Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if I’m on my own in thinking that she actually looks better wearing no make up? I don’t know why she doesn’t throw on a bit of tinted moisturiser, mascara and some brow gel instead of her block like eyebrows she does. She would look a hell of a lot better!
i agree, her brows look much better left natural

Reactions: 2
Seriously wtf is up with the fact that these 2 look like they’ve aged about 5 years from these pics? First pic is from 2017 and the other two 2018 benji used to look so young and brogan used to look so much healthier!
06BD8A29-4483-412B-95EC-6F983988FEE2.jpeg
648DF0B8-9A7F-46A4-986D-F0319AFFA2FA.jpeg
F0712244-225A-417C-88F0-F7971931863A.jpeg
0A27B633-FA55-4B4B-89EE-883A4222B296.jpeg
Benji looks so unhealthy now!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 15
She’s clearly face tuned the second white jumper pic, look at the eyelashes lol
Maybe she never looked healthy just cancelled her Facetune subscription in order to save for the big house x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey hey heyyy! I miss u yall! Îve been off for a few weeks (moving countries ! yay Europe!) First of all, I LOVE THE THREAD TITLE LOOOL
And than.. What the effing F are they doing to that poor little house? they will never manage to move before Christmas ! Hell I don't think they will be able to move before mid 2020 lol

Reactions: 17
She looks like she’s been crying
I wouldn't be at all surprised. She's had this image in her head of transforming the house into Insta Gold instead it's looking more tit every time they do anything to it. Genuinely, it's the only "reno" I've seen that looked a million times better BEFORE. It's not just a little bit tit, it's a complete disaster.

So I'm not surprised Brogie's response is to lie in bed watching Disney films, eating her own body weight in M&Ms and planning a shopping trip for tomorrow. This isn't going to end well.

Reactions: 8
I can’t look at that curtain pole and those curtains without almost vomiting. Brogie your house looks like a council house the way you’ve decorated it!

(No offence to council housing or people who use it - I understand sometimes people have no choice! just opinion based on the stereotypical council house)

Reactions: 2
Call me a nasty little cow but I’m actually quite enjoying this car-crash botched ‘renovation’. Karma and all that.

Reactions: 28
I wouldn't be at all surprised. She's had this image in her head of transforming the house into Insta Gold instead it's looking more tit every time they do anything to it. Genuinely, it's the only "reno" I've seen that looked a million times better BEFORE. It's not just a little bit tit, it's a complete disaster.

So I'm not surprised Brogie's response is to lie in bed watching Disney films, eating her own body weight in M&Ms and planning a shopping trip for tomorrow. This isn't going to end well.
I just thought she looked like she had been crying then took herself out for a walk, but if she had been why the duck would you take a selfie? That’s right she needs her fan girls telling her she’s beautiful she needs that reassurance from followers she’s never met ! Think she’s having a meltdown about the lack of work, house is a disaster, realising the weight she has put on the fact her only friends are vloggers and benji friends g/fs. No doubt she will be lying in bed with the weighted blanket sending needy texts to Benji

Reactions: 7
Just watching the weekly slog and why is being able to work from your stinking pit Boglin a perk of your 'job' ?
I can't think of anything worse to be honest, started a new job this week after 8 years working from home and oh my it's transformed my life ! Even when I worked from home I never worked from my bed, it's for sleeping and doing the deed once a month with the hubster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just catching up with the weekly slog. At Garys birthday meal, she introduced everyone on the table apart from Beth...! Rude.

Edit: URGH STOP SINGING FROZEN SONGS 🤮

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just catching up with the weekly slog. At Garys birthday meal, she introduced everyone on the table apart from Beth...! Rude.

Edit: URGH STOP SINGING FROZEN SONGS 🤮
Also she was like I won’t spoil the film and then proceed to sing the songs and talk about the vibe.... no brogie no, some people avoid the soundtrack before they see the film so they know the context

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.