Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not still work with atd on Instagram posts? If it’s another free trip with them it likely is.I hope atd give her clear instructions what they want for content and make her actually work not mooch about shopping for bleeping pins and the fake tears when she sees the castle . Just shows you do the bare minimum and get gifted trips work hard you get fuckall. I will lose respect for atd I would rather see them donate a trip to make a wish foundation than that lazy boot. What a world we live in !

Reactions: 2
She’s an embarrassment, festering away in that ‘office’ with absolutely zero social life in the run up to Christmas, no presents to rush around and buy because she’s so self absorbed and only thinks of herself.

She’s made it look like she only does an hour of work here and there on the vlog, I think she spends days at a time struggling to finish one simple task. In her 2019 goal video she said she would work out of the home but that never happened.

Reactions: 12
I know ATD sent her to Orlando and california but I don't know of any other vloggers who have been sent to Orlando to twice by them? Correct me if I'm wrong.

As someone said above, could be Universal as she kept banging on about them

Reactions: 1
Such a fascinating pic of her charging her gadgets, just to show off that she's on holiday tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im sure Kevin would be so delighted if HIS house got burlgured while ginge and ginge are away on holiday. Does she not realise that 'advertising' an empty house invalidates any insurance policy should something happen. This includes the new manor that is taking forever to be done. Although I doubt theyve even bothered with contents insurance on that place yet - its only got a cheap sofa in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What even is this?? I’m sure she does it cos she knows we will hate it 😂
View attachment 65024
Showing what a busy buisness woman she is.... obviously everyone who’s busy has time to fart on taking selfies.....

Brogan Tat #16 brexit getting done quicker than the “decoration”

someone witty needs to come up with a title with her house vs brexit 😂😂

Reactions: 1
If Boris’ slogan had been “get Mooney Mansion done” I might’ve voted for him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d bet anything on her crying about how proud she is when the carpets get fitted on Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brogan Tate #16 insisting renovations means renovations, s’laters m’loves

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.