Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad that one of the only times she has a girls night is when money is involved. She seems to only hang out with her "friends" when she's at events or she's getting paid for it.. 🙄

Reactions: 26
This is the girl that was gutted when Megan was going travelling because she would have no one to offload her problems onto.

She is nothing but a user. Her fake friends are absolute idiots to go along with her game videos, although the last time they were Benjis friends. I’m sure he would have had to apologised profusely to them.

She used to drag anyone she could as a +1 to events and never mention them again.

Reactions: 14
Did her 'friends' get paid for the 'work' they did acting in her ad? Did she have them sign video release forms giving her permission to use their faces? Girl boss should know these things...

Reactions: 8
yes, didn’t HE have to come help her put a chair together at her flat one time? So I think the chances of him needing help from her are slim to none
Didn’t he clean the flat whilst he was there cos it was such a pig sty?!

Reactions: 4
The issues with her clothes are she doesn’t wear the right underwear with any of her outfits. She says she’s a 16 which isn’t fat the average uk size. What makes her look bigger is Ill fitting clothes and wrong underwear. You could tell in the vlog with the jumpsuit lSomeone sent her to gok wan for inspiration

Reactions: 4
I’ll have you know that Brogan did the race for life!
I’m surprised she’s not still struggling to cross the finish line.

also, the air b&b “we’ve had this booked for ages...”

NO, NO YOU HAVEN'T!!! That games night was supposed to be held in her new house but apparently it takes 3 months to paint a bleeping wall!!

and she can’t really have it in benji’s dad house now can she,

nobody wants brogan’s big potatoes flapping around while they’re trying to eat tv and watch the telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised she’s not still struggling to cross the finish line.

also, the air b&b “we’ve had this booked for ages...”

NO, NO YOU HAVEN'T!!! That games night was supposed to be held in her new house but apparently it takes 3 months to paint a bleeping wall!!

and she can’t really have it in benji’s dad house now can she, nobody wants brogan’s big potatoes flapping around while they’re trying to eat tv and watch the telly.
I think Kevin told her no this time he wants some peace and quiet

Reactions: 1
I don't watch Gary but does he talk about having anxiety or mental health??? Cos her saying he needs to blanket is just announcing he is an anxious person and would benefit from it.

Reactions: 9
The curtains don’t fit.
They don’t fit because you didn’t measure them properly.
I have two bay windows in my house, measured them properly and guess what? They fit.
They have had literal months to get these things sorted, she has a cheek to act surprised.
He’s getting just as annoying to me now, bet he’s absolutely riveting company - can’t think of anything better- maybe except watching paint dry- than watching Les Mis on stage then having to come home and watch the film to suss out key points

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't watch Gary but does he talk about having anxiety or mental health??? Cos her saying he needs to blanket is just announcing he is an anxious person and would benefit from it.
He’s very open about it. But she still has absolutely no right to say anything about it.

Reactions: 7
He’s very open about it. But she still has absolutely no right to say anything about it.
Funnily enough I watched her Trek vlogs again over the weekend and I really do think she is oblivious to other peoples feelings - like Gary in this respect - and just says and does what she wants regardless.

The people on Trek went about it the entirely wrong way but acting childishly and cruelly but they might have had a point when they said she was self indulged because that blanket comment came across in the same way.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.