Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched ‘aclaireytale’s’ travel day earlier and I’d forgotten what a good travel vlog was - informative and in focus footage!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do we think she will completely ignore the questions about cost or will she skirt around it?

Reactions: 12
Oh, really? So spend all that on a cruise and have slip-in slip-out teef? Although I guess it's the only thing slipping in anywhere. I'm still not over Cosy Club; we rock on in there in Cardiff wearing our jeans on a saturday mid-shopping ffs. This whole thing feels like she thought it would increase her following by masses, but it was just a tit show from start to finish. And Bianca is not having her as a bridesmaid, calling it now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh, really? So spend all that on a cruise and have slip-in slip-out teef? Although I guess it's the only thing slipping in anywhere. I'm still not over Cosy Club; we rock on in there in Cardiff wearing our jeans on a saturday mid-shopping ffs. This whole thing feels like she thought it would increase her following by masses, but it was just a tit show from start to finish. And Bianca is not having her as a bridesmaid, calling it now.
I literally keep thinking of the cardiff/newport one and piss myself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have zero knowledge on cruises or Intrest really but a tik tok came on my fyp that the Disney liner is coming to Southampton - not sure if it's docking there for a few nights and you can stay while docked or sailing from there for a journey

But considering she is ' a massive' Disney fan it would be so odd for her not do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have zero knowledge on cruises or Intrest really but a tik tok came on my fyp that the Disney liner is coming to Southampton - not sure if it's docking there for a few nights and you can stay while docked or sailing from there for a journey

But considering she is ' a massive' Disney fan it would be so odd for her not do that.
She won't do a Disney cruise while she still has a chance of continuing her "partnership" with P&O

Reactions: 23
Anyone heard of Amy Rutherford? she was mentioned on the Disney thread and upon looking at her Insta she's very similar to Brogan (follows brogan of course). She's not quite in the league of Flogan but there are similarities.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Nah that’s the first rule of weddings isn’t it? Never have a bridesmaid better looking than you 🤣

• Haha
I agree. I think when she was mentioning travel longer they were going to start taking longer trips or multiple trips together Like a lot of the cruise/travel vloggers do.
I doubt she could ever do proper travel content that’s informative, impartial and half way decent.
She can’t stop bragging for one thing and her filiming style is incredibly dull and tit basically - we’d never seen anything except her fat head.
And she doesn’t have the research skills to be able to pull it off, even when someone’s planned it she fucks it up.
There’s a reason she’s not nominated for travel awards because that’s not what she does.

One of the saddest (or the most pathetic) things I saw on the floating care home was Bench in Manila (I think) basically wetting himself for trying a ‘local breakfast’ in a westernised cafe… he was practically wetting himself with excitement.

• Heart
Anyone heard of Amy Rutherford? she was mentioned on the Disney thread and upon looking at her Insta she's very similar to Brogan (follows brogan of course). She's not quite in the league of Flogan but there are similarities.
i know Amy but don’t follow her on instagram and she is nicer than Brogan which isn’t hard and genuine and able to maintain friendships outside of a business relationship but very much into Disney

Reactions: 4
I doubt she could ever do proper travel content that’s informative, impartial and half way decent.
She can’t stop bragging for one thing and her filiming style is incredibly dull and tit basically - we’d never seen anything except her fat head.
And she doesn’t have the research skills to be able to pull it off, even when someone’s planned it she fucks it up.
There’s a reason she’s not nominated for travel awards because that’s not what she does.

One of the saddest (or the most pathetic) things I saw on the floating care home was Bench in Manila (I think) basically wetting himself for trying a ‘local breakfast’ in a westernised cafe… he was practically wetting himself with excitement.
100% this. They would never survive as genuine travel vloggers. They'd have to go out of their comfort zone, try new experiences, foods etc. And it wouldn't all be about them. They've got no curiosity or interest in other cultures...its just themselves and how much they can consume.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
100% this. They would never survive as genuine travel vloggers. They'd have to go out of their comfort zone, try new experiences, foods etc. And it wouldn't all be about them. They've got no curiosity or interest in other cultures...its just themselves and how much they can consume.
I would expect if they turn into more frequent travelers that they will end up something like parodeejay, if anyone is not familiar with their YouTube channel. She’s a travel agent and he does bookkeeping (supposedly) and they just endlessly travel. But all their videos are all exactly the same, their giant heads and them eating. They do show a little of the area they are visiting but how many different ways can you show a Caribbean cruise? There’s no reason why brogan can’t continually travel, she does the same thing in her home videos as she does in her travel videos😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t seem to find her instagram?!!! Have I been blocked by someone I’ve got no idea about

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All Disney influencers seem to roll into one for me. Giant overgrown children, floating around in mickey ears, not really having any form of employment, squealing and crying every time they set foot in a Disney park

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.