Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry Boges, but..

I have a great butt. I am intelligent.

why lie to yourself like this everyday 😂🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
Brogans a walking health warning. She Doesn’t care she’s abusing her body. When she waited for the results regarding her IBS she admitted in the vlog she didn’t want to change her diet etc if that was anyone else they would to make themselves feel better. She’s walking about breathing like darth Vader it’s not normal her hair is reseeding her ankles are puffy. What will it take for her to change? I put on a just over a stone in pregnancy and I felt heavy and lethargic by the end I felt every pound I put on.She admitted last year she put on 2stone so how much more weight has she put on I say at least another 2. They should maybe put health warning pics on her m&ms like they do with cigarettes. Only brogan can help herself though. Wasting her 20s lying in her own filth and wet hair towels
Exactly. This really, really makes no sense. If her IBS was as bad as she made it out to be crying and saying she didn’t know what to do she’d make a change. I had to change my entire diet because of IBS because I got to a point where I thought I’d never feel okay again and I didn’t even want to leave the house because of it. It’s hard to change your diet and go gluten or dairy free or whatever works for you but it’s SO worth it when you can live your life again!

Can’t understand how she goes on all these trips and eats whatever she wants without worrying about a flare up. Although probably makes sense as to why on the Medsailors trip they rarely ever went out and did anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Exactly. This really, really makes no sense. If her IBS was as bad as she made it out to be crying and saying she didn’t know what to do she’d make a change. I had to change my entire diet because of IBS because I got to a point where I thought I’d never feel okay again and I didn’t even want to leave the house because of it. It’s hard to change your diet and go gluten or dairy free or whatever works for you but it’s SO worth it when you can live your life again!

Can’t understand how she goes on all these trips and eats whatever she wants without worrying about a flare up. Although probably makes sense as to why on the Medsailors trip they rarely ever went out and did anything 🤷🏻‍♀️
I totally agree.
I've recently been diagnosed dairy intolerant and even after 6 weeks of changing my diet I feel immensely better. It has turned my life around and I can go out again, she just doesn't have the determination to just try it out ! She'll suffer forever, if she does indeed even have anything wrong with her !

Reactions: 4

Completely agree, having to give up gluten completely for the rest of my life because of my coeliac disease has been one of the hardest things I’ve done, no more kfc, no more easy treats, planning holidays around food ect...but why anyone would inflict damage on their health knowingly is beyond me.

Reactions: 3
Couple of minutes into the coil video and now I feel so embarrassed. I'm 32 and still wear pads when I'm on my period. What is wrong with me? I'm far too old for them now!

:rolleyes::cautious:
@Lauurz im the same pads are more comfy with me I have them at all times since last time I paid a pound at toilet at work it was unxpected :ROFLMAO: to be honest people dont need to know if its Tampons or Pads its personal thing surprised Brogan doesn't shove toilet tissue down there.

• Haha
Anyone waiting for big weight melt down, I don’t think she is putting a lot of what she’s been crying about on the vlogs which is unusual because she always over shares 😂😂

I wear pads and I'm 25? There's no shame in it at all! And nothing to do with the coil.
Also, when she said "I've been gaining weight over the last few years so can't tell whether it's my contraception or overeating"!!

Who even poses like that? I’m sure we are all Christmas shopping but for her it’s a daily selfish occurrence.

Christmas presents for who? She said she wasn’t buying for anyone!

Reactions: 3
WHY DO YOU TUCK YOUR TOPS IN OMFG STOP

View attachment 63986
Because she saw it on queer eye and was like I must do that, she’s posing like this because on here someone said the jeans are up her fanny so here we are, Chrisy will have given her a voucher! Also doesn’t have time to film a pack with me (someone asked on Twitter I think) she needs to get a part time job again! That is OUT of her house!!!

• Haha
OMG ANOTHER SUITCASE BOUGHT JUST STOP IT

I wear pads and I'm 25? There's no shame in it at all! And nothing to do with the coil.
Also, when she said "I've been gaining weight over the last few years so can't tell whether it's my contraception or overeating"!!
Maybe pads cause an allergic reaction to some people but there better for me and dont care what people think wearing Tampons to just fit in oh jesus its a period gang she wants now shes leader of the pads

Another suitcase!? I literally don't even know what to say anymore tbh. Just wtf

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.