Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should she really be broadcasting that her brothers girlfriend has the coil?! She's openly spoken about Emily, using her name, and everyone knows about Fraser (works away on a yacht, 7 weeks on, 7 weeks off, yahdah yahdah yahdah).... it just didn't sit well with me that she told the world about her sister in law's contraceptive choices (undoubtedly without permission)
She did the announcement of Megan having a boyfriend i'd be pissed off at her what if Emily is a private person can see they two lasting now.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't know the meaning of pain. If she's rating the coil at "10," where's she going to put labour and childbirth?! A mild 6?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A 10??? Jesus! My smear this year realllllly hurt! Like an 8. But it was over in 30 seconds therefore I'd only put it as a 5! How will she cope having a baby or having stitches after a baby!! If their kid has her big moon head then she's fucked after child birth 😅😅😅

Reactions: 10
I hate this about her she does something she thinks shes an expert and makes a video :rolleyes:

I did the dishies so now im off to make a you tube video she said she was exhausted just making that video girl if thats the case get a different job its really exhausting sitting on a bed an chatting to camera dear god.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thumbnail of the coil video makes me sad. She looks deeply unhappy and it’s shocking to compare to how she looked a year or two ago.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god a 10 is she seriously joking?? She’s obviously never been burnt/had kidney stones/broke a bone 🤷‍♀️
I honestly recommend not having children coz that’s hurts like a mother fuc**r!!

Reactions: 5
Treats?!? Why not just the flowers? Like or be like let’s go to the gym together? Spend some time together
I think hes likes his women "big" he seems to be the main reason when hes cooking hes making man size meals for a female but then Brogan has two jacket potatoes and beans so maybe she is comfort eating and defo has depression can see it in her

Reactions: 9
I think hes likes his women "big" he seems to be the main reason when hes cooking hes making man size meals for a female but then Brogan has two jacket potatoes and beans so maybe she is comfort eating and defo has depression can see it in her
Boys often don’t understand that females need to eat less, when my boyfriend first started to cook he dished up these huge portions and I ate half, brogie has no self control or self discipline to say no to anything

Reactions: 3
Started watching her coil video, about 5 minutes in she says the pill instead of the coil when talking about the release of hormones. I get it was only a slip of the tongue but this is her job,she has gotten so lazy.

Reactions: 5
His ex lost quite a lot of weight when they split up. She now has a new partner and has not gained the weight back so your theory could well be true. I know this as I found her insta quite a while back but then she set it to private recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
His ex lost quite a lot of weight when they split up. She now has a new partner and has not gained the weight back so your theory could well be true. I know this as I found her insta quite a while back but then she set it to private recently.
was she similar to brogie?

Reactions: 1
was she similar to brogie?
Not in looks. But she definitely got tubby when she was with him and lost it all when they split. I wish I could find my post with the link. It was over a year ago. I could have also posted it on GG to be honest since it was so long ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.