Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weight watchers have an offer on or two months free so will probably do what she did with SW and only do it until she has to pay

Reactions: 2
There is no way she will be able to cope with following any form of diet while she has the house to use as an excuse.

The other day - I realllly wanna hit 75k by Christmas pals! Help me I'm so overwhelmed!!
Today - ok I've accepted I'm a slow grower cos my channel is total shite, I'm a big cry baby balding grinning maniac and I'm only on 71k! But apparently I must say thanks anyway... Sooo thanks for loving meeee I'm so privileged and #blessed 🙌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to laugh when her friend picked her bubble bath up even smell her in Florida from UK :ROFLMAO: Brogan they are trying to tell you something and feel sorry for you to have a good wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bogo has had to do a Christmas #AD at her mums because she’s turned Kevin’s house into such a tit TIP THE POOR GUY CAN’T HAVE A TREE!
urgh, I’m so mad.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not wishing to get into a political debate, but she's entitled to vote for whoever she wants - as is everyone. That's why we live in a democracy.

Reactions: 16
Not wishing to get into a political debate, but she's entitled to vote for whoever she wants - as is everyone. That's why we live in a democracy.

Yeah that's absolutely fine, but if you vote tory you are an absolute wanker, which those 2 are so can probably guess which way they are voting tomorrow if at all, that to do list is long she moght not have the time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
df.png

Another great Bogey post just for us, the pose we hate the most and trying to prove she does wash her hair. Obviously she reads on here and is trying to annoy us even more.

Reactions: 5
The funny thing is she said they go to the house during the evening and get takeaways on the way home yet there is never any progress.
She said her favourite thing about having the house was getting a takeaway on the way home from it 🤣🤣 I cant get over this girl

She posted something on twitter in an exchange with Alice Spake (who I absolutely hate!!!!) about being ‘proud tory’ - something about being self employed?! ...and then she deleted it fast afterwards. Last year sometime.
It’s always stuck in my mind.
Awful, awful entitled snobs/slobs 👍🏻
How interesting... as a life long green voter that boils my blood but I’m not surprised

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can we remove the political crap please!!! There's enough of it on FB at the min!!!! Let's get back to our favourite icky topic of Brogladyte

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bogo has had to do a Christmas #AD at her mums because she’s turned Kevin’s house into such a tit TIP THE POOR GUY CAN’T HAVE A TREE!
urgh, I’m so mad.
She used her brothers house for an ad in the vlog. She is a user and does nothing unless it’s for her own benefit but she doesn’t realise how unauthentic these ads are when you have to borrow someone’s Christmas tree to take a pic.

Reactions: 7
She used her brothers house for an ad in the vlog. She is a user and does nothing unless it’s for her own benefit but she doesn’t realise how unauthentic these ads are when you have to borrow someone’s Christmas tree to take a pic.
Yeah I posted before I’d seen the blog, but I swear this hut is at her mums? The one she did the stupid wine ad in? Not that I’m arguing I’m clearly wrong as it would be a weird thing to argue lie 😂

Attachments

Yeah I posted before I’d seen the blog, but I swear this hut is at her mums? The one she did the stupid wine ad in? Not that I’m arguing I’m clearly wrong as it would be a weird thing to argue lie 😂
No arguing from me.. I wonder if she has retook the photo for the ad.. I’m sure she wasn’t in the last one. It was just a game in front of the tree and she was dressed like a bag of tit when she went to her brothers lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No arguing from me.. I wonder if she has retook the photo for the ad.. I’m sure she wasn’t in the last one. It was just a game in front of the tree and she was dressed like a bag of tit when she went to her brothers lol.
So sorry I wasn’t accusing anyone of arguing! My bad if that is how it came across.

I haven’t sat through the whole vlog yet I can’t bear it 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.