Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Gary the friend of Adams that uses a disability pass to get on rides quicker.
doesn’t work because of his MH but can go to Disney as much as he can afford.

i‘m prepared to be wrong so please don’t be offended anyone 😆

Reactions: 10
Isn’t Gary the friend of Adams that uses a disability pass to get on rides quicker.

All of that is true, but I absolutely love Gary. He has depression and anxiety and has a tough time of it.
I will say you don’t get on rides quicker with a disability pass- you just don’t have to queue. They give you a return time the same length as the current wait.

Reactions: 7

I must admit I did think similar to be honest, if your anxiety issues don't stop you going to Disney then you can get a job !
And I suffer from anxiety and go to Disney but also work full time !

Reactions: 15
you just don’t have to queue. They give you a return time the same length as the current wait.
that’s a perk,
he goes to Disney, Alton towers, summer in the city, winter in the city, Disney land Paris.......

but he’s too anxious to work!?

Reactions: 16
I get it though. My mental health can be crappy at home but so much better on holiday. The DAS either gives you a return time like a fastpass or an alternative place to wait. Gary has been open about self harm etc and days that he just physically can’t get out of bed. I wonder if it’s a case of - it would be hard to hold down a job because of Irregular patterns of absence etc when things are bad.

I was signed off with depression a few years ago - and I was told to go out and do things (it was short term so no holidays haha) but was unable to work. Just because he can’t face working doesn’t mean he should be shut away in his house forever.

Reactions: 14
I think (as someone who is also disabled) we should tread carefully when throwing around comments like ‘he can do x so he should be able to work’... ableism is not cool my friends.

Reactions: 25
I think (as someone who is also disabled) we should tread carefully when throwing around comments like ‘he can do x so he should be able to work’... ableism is not cool my friends.
the only thing I know about Gary is what I see on vlogs and lives,
he was on a live with Adam and he was asked does he work, he laughed and said he’s an internet star,
as someone with a disability or with anxiety or depression, I don’t think it’s wrong to question what he puts online or discuss it, like people do with brogan.

ive watched his latest vlogs with Adam and they’re doing long days Running around the parks buying merch and pins none stop.

anyway this is totally off topic. Probably best to go back to brogan!

Reactions: 3
Oh my god those curtains are so freaking ugly!! 🤮

Also when she said that they put the old tv stand in to see what it looked like because they don’t have a vision for the house at all... like I don’t understand wtf they’re even doing and I don’t think they do either. Why wouldn’t you have an idea of what you want your home to look like?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Broggy is lying AGAIN! You can flip the L side of that Ikea sofa. I had it for years and actually did flip it when I moved house 😐
It’s in the freaking manual...

Reactions: 10
the only thing I know about Gary is what I see on vlogs and lives,
he was on a live with Adam and he was asked does he work, he laughed and said he’s an internet star,
as someone with a disability or with anxiety or depression, I don’t think it’s wrong to question what he puts online or discuss it, like people do with brogan.

ive watched his latest vlogs with Adam and they’re doing long days Running around the parks buying merch and pins none stop.

anyway this is totally off topic. Probably best to go back to brogan!
I just find it a coincidence that 80% of the people I watch on YouTube have ‘anxiety’ or suffer with depression! Well if I had anxiety the last thing I would be doing is globe trotting and posting my life on the internet?! There is no individuality with these influencers they are all clones of each other.
AND before anyone decides to tell me not to judge I grew up with a mum who suffered with agoraphobia and did not even leave the house for 10 years, used to have a panic attack when the postMan walked up the path and couldn’t even go to the hospital when she had a lump that was blocking off her windpipe! Meaning the paramedics had to sedate her just to get her there.
I don’t see why people are trying to make anxiety seem like it’s the ‘in thing’ when there are genuine people suffering to lead their daily lives!

Those curtains look like a pile of sh*t.

just saying 💁🏻‍♀️
The curtains are awful!
who uses those little white hooks any more apart from like 90 year olds 😂😂😂
And it’s not hard to get correctly fitting curtains

Reactions: 24
I just find it a coincidence that 80% of the people I watch on YouTube have ‘anxiety’ or suffer with depression! Well if I had anxiety the last thing I would be doing is globe trotting and posting my life on the internet?! There is no individuality with these influencers they are all clones of each other.
AND before anyone decides to tell me not to judge I grew up with a mum who suffered with agoraphobia and did not even leave the house for 10 years, used to have a panic attack when the postMan walked up the path and couldn’t even go to the hospital when she had a lump that was blocking off her windpipe! Meaning the paramedics had to sedate her just to get her there.
I don’t see why people are trying to make anxiety seem like it’s the ‘in thing’ when there are genuine people suffering to lead their daily lives!

The curtains are awful!
who uses those little white hooks any more apart from like 90 year olds 😂😂😂
And it’s not hard to get correctly fitting curtains
I have anxiety and mines is to do with crowds so even though id love to do Disney my mind says no I have to do everything online I hate being around people I have a weekend job as its quiet and can just about cope it is hard and hate when people like you tubers go on about it some maybe honest but brogan is not one of them.

I have anxiety and mines is to do with crowds so even though id love to do Disney my mind says no I have to do everything online I hate being around people I have a weekend job as its quiet and can just about cope it is hard and hate when people like you tubers go on about it some maybe honest but brogan is not one of them.
This is what I mean, many people struggle with day to day life because of anxiety and it’s awful that others just use it for attention

This is what I mean, many people struggle with day to day life because of anxiety and it’s awful that others just use it for attention
I would love to work at home first time I actually wanted out the house even for a walk I hate too many people around me.

Reactions: 2
I get it though. My mental health can be crappy at home but so much better on holiday. The DAS either gives you a return time like a fastpass or an alternative place to wait. Gary has been open about self harm etc and days that he just physically can’t get out of bed. I wonder if it’s a case of - it would be hard to hold down a job because of Irregular patterns of absence etc when things are bad.

I was signed off with depression a few years ago - and I was told to go out and do things (it was short term so no holidays haha) but was unable to work. Just because he can’t face working doesn’t mean he should be shut away in his house forever.
does he still do vids with
that’s a perk,
he goes to Disney, Alton towers, summer in the city, winter in the city, Disney land Paris.......

but he’s too anxious to work!?
does he still do vids with the purple puppet

Can someone show me the curtains plz I don’t want to watch her or look at her haha
5593A805-DFF1-4676-A8CF-12BDBDF6B84E.png

I don’t remember her showing the curtains except in the background as she showed herself. Sorry if she did and I missed it, I would have much rather have taken a screenshot of just the curtains, than her in front of them!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 60209

I don’t remember her showing the curtains except in the background as she showed herself. Sorry if she did and I missed it, I would have much rather have taken a screenshot of just the curtains, than her in front of them!
I've seen some shocking things on the Brogan threads but this one is on another level. First, those curtains. 100% tit in every way and miles away from the perfect Gram home she thought she was going to have. Reality just a wee bit different there, eh Brogie?

But it's her face that's even more shocking. Bloated, patchy and looking like the unhappiest person on the planet. Things are not good in Mooney World.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.