Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear oh bleeping dear why is her lips so dry and damaged ? She snecking Garfield loadsšŸ¤®? Her hair loss is getting worse by the week she really needs to start taking care of herself. Alarm bells would be ringing if my hair started to reseed and a pair of wellies with expandable buckle donā€™t fit me . Iā€™ve came to the conclusion Garfield is a feeder !! She looks absolutely rotten at the moment I wonder if her brother is shocked when he sees her after 7 weeks.

Reactions: 8
Dear oh bleeping dear why is her lips so dry and damaged ? She snecking Garfield loadsšŸ¤®? Her hair loss is getting worse by the week she really needs to start taking care of herself. Alarm bells would be ringing if my hair started to reseed and a pair of wellies with expandable buckle donā€™t fit me . Iā€™ve came to the conclusion Garfield is a feeder !! She looks absolutely rotten at the moment I wonder if her brother is shocked when he sees her after 7 weeks.
He works on a boat donā€™t you know?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh im well aware of his job her family beach hut sheā€™s mentioned it numerous times through various vlogs šŸ˜‚
Ah so you must know about her natural curly hair (that is receding quicker than the ice caps)

quick poll. Who will go bald first Dominic Raab or BroganTate
For context. This tosser is called Dominic Raab.
1575932385984.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooof - why would you keep this clip in? She was out of breath just opening those parcels. It's actually sad, she has all the time in the world and, by the way spends, a fair bit of disposable cash, why not help yourself!

Screenshot 2019-12-10 at 00.28.42.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have a lot of thoughts about the vlog, although most have been said already on here. A couple that havenā€™t (or I missed them, if they were mentioned) were:

- she said her goal was to hit 75k on YouTube by the end of the year. She mentioned hitting 70k on her vlog on Oct 14 (8 weeks ago) and is now at 70.9k... it took her 8 weeks to get 900 subscribers, but she thinks she could get another 4100 subscribers in the next 3 weeks? Good luck, Brogan

- she said she was going to Primark ā€œfor a couple essentials.ā€ What was essential about your trip there, Brogan? She literally said she tried on ALL the Disney pjs, and bought another pj top! I donā€™t understand how one person needs so many pjs

Reactions: 13
I have a lot of thoughts about the vlog, although most have been said already on here. A couple that havenā€™t (or I missed them, if they were mentioned) were:

- she said her goal was to hit 75k on YouTube by the end of the year. She mentioned hitting 70k on her vlog on Oct 14 (8 weeks ago) and is now at 70.9k... it took her 8 weeks to get 900 subscribers, but she thinks she could get another 4100 subscribers in the next 3 weeks? Good luck, Brogan
She will probably give up begging for subs and buy them. Iā€™ve a feeling she already has, her subs go up but her views never do šŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
- she said she was going to Primark ā€œfor a couple essentials.ā€ What was essential about your trip there, Brogan? She literally said she tried on ALL the Disney pjs, and bought another pj top! I donā€™t understand how one person needs so many pjs
Yet more evidence to back up my theory that she never washes any clothes, just wears them until they're grim then throws them out. Otherwise she'd have about 3,528 pairs of pyjamas by now.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think she would get more popular if she would just acknowledge the weight gain and then she would make a series trying to lose it? That would motivate her and would keep people interested? Just because she looks miserable in her skin (if she is happy then good for her, acknowledge it and be proud)?
I agree, Iā€™ve put on some weight over the year. It would be motivating to see brogan acknowledging her weight gain and actually make a consistent effort to do something about it, even if that means not going 100% to plan all the time.
Weight loss transformations are really popular. Iā€™m sure sheā€™d get more subscribers if she set herself something like a 12 week challenge to kick start the weight loss. She really has no excuse with working from home. She canā€™t say she is too busy to squeeze in a 15 min home workout when she watches movies in the middle of the day on a Wednesday.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone think sheā€™d give up the vlog if she could actually produce main channel videos? Also Iā€™m very inclined to say that I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she ends up going down the surgery root like Velvetgh0st did

Reactions: 2
It was a great vlog for all the wrong reasons and it all started when it said "new sofa" as a title. I was like "oh boy... she's desperate for content"

Reactions: 6
If sheā€™s struggled in the past getting wellies to fit because of her ā€˜musclesā€™ and has put on weight, why wouldnā€™t she buy the shorter version? Also wellies arenā€™t good for foot support on long walks so theyā€™d of been better off buying proper walking boots.

She sounds so out of breath in the whole vlog

If sheā€™s struggled in the past getting wellies to fit because of her ā€˜musclesā€™ and has put on weight, why wouldnā€™t she buy the shorter version? Also wellies arenā€™t good for foot support on long walks so theyā€™d of been better off buying proper walking boots.

She sounds so out of breath in the whole vlog
I thought this! If I was going for lots of walks as they were suggesting (clearly hinting at getting their dog in the new year), I would want walking boots not wellies. Unless you go really expensive, the ankle support is shocking.

I thought this! If I was going for lots of walks as they were suggesting (clearly hinting at getting their dog in the new year), I would want walking boots not wellies. Unless you go really expensive, the ankle support is shocking.
did you notice how she said "we are thinking of planning to go for walks" so that's a no then

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.