Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SukiMing

Chatty Member
Time for a Hope House update

Brogan continues to display some levels of independence and even managed to dress herself for the day trip to London to meet her special friend Gary C. Her key worker had to remind her to put SPF on her feet, which Brogan did enthusiastically with her SunBum spray.

Unfortunately Brogan forgot to pack her Wild deodorant but thankfully her key worker had booked seats for ‘Frozen’ away from others. Despite it being her 5th time watching the show, Brogan got slightly overwhelmed by the bright lights and musical numbers resulting in tears and over the top screaming which caused complaints from other guests, including Gary C.

Due to this, her key worker had to remove Brogan during the interval, causing Brogan to have one of her episodes. Brogan could only be calmed down by 6 mini tubs of ice cream and whilst we don’t usually allow Brogan to consume alcohol, a large glass of Asti was permitted to sedate her. We continue to monitor Brogan closely here at Hope House and we believe this set back will not deter her from future outings.

IMG_1628.jpeg
IMG_1627.jpeg
IMG_1626.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Cocochanella

Catching up on this thread and her Wedding Q&A.

Her face when speaking about how Benj looked on the day has me HOWLING:

IMG_2896.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

somuchforsummerlove

IMG_7984.jpeg

while talking about Bonnie… girl your dad literally died!

this isn’t me saying losing a pet isn’t horrific because it absolutely is, but it’s not even comparable to losing a parent

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

Barnsey92

I’ve said this many times before, I’m plus sized and I can say in brutal honesty that Brogan has piled a shit tonne of weight on after going on that “world” cruise. I struggle with my weight so bad, but I’m putting in so much effort this year and since January I’ve lost a fair whack. Today I was able to buy a size 22 trousers, whereas in January I was a 26. I’m so proud. Anyway, I know how much it hurts to hear that you’re fat but Brogan needs to give her head a wobble and sort it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

gbg414

On their wedding night they watched “Crazy Rich Asians” together in bed. Tragic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

JLXRD

VIP Member
I would find it a bit icky if she was willing to take the inheritance from a man she wanted nothing to with in life, and pretty much called an abuser on the internet…

Feels morally very questionable.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

HeyBabes

VIP Member
They’ve had to buy a bigger car for their needs, because her and bench have both gotten so much bigger, not because they’re going to have kids, it’s to fit their sweaty arses and snackies in

• Haha
Reactions: 59

replace32titles

Wild drives me up the wall. The whole idea is that you buy one of the metal containers and then just the cardboard refills but they come out with a new colour or pattern of container every other week and send them to the same influencers - Brogan's got three different cases right there, I think, and I'm sure she'll have a ton of others from previous ads and the whole point is that you're only supposed to need one!

Reactions: 58

Drusilla

Capture d’écran 2024-04-29 à 19.13.14.png

How can she look in the mirror in this outfit and think "yeah I look goooood"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

SukiMing

Chatty Member
Congrats to @tattlysquid for the thread title 😂😂

So to recap
- Bog and Binjuice are now off the rust bucket and back in the U.K.
- She had her ‘wedding’ party last weekend in Cosy Club Bournemouth. It looked shit.
- We discovered she had at least 7000 calories on her birthday on the rust bucket.

Current situation looks wise as of April 2024:
IMG_1395.png

As you were m’loves

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

ReginaFalangeee

Reminds me of a friend of mine, gave all her wedding guests a chicken dinner while her and her new husband sat and ate steak 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56