Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look terrible. I don’t understand the method with that house, surely just one room at a time to how you want it, not bodge everything.

I don’t understand the new sofa but same skanky carpet, yes ok you may want a dog but how about training it in the kitchen or using mats. Surely that’s easier then having To move everything again

Reactions: 3
It looked like they had half decent floorboards in that room so why not sand them down and stain them? I think someone on here before said that might be easier if they're getting a dog.

I don't know if I'd be rushing to get a dog moments after buying a house tho tbh. There's so much work that goes into a place. Stuff like measuring curtains (which me and my fella did with no issues 😂) and looking on websites to get an idea of colour scheme etc.

If they struggle like this with curtains then the rest of the house is gonna be an absolute tit show.

Brogie's patchy puffy sad face has made my day. Did you know she's ONLY 25 and bought a house? 😂 could've fooled me after looking at this pic

Reactions: 13
Those curtains look awful! So instead of realising they ordered the wrong length, returning them and getting the correct size, she had the genius idea to put the curtain pole 3ft away from the window

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unless she's sat on a gold mine, everything they do over the next few months to finish the house will be rushed and done on the cheap, like those curtains. WHY WOULD YOU NOT JUST GO ROOM BY ROOM! THE ORIGINAL HOUSE WASNT THAT BAD IN THE FIRST PLACE BOGEY, CERTAINLY LIVEABLE!

Reactions: 8
Have they even finished the bathroom?
I don’t think so! She just said Kevin was upstairs doing the tiles, although I don’t know if I miss heard her but I’m sure she said dad is up stairs doing the tiles......
I hope they buy Kevin the biggest present ever for being able to live basically rent free and for him doing all this work!!!

Reactions: 9
The house was 100% okay to live in. Especially the bathroom! My parents were in our family home 10 years before they messed with that. And only did the kitchen 2 years before and that was just paint job.

if they’d done the sensible thing they would have a lovely living room and bedroom by now. Second bedroom and the “office” could have waited. Her rented flat was100% nicer than this house will be!

Reactions: 12
The mess they've made with the house is really annoying me! I actually liked benji but he's just as stupid as she is now!

Reactions: 6
I think brogans been desperate to own a property since her brother bought his place, now that she’s on the property ladder, like everything else she looses interest and will focus on the next thing she can brag about no doubt a crufts winner dog🙄. At first I thought they are maybe overbudged on the house but they are out every weekend eating out and she’s spending money on clothes every other day. Her last clothing haul could have bought some carpet. She could have put lining paper over the previous owners wallpaper and painted the walls white instead of spending 6 weeks sanding walls. She had the brass neck to slate the last owners decor, well brogan you ain’t no interior designer. The girls a knob

Reactions: 25
I don’t get her reasoning behind any of the decisions around the house, I think they’ve bitten off far more than they can chew but the thing is that it wasn’t a derelict building when they bought it, it was a home that a couple had been living in before they separated so it’s not like it had been abandoned for years.

why they went in and started ripping rooms apart and messing with all the electrics and everything when there was zero need was just beyond me, it’s just made them look like complete novices (which they are). I would LOVE a) to be able to buy and own my own house b) be able to decorate it completely and c) have the time she has in the week to go there everyday and work from there whilst she does odd bits and bobs!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 60209

I don’t remember her showing the curtains except in the background as she showed herself. Sorry if she did and I missed it, I would have much rather have taken a screenshot of just the curtains, than her in front of them!
Wow haven’t watched Brobore lately but these curtains look awful... Looks like temporary fabric to block people from seeing inside 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would love to see a side by side comparison of her brothers new lounge vs her lounge!

From what I remember on his insta stories he has taken the time and effort to make his lounge look really good. I thought it looked like a lot of thought had gone into it.

Then you look at her shoddy white washed walls and drab rags hanging over the windows. Looks a bit crack den-ish to me. Or in Brogies words ‘crack den-esque’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't understand how she's managed to cock up hanging eyelet curtains? I always buy eyelets as they're idiot proof :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
View attachment 60209

I don’t remember her showing the curtains except in the background as she showed herself. Sorry if she did and I missed it, I would have much rather have taken a screenshot of just the curtains, than her in front of them!

Looks like they have hung the pole wrong. Not enough at the ends to pull the curtains over to hide the windows. Silly billys.

Reactions: 2
That Cineworld video was tit. She clearly didn't choose the sidekicks or write about them! It's lots of facts and big words - our troglodyte doesn't do either 😅

Reactions: 4
OMG I can’t cope with them curtains thank you for showing me them! If I didn’t know how to do something in my new house n neither did my boyfriend I’d honestly just probably phone my mum or grandparents like hi plz come help!!! We all know her mums a snob so when she sees them curtains she’s gona have a bloody hernia coz I know for w fact if I had curtains like that my family would be like what the duck are u doing hahahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.