Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear if her “exciting email” is another free Disney trip I’m done. She doesn’t deserve it. And i will not be using attraction tickets direct or any other company who enables her to go for free.Her vlogs are bullshit. She isn’t a travel vlogger.

Reactions: 22
I honestly think she would get more popular if she would just acknowledge the weight gain and then she would make a series trying to lose it? That would motivate her and would keep people interested? Just because she looks miserable in her skin (if she is happy then good for her, acknowledge it and be proud)?
Could have made Vlogmas a fitness series where she documented her exercise and diet every other day or something

Reactions: 7
I watched her blog for the 1st time in about 6 months.

She looks dead behind the eyes. So happy for everyone, yet can't bare to look at herself in the camera lense...sure sign of a lie.

Also why is she obsessed with getting her current living situation in order. When we were actually Renovating , the rental we were living at was an absolute tit hole. I didn't clean and did essential washing EVERY spare moment was spent in our new house. I don't think she's even bothered about moving house..she was more interested in telling everyone that she is 25 with a duck off mortgage. Means nothing if you can't show your house off.

Reactions: 11
I understand that she might be having a hard time mentally and her hormones are all over the place because of the “poil” ...but can someone actually explain to me what she was crying about?!

Reactions: 2
I decided that Brogan “wasn’t content I wanted to consume” this week but all of your comments on here have convinced me ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Catching up on the vlog now. Can't believe she is using Hello Fresh. She has all the time in the week to go food shopping and plan healthy meals. She is the definition of lazy

Could have made Vlogmas a fitness series where she documented her exercise and diet every other day or something
😂😂😂😂 this made me laugh! You know she bought those £31.99 gym leggings x2 to lounge around the house lol because they ain’t seeing the inside of a gym haha

Reactions: 10
😂😂😂😂 this made me laugh! You know she bought those £31.99 gym leggings x2 to lounge around the house lol because they ain’t seeing the inside of a gym haha
She said they’re for her traveling outfit for skiing, that’s what she’s saving them for 😂😂😂 Jesus she has no idea about the value of money!

Reactions: 5
1. "REALLY big leg muscles"... MUSCLES?! Who is she trying to kid? The wellies didn't fit you because of the FAT, not the muscle. Deluded or what...

2. Spending 32 quid on a pair of gym leggings when she literally goes like once a month?! Just... what's the point?

3. Bypassed the "busy doing nothing" sweatshirt in Primark and spent 65 quid on a bunch of other tat instead. Seriously, that jumper would have been perfect for you, hun.

4. Another backpack... I swear she must have hundreds of them already.

5. Overwhelmed. Again. She is such a waste of space. She was clearly pissed off about the Brexit comment, but justified herself by saying they're not in a rush with the house. So why are you stressed, then? Must be all that "work" and "life admin" she does.

6. Buying Hello Fresh for a basic sausage pasta. Honestly my cooking skills are nothing to get excited about, but even I could knock up a sausage pasta without wasting money on an overpriced Hello Fresh delivery. Such a lazy lump.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Going in on the blog.
why did she start it with her big moon head?
82328196-4B3F-42D4-A689-5BDF8FAC892E.png

Bag-et? Why does she pronounce words like a weirdo!! Also why if they are ‘renovating’ have they set the lounge up when the rest of the house is a building site! Our house is being done up and I am desperate to order new furniture but I won’t because there is no where to put it and like hell and I putting it in the house while it’s being ‘actually renovated’!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have has hello fresh in the past (only when they give a discount code, making it slightly more reasonable though) so won’t pass comment on that. You can get some nice dishes but it is a very expensive way to make pasta. It wouldn’t be one of my choices. Also, she said she’d save half and have it the next day for lunch. But then she had bagels the next day.

Reactions: 6
I have has hello fresh in the past (only when they give a discount code, making it slightly more reasonable though) so won’t pass comment on that. You can get some nice dishes but it is a very expensive way to make pasta. It wouldn’t be one of my choices. Also, she said she’d save half and have it the next day for lunch. But then she had bagels the next day.
With butter and mayonnaise too. My wife almost barfed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I left it on her home account. Before getting bogie blocked
:ROFLMAO: She also brings up the coffee machine I keep going on about also she left the tag on her new backpack when she went out :rolleyes: oh god Louise left a comment cue the meltdown people
Can she stop going on about that crappy event

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.