Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #16 House is a pit and I look like shit, want to be middle class but my boots don't fit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

disneys

VIP Member
Is it too early for a new thread title suggestion

To the tune of 12 days of Christmas (gotta keep it seasonal gals):

12 hairbrushes, 11 suitcases ... and a house that will never be complete!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
How is this lump exhausted? She has travelled on a train for 4 hours, that’s 4 hours sat on her arse doing nothing overly strenuous. She irritates me beyond belief.. I have just finished a 13hr shift on labour ward with a norovirus outbreak, delivering babies in a potentially fatal situation to mum and baby made worse with this horrible virus. THAT is exhausting not watching fucking YouTube or Disney while struggling to come up for air because she’s stuffing M&M’s in her gob at a rate of knots.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Flooo1998

Screenshot_20191207_193036_com.instagram.android.jpg
why can't she just say congratulations to her friend without bringing her own 'milestones' into it 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 39

Colourmeinchaos

Shoutout to Brogan for one thing...
seeing how big she was getting and how in denial literally inspired me to work hard on myself.
23 pounds done!
Brogan Hun, I work full time, sometimes 6 days a week, have a house to run and a social life to live, but have still managed to eat healthy and go to the gym at least 5 days a week.... what’s your excuse?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Thecolourrainbow

I’m a new Beth fan. Her vlog was much better. And she has a job and a life.
I agree, I like Beth. I'd like her even more if she ditched Brogie. But by the way she was looking at her at the end of the games vlog, I'd say she was starting to see through her 😆 (it wasn't even hard to get this screenshot, Beth was literally glaring at her like this for a while😂)

Screenshot_20191202_141621.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she’s a cunt. She was stood in her bathroom moaning about dark mornings debating whether she should go back to bed or not whilst claiming she had such a busy day ahead. Lazing in the bath and still getting ready to pop out at 11am is not my idea of a busy day! Neither is popping to Boots and Home Bargains a big task! She has no idea.

“Omg what a week it’s been” YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING!! She wastes her entire day by pissing around and sodding off to the shops. I can’t watch her anymore and how many times did she repeat herself through the entire vlog!?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

54321Z

Oh my god the part where she’s whining because her wellies aren’t “baggy” enough because SHE HAS BIG MUSCLES AND ALWAYS HAS. I have nothing else to add.

• Haha
  • Wow

Highlandcow

VIP Member
If she’s struggled in the past getting wellies to fit because of her ‘muscles’ and has put on weight, why wouldn’t she buy the shorter version? Also wellies aren’t good for foot support on long walks so they’d of been better off buying proper walking boots.

She sounds so out of breath in the whole vlog

Just wanted the designer wellies as a status symbol, like look at me and Benge in our Barbour wellies and Ralphie jumpers, we've just bought a house you know and we live in Bournemouth, my family have a beach hut and we come from privilege don't you know! Oh and we vote Tory!

• Haha

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Wow, so watched the shitsee vlog. That goblin.....

1. New coat, same price as a carpet....XL still too small.

2. Adam hatton is an embarrassment. Brogan slipped up and said he was giving out his books.... mustn't have sold any since he self published and now has to give them away 🙊

3. Did she wash her hair after swimming and hot tub?

4. Why does her vagina come down so low, it's like knees then fanny next.

5. Why did her accent change? So so priddy. Fuck off chubby gunt.

6. Wow the pussycat dolls segment.

7. Being so full of herself talking about practicing her signature for fans!

8. Does she not see all this when she edits?

9. Shitsee looked dead!

10. Bald.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but you can literally see her whole fat fanny!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello 999 I’d like to report a very serious CRIME

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Gossiperina

I don't understand why a grown up woman needs to shame other women about their choices when it comes to periods? Calm down, lady, there are much more women in the world who wish could even have a cloth as they live in third world countries.

Like give us an informative video if you want to (that means you are at least doing some work in researching a subject) but don't preach :cautious:

Edit: Also I think everyone can make their own choice as well when it comes to contraception but I don't think she should be so dismissive of condoms? Especially thinking that she might have quite a few younger girls watching? Also, from my experience, a man who loves you would prefer using condoms for your protection than make you insert stuff in your body or taking pills that can screw up hormones (once again, everyone makes their choice and I know loads of women who have other methods of contraception for various reasons). Just think she should make it clear to her younger viewers especially that condoms are safe to use and do have their advantages.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
New title suggested by @Laur91

continue here.

(fucking weighted blanket 🙄 are you ACTUALLY kidding me.
I thought they were used to reduce anxiety not to pacify lazy idiots, brogan you need the opposite of a weighted blanket, a kick up the arse perhaps 🙂)

• Haha
Reactions: 32