Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£305,000 for that?! It's awful! £180-£200 thousand pound will get you a decent 3 bed with a good kitchen and bathroom where I am. My house was £109,950 for a 3 bed semi detached!!

Reactions: 2
December 2018. She no longer has that glow to her eyes. View attachment 63589
Yup, you've pinpointed exactly when it all started to go downhill. She's now got that manic look in her eyes and is starting to pile on the weight.

£305,000 for that?! It's awful! £180-£200 thousand pound will get you a decent 3 bed with a good kitchen and bathroom where I am. My house was £109,950 for a 3 bed semi detached!!
Well good for you. Not all of us are lucky enough to live in an area with such cheap housing. The cost of her house was pretty average for the Poole/Bournemouth area whereas £300k wouldn't get you a studio flat in most of London.

Reactions: 25
My 3 bed was 325k 😳😳 but maybe that's cause its a new build and it is commutable to London here

Yup, you've pinpointed exactly when it all started to go downhill. She's now got that manic look in her eyes and is starting to pile on the weight.

Well good for you. Not all of us are lucky enough to live in an area with such cheap housing. The cost of her house was pretty average for the Poole/Bournemouth area whereas £300k wouldn't get you a studio flat in most of London.
But ive looked at other properties in that area for that price and they are much nicer? That was more my point. Why spend all that money on the house and then need to apparently invest all this money and time in it. Bournemouth or arse end of tit street I wouldnt have paid all that for it, its ugly! Also I was born in Essex so I am aware of the difference in housing north/south. My parents had a 1 bed maisonette in London in the 1980s and moved to Lincolnshire into a 4 bed detached property.

Reactions: 5
But ive looked at other properties in that area for that price and they are much nicer? That was more my point. Why spend all that money on the house and then need to apparently invest all this money and time in it. Bournemouth or arse end of tit street I wouldnt have paid all that for it, its ugly! Also I was born in Essex so I am aware of the difference in housing north/south. My parents had a 1 bed maisonette in London in the 1980s and moved to Lincolnshire into a 4 bed detached property.
It’s actually quite nice, they’ve just fucked it all up with what they think they need to do!

Reactions: 8
My 3 bed was 325k 😳😳 but maybe that's cause its a new build and it is commutable to London here
Mine was about the same !
I think 305k isn’t bad at all for the size of their house as it’s not a cheap area
Their house could be beautiful but sadly the tasteless twins are in charge of decorating it (yes Brogan decorating not renovating)!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Brogan went downhill the minute she moved in with Benji, if not when she met him. She’s one of those girls that completely devotes herself to a man and she has festered in that house ever since. What has she done this year that hasn’t been a free trip, an ad or a trip to Primark/Home Bargains? I can’t think of anything.

Reactions: 15
I think Brogan went downhill the minute she moved in with Benji, if not when she met him. She’s one of those girls that completely devotes herself to a man and she has festered in that house ever since. What has she done this year that hasn’t been a free trip, an ad or a trip to Primark/Home Bargains? I can’t think of anything.
That’s such a good point, she hasn’t done anything that hasn’t been free apart from her all inclusive bore fest in Tenerife

Reactions: 15
When Brogan did her 'buying a house' video she was very careful not to release too many details on the property and the finer details but now we have the price of the house, on a 30 year mortgage with a 10% deposit, they are roughly paying around £1000 a month mortgage, which is nothing when you get paid over £1200 to advertise a packet of crisps.

My issue is the fact she got the keys, publicly ripped into the previous owners including sharing personal details of their divorce and from the pictures on Rightmove, they've destroyed what was a perfectly habitable house. Yes, it's a bit rough and ready on the outside but it wouldn't take much to increase the curb appeal. Yes, it needed a new bathroom but 3 months later, Kevin has put a bath in and threw a few tiles up. It's not a renovation project, the house was perfectly fine for them to move into, get a feel for the house and decorate it as they went along but as usual, she's made a mountain out of a molehill and has tried and ultimately failed to get that perfect Instagram house.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
When Brogan did her 'buying a house' video she was very careful not to release too many details on the property and the finer details but now we have the price of the house, on a 30 year mortgage with a 10% deposit, they are roughly paying around £1000 a month mortgage, which is nothing when you get paid over £1200 to advertise a packet of crisps.

My issue is the fact she got the keys, publicly ripped into the previous owners including sharing personal details of their divorce and from the pictures on Rightmove, they've destroyed what was a perfectly habitable house. Yes, it's a bit rough and ready on the outside but it wouldn't take much to increase the curb appeal. Yes, it needed a new bathroom but 3 months later, Kevin has put a bath in and threw a few tiles up. It's not a renovation project, the house was perfectly fine for them to move into, get a feel for the house and decorate it as they went along but as usual, she's made a mountain out of a molehill and has tried and ultimately failed to get that perfect Instagram house.
Did it say on the Land Registry website what the mortgage length is and what the deposit was? Or is that just a guess? I've never been on the Land Registry website so not sure what it discloses?

Reactions: 1
How can I see the info on their house please? I wanna see a floor plan/what it looked like before!

I have a relatively nice 2-bed in Kent which was £193,000 so I wanna compare!

Now now, she did do that charity run and ‘bought a treat for her nanny’ if I remember correctly. 😂😂😂😂😂
With ad money from a charity run 🤣

Did it say on the Land Registry website what the mortgage length is and what the deposit was? Or is that just a guess? I've never been on the Land Registry website so not sure what it discloses?
I think she said in her own video they had a 90% mortgage for 30 years, so we can kind of guess how much their monthly repayments were
Deposit would’ve been about £30000 so £15k each

Reactions: 1
How can I see the info on their house please? I wanna see a floor plan/what it looked like before!

I have a relatively nice 2-bed in Kent which was £193,000 so I wanna compare!
Search sold prices on Right Move for Bournemouth. It’s on page 5.

Reactions: 9
With ad money from a charity run 🤣

I think she said in her own video they had a 90% mortgage for 30 years, so we can kind of guess how much their monthly repayments were
Deposit would’ve been about £30000 so £15k each
They actually have a 35 year mortgage she says it in that stupid video she did which wasn’t helpful at all!

The house was totally liveable from the photos online!! The bathroom was ugly but livable until they could fix it up. The kitchen looked great they could just sand down the work tops. Tweedle Dee and pee have just ruined that house!

Reactions: 5
Ah yes, 35 years! I remember it being a longer one now, apologies. A 35 year mortgage borrowing £274,500 would leave a monthly payment of around £900. Probably not much more than what Julie was paying for her flat!

Reactions: 3
Ah yes, 35 years! I remember it being a longer one now, apologies. A 35 year mortgage borrowing £274,500 would leave a monthly payment of around £900. Probably not much more than what Julie was paying for her flat!
I think her flat was £650 a month from memory
But in a 3 bed house gas and electric will be more, as will water
Then they’ve got to pay for broadband, lots of types of insurance, council tax...
I expect they’ll be paying around £750 for mortgage and utilities every month which is 1 brand deal when you’re an Uber popular influencer like BrogAD

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.