twit puts me off of purchasing seeing her shill hello fresh 1 day and then not even a day after she’s sending out ‘reminders’ make me think she’s bleeping useless for advertising a car

Reactions: 8
She followed Kia at the start of the year and I wondered if she was going to be “kindly gifted” a car. Nothing came of it but we will see

Reactions: 6
‘Achievement for filming her trip’ I can’t cope. It’s not though. It’s your job? And you gave us feck all….. like you filming it and it was clearly for yourself not your viewers which is fine but it’s not an achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine considering sharing your holiday videos online as an achievement? She has shared 15 vlogs of vastly fluctuating quality over a 10 week period. This is her “job” - actually mortified for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her bleeping description of the vlog “we drink wine, we go shopping, we eat amazing food” babe all you did for sixty days was eat shop and booze it’s not entertaining it’s not an achievement you’re a lazy good for nothing slob 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is it an achievement? Were you planning on like, not doing it then? I don't think she understands what the word achievement means.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is it an achievement? Were you planning on like, not doing it then? I don't think she understands what the word achievement means.
She went on a f****** cruise which is literally the most simple and easiest thing that you can book in the world so much though that literally pensioners do it now she suddenly thinks she's a world traveler because she flushed some money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t know this Louise Thompson person (I’d expect being gifted a car she has significantly more followers than big Bogie)… but Ffs gifting a car is insane, I get some brands loan cars I’ve seen some pretty good influencer ads but geez… Bogie the twit puts me off of purchasing seeing her shill hello fresh 1 day and then not even a day after she’s sending out ‘reminders’ make me think she’s bleeping useless for advertising a car
Why would you gift these idiots cars?
---
I would expect if they turn into more frequent travelers that they will end up something like parodeejay, if anyone is not familiar with their YouTube channel. She’s a travel agent and he does bookkeeping (supposedly) and they just endlessly travel. But all their videos are all exactly the same, their giant heads and them eating. They do show a little of the area they are visiting but how many different ways can you show a Caribbean cruise? There’s no reason why brogan can’t continually travel, she does the same thing in her home videos as she does in her travel videos😂
parodeejay is OK for one or two ships' worth of vlogs and that's about it. He looks like his BP is high as Brogie's. Just a shoutout to the cruise thread (on the 2nd one): https://tattle.life/threads/cruise-creators-2-clickbait-on-the-high-seas.42114/

Back to the BrogieBash.

Reactions: 5
If it isn’t gifted, a new GT line Kia Sportage cost around 30k, the money tree continues 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If it isn’t gifted, a new GT line Kia Sportage cost around 30k, the money tree continues 🙄
Nah i doubt shes high profile enough to get gifted a car of that value... She’s also been more vocal about her PR so brands continue to send stuff (before she signed up to that management company she showed feck all of her PR)
Still add that to the care home cruise and other stuff must be close to 100k spunked away right?!

Reactions: 8
Why piss all this money up a wall when your house is actually falling down? Priorities

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why piss all this money up a wall when your house is actually falling down? Priorities
Her house bugs me especially how she decorates. she clearly so no idea - no style what so ever.. yuck.. I know bin-juice wants a man cave where he can game. I don’t know why has has an office and then has the guest room with all her other stuff. well we know why she sleeps in there 🙊 she could of put her office in there and give him the smaller room for a man cave.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
‘Achievement for filming her trip’ I can’t cope. It’s not though. It’s your job? And you gave us feck all….. like you filming it and it was clearly for yourself not your viewers which is fine but it’s not an achievement.
I think at the beginning or just before the trip she wasn’t going to do any vlogs… her life is so devoid of anything meaningful that she probably thinks that getting up out of bed is an achievement

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.