Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t seem to find her instagram?!!! Have I been blocked by someone I’ve got no idea about
amyrutherford29

Looking at her socials she seems very down to earth, I am not comparing her to Flogan in any way, more the fact like @HeyBabes said that these Disney influencers all seem to be very similar now.

Reactions: 6
OMG yes!!! I was searching for recent Ohana LILO and Stitch character breakfast videos last night because we’ve booked to take my friend’s daughter when we’re there end of June/July. Christ some of them are cringe.

And I love how they wet themselves over the characters and put it on when they’re in the restaurant but then tit on it after the fact when they’ve left like they’re some gourmet food reviewer. There was one couple I watched where they ate multiple skillets of food (it’s an all you can eat) and then afterwards said the food was just OK. Sorry what?! It’s standard breakfast food so nothing is going to be earth shattering good or different but you literally polished off enough scrambled eggs, sausages, ham, potatoes, biscuits and waffles for a small army and now it’s just OK? Overpriced? Yes, everything is at Disney. But to eat like it’s your last meal and then say it was meh food? Nope not buying your BS.

The only one that was normal and lovely and not OTT was a British family with two little boys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
duck off with Hello fresh. No one gives a tit!
I honestly don’t know any other vloggers I watch regularly who still do videos for them.

Not that I watch Brogs regularly but you know what I mean. Lol

Reactions: 4
So apparently her South Africa 2 vlog ends on a high.
Realising you don’t have a dog to tie you down anymore?!

I can’t believe how little she has mentioned Bonnie 😟

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
100% this. They would never survive as genuine travel vloggers. They'd have to go out of their comfort zone, try new experiences, foods etc. And it wouldn't all be about them. They've got no curiosity or interest in other cultures...its just themselves and how much they can consume.
No they never have, they like the comfort of doing the same thing over and over again so they can sound superior to others. See if they actually pay for their own trips or try and scrounge some freebies.
They like festering under blankets with the curtains closed and that’s not what people want to see and definitely not what companies want promoted.

Reactions: 5
Any word on our local b'mouth peeps if she has a new car?
I think if she’d have bought a new car she’d have mentioned it. She can’t help Herself, she has to brag. She’d also no doubt make a “car shopping vlog”

Reactions: 9
I’ve honestly never known any other adult who talks about how proud they are of themselves or their work or how much they’ve achieved nearly as much as Brogan. I know some wonderful people who have jobs helping people and volunteer for charities or have really tough health conditions and none of them ever frequently say how proud they are of what they do unprovoked.
Brogan you filmed some crappy vlogs of you two “enjoying” your holiday.. get a grip.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Sorry Broges but you knew your dog had either passed or was very ill at the time of the making that vlog (I am sure of it) but you wanted to film the last big stop of the trip purely for the brag.
So you’re proud of what exactly?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve honestly never known any other adult who talks about how proud they are of themselves or their work or how much they’ve achieved nearly as much as Brogan. I know some wonderful people who have jobs helping people and volunteer for charities or have really tough health conditions and none of them ever frequently say how proud they are of what they do unprovoked.
Brogan you filmed some crappy vlogs of you two “enjoying” your holiday.. get a grip.
'Huge achievement'....you had absolutely sod all else to do except eat and sit in your room for day after day for most of the trip!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think if she’d have bought a new car she’d have mentioned it. She can’t help Herself, she has to brag. She’d also no doubt make a “car shopping vlog”
she didn’t mention anything until the burfday vlog about getting a ‘real’ mulberry which costs almost 1k… all those skanky handbags she took and only ever saw 2 or 3 of them.
She’ll wait til she does a chatty car vlog or some tit like that and say ‘well you may have noticed I’m not in my normal car…’ and do some mad bleeping grin and clap like she’s a basket case

when she posted that mental reel of her going to get her hair done for the wedding party (hair looked worse than her wedding day)… Someone might have been driving her but she wasn’t in her old car… so maybe they already got one but are keeping quite because it’s a bit too much after spending 50k+ on that floating care home snoozetrip to then say look at this 10k+ car we have
IMG_5376.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
she didn’t mention anything until the burfday vlog about getting a ‘real’ mulberry which costs almost 1k… all those skanky handbags she took and only ever saw 2 or 3 of them.
She’ll wait til she does a chatty car vlog or some tit like that and say ‘well you may have noticed I’m not in my normal car…’ and do some mad bleeping grin and clap like she’s a basket case

when she posted that mental reel of her going to get her hair done for the wedding party (hair looked worse than her wedding day)… Someone might have been driving her but she wasn’t in her old car… so maybe they already got one but are keeping quite because it’s a bit too much after spending 50k+ on that floating care home snoozetrip to then say look at this 10k+ car we have
View attachment 2909332
Is she in the passenger seat of that car or has the camera mirrored it?

'Huge achievement'....you had absolutely sod all else to do except eat and sit in your room for day after day for most of the trip!
I read this as ‘tit in your room’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2909332
fuking hell it looks like she's constipated

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100% this!

She only talks like this because in reality she hasn't really 'achieved' much.

She produces some mediocre vlogs and happened to start vlogging back in the day when there was less competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.