Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Land Registry has finally updated and we can now see Mooney Mansion cost £305,000!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Land Registry has finally updated and we can now see Mooney Mansion cost £305,000!
Pretty average for that area! I grew up near Poole and that’s the going rate for a 3 bed semi. I live in Kent now commuting distance to London and £305k would be cheap here for a house their size

Reactions: 2
Judging by the listing pic of the living room she's actually managed to make the room look smaller now.

Reactions: 4
She said her favourite thing about having the house was getting a takeaway on the way home from it 🤣🤣 I cant get over this girl

How interesting... as a life long green voter that boils my blood but I’m not surprised
@disneys You missed it when she moved in with him becose they had a vet up the road means they can get a doggy :ROFLMAO: how self absorbed is she going to her brothers to take a photo and not spend time time with him have a feeling Fraser made her a salad for once he seems the healthy type

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone think this was a late edition, when brogie was speaking about it before she claimed it would just be her and Benji on Christmas Day?!? So that’s a lie then
I just looked at the comments on her insta post when she announced the trip, and it was definitely just them going as of then!

6C6BCAB9-A3B5-4F4F-964C-E35060185D59.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Hahah is that in this house or when she moved in to Kevin’s place? 🤣 she’s going to be an insufferable dog owner
@disneys in Kevs house I know she had a meltdown when her dad asked her to take Charlie for a walk becos she wanted to be with Tinder Paul she probably thinks a dog a will help her lose weight and only getting one for the gram notice how half the you tubers are actual "renovating" their homes Brogan has to jump in that is what renovating is Brogan she needs to look up words before she uses them.

Reactions: 6
When is Banjo going to change his profile picture? This was from 24th August 2018 and looks like it was 10 years ago. This couple have changed so dramatically so quickly wowwwww

IMG_20191211_182853.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Is benji dad staying with them In his house? And did his dad ask to get his house back? I thought his dad was happily staying at him girlfriends

Reactions: 1
As much as I dislike Brogie it does make me sad seeing how much she's changed over a couple of years. She's constantly out of breath and doesn't look healthy at all, her family should really say something.

Reactions: 15
OMG finally watching the vlog - when she says about her "massive leg muscles" Benji is clearly tryna gently tell her that's not it; "I don't know why...." and she immediately snaps " I ALWAYS HAVE " fuckin YIKES

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.