Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they do have a new car:
1. How on earth can they afford that straight after their ridiculously expensive cruise? I suppose they could be paying monthly for it, but I was looking into a brand new Kia Sportage a few weeks ago and it was around £400ish a month for the very lowest spec. How with all the other tit they buy can they afford it?
2. I’m not sure if they would get a new car without bragging about it. Unless they are embarrassed that they have spent SO much on their crappy cruise and don’t want to admit they are just continuing to spend money.

Where does their money come from? She can’t make THAT much being an “influencer” or whatever she calls herself can she? I mean, I’ll be honest and say I have no idea how much people can make from their YouTube videos and stuff but I just can’t understand where their money comes from.

Reactions: 14
Twattan’s head doesn’t look right in that photo, and is that a women’s cardigan he’s wearing?

• Haha
Him 'running a business' is about as good as somone kicked out week 2 of The Apprentice!
He’s got no business sense whatsoever. He’s actually got a decent active audience, but has no idea what to do with them.

The book is on his website which makes no sense next to his Disney merch.

Oh and the book is definitely a vanity project and is self published although he’ll make it sound like he’s been taken on by Penguin!

What’s the betting Brogan gets a copy and rates it 5 stars!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If they do have a new car:
1. How on earth can they afford that straight after their ridiculously expensive cruise? I suppose they could be paying monthly for it, but I was looking into a brand new Kia Sportage a few weeks ago and it was around £400ish a month for the very lowest spec. How with all the other tit they buy can they afford it?
2. I’m not sure if they would get a new car without bragging about it. Unless they are embarrassed that they have spent SO much on their crappy cruise and don’t want to admit they are just continuing to spend money.
The car will almost certainly have been bought on finance and I reckon she will do a 'pack my new car with me' type of video - showing all the tat she buys for it, which might possibly be sponsored by a cleaning / organisation brand so she's keeping it under wraps till the video is approved.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aren't Kia's one of the most stolen cars at the moment? Don't worry Brogre, you live in such a nice part of Bournemouth m, sure you'll be fine 😆

• Haha
IMG_0627.png

Look what came up as an ad at the end of the thread!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Imagine either of these two twats a) sleeping in the backseat of their SUV and b) not bursting the TEMU air mattress.

OMG I’m having a right giggle at my desk lol

• Haha
I was thinking about the amount they must have forked out on the internet. With a pre cruise discount Piano charge £203.49 a week for 2 devices (because they both seem to have had internet on their phone and laptops) on their ultimate package, because let's face it they'll have got this. I can't see there being any extra discount for a World Cruise (it wasn't a World Cruise Brogan!) because they want to make as much money as they can. 60 days is 8 and a half weeks, so round that up to 9 and that's £1885.41 x 2 is £3770.82!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Just have a black coffee Boghole, not a bleeping super calorific white chocolate milkshake ffs. 🤦

Reactions: 16
This is the Queen of bragging here, it could be a courtesy car while hers has work done, or is off the road? If she’d got a new car we’d all know, she can’t even fart without bragging about it
edit- I can’t see these two have any humility about how much money they’ve spunked against the curtains lately, they'd never be embarrassed about their spending

Reactions: 20
I have watched a couple of her earlier vlogs from 6/7 years ago and yes ok she was early 20s but blimey Brogs you have seriously piled the pounds on. She was so into her fitness and eating ok ish but wow she looks alot older than 30!

I was thinking about the amount they must have forked out on the internet. With a pre cruise discount Piano charge £203.49 a week for 2 devices (because they both seem to have had internet on their phone and laptops) on their ultimate package, because let's face it they'll have got this. I can't see there being any extra discount for a World Cruise (it wasn't a World Cruise Brogan!) because they want to make as much money as they can. 60 days is 8 and a half weeks, so round that up to 9 and that's £1885.41 x 2 is £3770.82!
Or is this why we didn’t get vlogs all the time? Maybe they didn’t pay for it the entire time… I dunno…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.