Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you can lay them that way up but it looks odd and I wouldn't. A Mum I follow on Insta was asking her followers about what way she should lay her tiles in her kitchen which I thought was cool. She chose horizontal which I think looks best as did most of her followers.

Then again, we know Brogan doesn't have a clue what she's doing so this doesn't surprise me. Probably going with whatever she thinks is trendy.

Reactions: 1
It properly is true they pay little tax. It’s a kick in the teeth to the working world.I’ve read through a lot of the lnfluencer discussions and everyone is singing from same hymn sheet, we are all sick to the back teeth of these people getting a free ride. Holidays, clothes and being able to buy extravagant houses. Elle darby just bought a £450k house she’s never kept down a job more than 6 months as “ wasn’t the right vibe” ffs brogan is exactly the same I really hope this influencer shite/greed stops and they all have to go back to work in the real world but seriously what job would brogan do? Guarantee she would want to just go in at top level and get paid the big money when there is young graduates who work their arses off from entry level upwards. She might struggle with some businesses who will want a graduate but brogan thought she was above university. I really hope she applies for the apprentice lord sugar and Karen would have a field day 😂
Brogan on the apprentice ❤ I would pay big money to watch that

Reactions: 4
5ADD4536-5843-4103-B38D-AD3D24EAB393.jpeg

Has she given up on posing to look slimmer and just resorted to holding a scarf in front of her body?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t her latest insta post need #ad on it since she’s advertising Big Potato Games? And has tagged them.

Reactions: 4
Was it just me or did Beth not like being around Megan she comes across as they bitchy girls taken there best friend away :rolleyes:

Good to see her dressing out of disney clothes

This really made me chuckle, incase all 5 guests forgot where they were and what they were meant to be doing
Screenshot_20191128-170900_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 6
The highlight of that game night vlog for me was "I love that we're all in our pyjamas" *pans camera around everyone* "Look they're all in their pyjamas"

Wtf 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.