Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a 4 bed house up north and pay £700 a month mortgage. Plus council tax, gas, electric, water, internet, TV licence, sky, internet, home insurance, food! We have 2 working adults on half decent wages in our home so manage fine. But our wages are consistent every month - plus a good junk of over time for my husband on top. I can't imagine working month to month and not knowing what money was coming in that month.

Reactions: 5
Mine is 35 years, and my mortgage cost only around £150,000, so it keeps the payments nice and low!! This is in Kent.

Anyway I don't HATE their house but whoever said they've made the living room look smaller, jesus christ they really have

Reactions: 8
Mine is 35 years, and my mortgage cost only around £150,000, so it keeps the payments nice and low!! This is in Kent.

Anyway I don't HATE their house but whoever said they've made the living room look smaller, jesus christ they really have
I don’t hate their house either and I think people saying it looks like a council house is harsh it looks like a decent family home to me

But yes they haven’t styled it nicely they have bad taste and that sofa is way too much for the fairly bijou sitting room

Reactions: 4
The doctor told her she was overweight and wouldn’t give her anymore prescriptions for the pill if she kept gaining.

Reactions: 11
She has also said in the video that condoms get in the way of sex! Brogie not sure you should be making statements like that! STIs can potentially ruin someone life i.e infertility, she’s so uninformed

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She has also said in the video that condoms get in the way of sex! Brogie not sure you should be making statements like that! STIs can potentially ruin someone life i.e infertility, she’s so uninformed
I watched it and the bit where she said “if your partner can feel the coil” made me vomit thinking of her and Benji like that absolutely grim

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Should she really be broadcasting that her brothers girlfriend has the coil?! She's openly spoken about Emily, using her name, and everyone knows about Fraser (works away on a yacht, 7 weeks on, 7 weeks off, yahdah yahdah yahdah).... it just didn't sit well with me that she told the world about her sister in law's contraceptive choices (undoubtedly without permission)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also she said, they told me they could keep prescribing me the pill because of my weight, it’s not nice when you know these things..... so do something about it!!! Like use it as motivation!!! I’m surprised they haven’t asked her why she is putting on weight, I genuinely think she has some under lying issue, whether it is depression or scaring from her mother in her childhood etc I don’t know but it just seems like this has been along time coming and she doesn’t really address the fact she is actually overweight/obese now (her BMI is that way surely)

Reactions: 5
She ‘joked’ about being overweight by over eating. Is this the first time she has mentioned her weight gain? I thought she was in denial about it until this video.

Reactions: 2
I watched it and the bit where she said “if your partner can feel the coil” made me vomit thinking of her and Benji like that absolutely grim
Tbh I can’t imagine them having sex at all 🙈🤮 they’re both grim!

Reactions: 7
Tbh I can’t imagine them having sex at all 🙈🤮 they’re both grim!
To be honest when she said “you can’t have sex for 7 days” I thought that’s probably not an issue for the tasteless twins

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.