Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after this vlog and the round up Q&A and possible wedding party video she will be back to normal videos. So which sponsors do we think have stuck around.
Will she actually get creative and come up with some new ideas or will she continue with home vlogs sponsored by hello fresh, chatty car vlogs, shopping hauls. Will she actually go on daily walks now she doesn't have Bonnie to coax her out

Reactions: 11
I watched ‘aclaireytale’s’ travel day earlier and I’d forgotten what a good travel vlog was - informative and in focus footage!
She is great isn’t she! 2 CRP programmes and family villa in Florida for years and never a boast - always humble, unlike Mrs Lever!

Reactions: 12
He looks like an AI generated version of himself 😭 his pallor, his facial weight gain, the teeth... It's all wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She is great isn’t she! 2 CRP programmes and family villa in Florida for years and never a boast - always humble, unlike Mrs Lever!
She doesn't "boast" as such, but she is massively spoilt and hugely tone deaf with the stuff she posts. She just is so nice (too nice) about it so doesn't get people's backs up as quickly as Braggy Brogs for example.

Reactions: 10
I'm dying at these influencers who think they can write for a living. At least Lucy Wood reads a lot so her debut novel has a chance at being decent but isn't this dude kind of......an idiot?

I mean forgive me if I'm wrong (I've never watched him) but he's not screaming 'accomplished writer & storyteller' 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why piss all this money up a wall when your house is actually falling down? Priorities
This.

It drives me batty when people piss away money on frivolous things but then leave the house to look shite. If your roof is due, your walls need repointing, wiring or electrical panel upgraded those need to move to the top of the list not pricey cars or holidays.

How is a bleeping Kia SUV £30,000?! Kia is a relatively cheap option here and the SUVs would be slightly higher than that in Cdn dollars.

Someone asked on the cruise group the average age of guests.

Everyone said around 60 and 70 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did Adam not get Brogan to proof read his 'travel guides' 🙈 and it was published full of errors . Hope he has had the sense not to do that a second time although not sure about his writting skills 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did Adam not get Brogan to proof read his 'travel guides' 🙈 and it was published full of errors . Hope he has had the sense not to do that a second time although not sure about his writting skills 🤣
Maybe he had Gary proofread it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had a wee snoop online and found the front seats of a Kia Sportage GT-line have the same honeycomb pattern and wording as in the photo Bogey took of herself in the car as seen in post 219 in this thread. They definitely needed a new car as the Citroen's suspension must have been fecked PLUS the time they were on a break somewhere and she uploaded a photo of them in the car we were shocked at how squashed together they were - there was not a hope in hell of them getting in the wee car together after the not even half world cruise. Next mode of transport will be a van the rate they're going!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now she’s been kindly gifted Rehab hair products who Stacey Solomon has involvement with. Expect to see all the greedy grabby grifters promoting it as the best thing ever!

• Wow
This.

It drives me batty when people piss away money on frivolous things but then leave the house to look shite. If your roof is due, your walls need repointing, wiring or electrical panel upgraded those need to move to the top of the list not pricey cars or holidays.

How is a bleeping Kia SUV £30,000?! Kia is a relatively cheap option here and the SUVs would be slightly higher than that in Cdn dollars.
Uk car pricing generally is OTR , so inc vat and registration etc. So always seems more expensive than N. American

Reactions: 2
Someone asked on the cruise group the average age of guests.

Everyone said around 60 and 70 😂
But they know that and don’t care, at the end of the Durban vlog they mention being the youngest on the boat. They seem happy and at ease with it.

Reactions: 5
I expect it’ll be bought on a finance basis, too. That’ll impact her options if they want to increase their mortgage to move.

Reactions: 10
She doesn't "boast" as such, but she is massively spoilt and hugely tone deaf with the stuff she posts. She just is so nice (too nice) about it so doesn't get people's backs up as quickly as Braggy Brogs for example.
So is SO nice she can’t be like that all the time in real life! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.