Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s said before she doesn’t understand politics so doesn’t comment on it but it doesn’t take much knowledge to tell your viewers to make sure they’re registered or know who your voting for. Tory alert
I think telling people to vote is enough, not going to lie but I don’t really respect Brogan enough to give 2 craps about who she’s voting for haha 😂 but she should encourage people to vote!

Reactions: 6
These type of comments boil my piss, some viewers are total enablers!! “ get a cleaner “ wtaf would you hire a cleaner when you at home all day. Washing dinner plates etc after you have finished takes 2 mins clean as you go when cooking. Put a load of washing in takes 2 mins they have a tumble dryer aswell so not like she has to physically hang out washing. The other comments “ oh brogan it’s the coil your hormones all over the place “ what was her excuse before 🙄. It’s just utter laziness.
994CB265-AE71-4479-8559-68C3C490792C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How are there people who watch her vlogs and somehow feel sorry for her? I just cannot wrap my head around it. Maybe they’re seeing something that I’m not? Any secret bogie fans who may be reading here..,
Please enlighten me.

Brogie is too ignorant to understand politics, wouldn't surprise me if benge was a card carrying member of the tory party.

P.s I'm scottish so I have the luxury of Voting SNP on Thursday instead of having to choose between the other two.

Can’t say period any more so just says hormones, well brogie not having to actually get up for something means you will feel extra sorry for yourself, go get a part time job
Here is a like for like how she will throw hereself into work

“sending some emails....”

“delete my amazon emails”

“invoice someone for taking a tit

“done.....”

Someone should write “ooooh not good for the leg muscles that white chocolate”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The funny thing is she said they go to the house during the evening and get takeaways on the way home yet there is never any progress.
What she meant was they just go out for a ride in the car to get Brogie some fresh air, drive past the house without going in and THEN get a takeaway. She only goes for the food, lets be real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Can’t say period any more so just says hormones, well brogie not having to actually get up for something means you will feel extra sorry for yourself, go get a part time job
My part-job at weekends has helped me so much sure it's just two days work and I get mocked for it but i'm employed and get wages and meet new people only down side I dont have weekends unless it's a holiday :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I hate to *defend*(?) Brogie but I don’t think she does vote Tory. Only because she said in a vlog the party she voted for didn’t win a few years back (and she had a strop) and we’ve had a Tory government for 9 years now SOB!
then again, her snobbery has totally gone up so maybe she now is 😂

Reactions: 1
They can be used interchangeably tbh. What was the context? I haven't watched the weekly vlog. I'm already overwhelmed enough with my REAL LIFE problems.
Apologies then, I have never heard anyone use envision before though !
She was talking about imagining the stairs and hallway once the paint was dry and the carpet down

Has she said who she’s going to vote for? Or encouraged anyone to vote or register to vote, like a lot of ‘influencers’ have used their platforms to do?
She posted something on twitter in an exchange with Alice Spake (who I absolutely hate!!!!) about being ‘proud tory’ - something about being self employed?! ...and then she deleted it fast afterwards. Last year sometime.
It’s always stuck in my mind.
Awful, awful entitled snobs/slobs 👍🏻

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She posted something on twitter in an exchange with Alice Spake (who I absolutely hate!!!!) about being ‘proud tory’ - something about being self employed?! ...and then she deleted it fast afterwards. Last year sometime.
It’s always stuck in my mind.
Awful, awful entitled snobs/slobs 👍🏻
I wonder if that’s why the two of them have stopped being friends? They used to be quite pally but I haven’t heard anything about Alice from brogie

I bet she’s blagged a sponsprship with weight watchers! She’s recently followed them and Will be able to compare it to slimming world kind of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.