Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s struggled in the past getting wellies to fit because of her ‘muscles’ and has put on weight, why wouldn’t she buy the shorter version? Also wellies aren’t good for foot support on long walks so they’d of been better off buying proper walking boots.

She sounds so out of breath in the whole vlog

Just wanted the designer wellies as a status symbol, like look at me and Benge in our Barbour wellies and Ralphie jumpers, we've just bought a house you know and we live in Bournemouth, my family have a beach hut and we come from privilege don't you know! Oh and we vote Tory!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oi Bogie thought you were having left over pasta for lunch, you ate it all for dinner didn’t you 😂🐽🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s shocking to think she’s in her 20s she looks like a middle aged auntie whos going through the menopause.She needs to embrace her 20s instead of lying in bed watching Disney or Netflix she has had her hand held all her life I blame that hole mother of hers. Brogan needs to get out in the real world calling herself a travel blogger she’s been on a couple medsailor trips ( organised trips) trek America ( organised) Disney with people she knows. The girls never had to struggle apart from trying to squeeze into a pair of wellies.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but I just burst out laughing at the welly scene. The pause before she says muscles. She’s always had such big leg muscles she should’ve thought about it before buying. 🙄I’m sure they would’ve fit her a few years ago, how can she not even accept that she’s got bigger. The pouting to Benji as if she wants sympathy he should’ve just told her straight maybe it’s because you’re overweight.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but I just burst out laughing at the welly scene. The pause before she says muscles. She’s always had such big leg muscles she should’ve thought about it before buying. 🙄I’m sure they would’ve fit her a few years ago, how can she not even accept that she’s got bigger. The pouting to Benji as if she wants sympathy he should’ve just told her straight maybe it’s because you’re overweight.
It was hilarious

Reactions: 2
Those Ralphie jumpers are horrible. Also when Benji comes in and she is like oooh got your Ralphie on. I hate pretentiousness like this, I could never stand the Disney Vloggers Tom and Sophie because they always had to mention the brands they were wearing. It’s so cringe.

Also, no she doesn’t talk about her periods now but still wants a reason for feeling overwhelmed. When she said she went to the cinema and just cried when she came out, shows that she is so so unhappy, she needs to get a job and get out.

Reactions: 22
there’s zero shame in her getting a part time job to do alongside her youtube stuff just purely for social interaction. She’s obviously very unhappy

Reactions: 8
No shame at all, she needs something to focus on.

I wouldn’t like her lifestyle at all I’d hate to be on my own all day and then have a partner who works away most of the time.

Reactions: 4
Agree with everything everyone is saying. Being alone in the new house while Benji is working away isn’t going to help either. I’d like to give her some credit and say maybe a sense of pride in their new home and wanting to keep it tidy etc will give her more structure to her says and help her but I really, really doubt it.

She doesn’t want to be on camera. She knows how bad she looks and what better time than new year to do something about it.

Just wanted the designer wellies as a status symbol, like look at me and Benge in our Barbour wellies and Ralphie jumpers, we've just bought a house you know and we live in Bournemouth, my family have a beach hut and we come from privilege don't you know! Oh and we vote Tory!
When watching the vlog yesterday and I saw the wellies, I turned to my boyfriend and said 'Tories' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she said who she’s going to vote for? Or encouraged anyone to vote or register to vote, like a lot of ‘influencers’ have used their platforms to do?

Reactions: 6
Brogan is 100% a Tory, she has said before that "voting is private". Only conservatives are embarrassed to admit who they vote for. (because they're ashamed!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The awkwardness when her and Benji were hugging! The eye contact with the camera made me uncomfortable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she said who she’s going to vote for? Or encouraged anyone to vote or register to vote, like a lot of ‘influencers’ have used their platforms to do?
She’s said before she doesn’t understand politics so doesn’t comment on it but it doesn’t take much knowledge to tell your viewers to make sure they’re registered or know who your voting for. Tory alert...shell be waddling down to the polling station in her Barbour wellies and her ralphie to put an x in the blue box

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.