Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight, she was told she was too overweight to continue on the pill so instead of dealing with that she just decided to go another route and got the coil fitted? she seriously needs to deal with her weight like i said previously, she could develop diabetes or other health issues if she continues, and the fact she has been told by a dr but doesnt seem to care sums brogie up. You'd think benji would try to encourage her to lose weight for her health or her mum etc

Reactions: 19
That video was a crock of tit! She needs to get back in her lane! Tell us about packing cubes or caramel m&ms!! Stay away from the health topics. Especially when you say you got the coil cos you hate tampons - what's the relevance????. And condom's get in the way of sex - well done Broggie there goes all your teen followers getting sti's cos you dismissed condoms!!!! She's an ignoramus! Just hope she washed before her appointment!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why doesn't she just say I got the coil because my doctor said I'm overweight and I'm too lazy to do anything about it?

I mean, that's the truth.

I agree with the posters who have said men often cook man sized meals but my fella always gives me less because he knows my appetite isn't the same as a six foot man. She can't be hungry ever after the portion sizes she has. Just eating for the sake of it because she is sad and bored.

Reactions: 17
Why doesn't she just say I got the coil because my doctor said I'm overweight and I'm too lazy to do anything about it?

I mean, that's the truth.

I agree with the posters who have said men often cook man sized meals but my fella always gives me less because he knows my appetite isn't the same as a six foot man. She can't be hungry ever after the portion sizes she has. Just eating for the sake of it because she is sad and bored.
Shes depressed so she spends and eats

Reactions: 2
Boys often don’t understand that females need to eat less, when my boyfriend first started to cook he dished up these huge portions and I ate half, brogie has no self control or self discipline to say no to anything
My other half is the same serves me up mounds of pasta I just now have to dish up our meals .. he eats double what I do

Brogan strikes me as someone with no self control and just eats it but maybe nbenj is a chubby chaser

My other half is the same serves me up mounds of pasta I just now have to dish up our meals .. he eats double what I do

Brogan strikes me as someone with no self control and just eats it but maybe nbenj is a chubby chaser
Or they could just plate up their own meals? That’s what my partner and I do, so much easier, although my partner does get my portion sizes right if he does have to do it.

but then again I’m not greedy like brogan and I don’t eat everything put in front of me!

I agree about her lack of self control, we can’t just blame Benji, did you see the size of the quesadilla she had for breakfast? 😂 😂

Reactions: 4
I openly admit that I live to eat and am slightly bigger than Brogan, however if the nurse/doctor told me I couldn’t be on the pill (take the mini one) then I would have to assess my eating habits.

Reactions: 6
Benji is away from home for the majority of the week and doesn’t get home until late evening so even if she eats badly when he is around she has no excuse when he’s away. She uses him getting back at 8:30 as an excuse to get a takeaway when she could have cooked.

Reactions: 8
Benji is away from home for the majority of the week and doesn’t get home until late evening so even if she eats badly when he is around she has no excuse when he’s away. She uses him getting back at 8:30 as an excuse to get a takeaway when she could have cooked.
Good point

I’m on mat leave at the moment and have a 5 month old baby to look after but I still manage to cook up something nutritious and filling most nights for me and my partner she works from home she has no excuse not to cook properly

Reactions: 3
Good point

I’m on mat leave at the moment and have a 5 month old baby to look after but I still manage to cook up something nutritious and filling most nights for me and my partner she works from home she has no excuse not to cook properly
@disneys Hows the baby 🤗

he’s a dream really a very well behaved boy! not the best sleeper at the moment as he’s teething for the first time but don’t mind being up with him tonight as i can watch the election coverage whilst feeding

Reactions: 12
Brogans a walking health warning. She Doesn’t care she’s abusing her body. When she waited for the results regarding her IBS she admitted in the vlog she didn’t want to change her diet etc if that was anyone else they would to make themselves feel better. She’s walking about breathing like darth Vader it’s not normal her hair is reseeding her ankles are puffy. What will it take for her to change? I put on a just over a stone in pregnancy and I felt heavy and lethargic by the end I felt every pound I put on.She admitted last year she put on 2stone so how much more weight has she put on I say at least another 2. They should maybe put health warning pics on her m&ms like they do with cigarettes. Only brogan can help herself though. Wasting her 20s lying in her own filth and wet hair towels

Reactions: 15
Brogans a walking health warning. She Doesn’t care she’s abusing her body. When she waited for the results regarding her IBS she admitted in the vlog she didn’t want to change her diet etc if that was anyone else they would to make themselves feel better. She’s walking about breathing like darth Vader it’s not normal her hair is reseeding her ankles are puffy. What will it take for her to change? I put on a just over a stone in pregnancy and I felt heavy and lethargic by the end I felt every pound I put on.She admitted last year she put on 2stone so how much more weight has she put on I say at least another 2. They should maybe put health warning pics on her m&ms like they do with cigarettes. Only brogan can help herself though. Wasting her 20s lying in her own filth and wet hair towels
I thought she got rid of that towel until other day :rolleyes:

Next title : Gingerbread house and the renovating Nutcracker

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Who was it that said on here about her friend Alice and bamb she mentions her now its obvious!

Reactions: 3
Couple of minutes into the coil video and now I feel so embarrassed. I'm 32 and still wear pads when I'm on my period. What is wrong with me? I'm far too old for them now!

:rolleyes::cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Couple of minutes into the coil video and now I feel so embarrassed. I'm 32 and still wear pads when I'm on my period. What is wrong with me? I'm far too old for them now!

:rolleyes::cautious:
I literally thought that too. I can only wear pads. Why does she think she's too old? And whats it got to do with the coil?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.